Author Topic: Jamie's (and his husband) gotta gun...  (Read 4202 times)

Offline Karin

Jamie's (and his husband) gotta gun...
« on: December 30, 2016, 10:30:46 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512670864
Fri Dec 30, 2016, 06:44 PM
Amimnoch (2,354 posts)

Today, I've changed sides and embraced the second amendment.

I live in Texas, but I do not like guns. As a rule, guns have never been allowed in my home.

This election has changed this. For my husband and I, going back into the closet and hiding isn't an option, we've filed joint income taxes as married for a couple of years now, and claimed the allowable back taxes, so the government has full record of our homosexuality.

Trump hasn't even taken office yet, but the whole atmosphere of this country has changed since that fateful day on November 8th. I have removed the family and friends who supported this monster from my life. We have absolutely NOTHING going for us now. They have a large majority in the house, they have the Senate (not filibuster proof, but I see them going full nuclear and declaring the Democratic minority as traitors and obstructionists to their new order), and they have this monster as their leader, and they are fanatical about him in a way that I've never seen in this country in my lifetime.

Maybe, and hopefully I will never have occasion to use these 3 Glock G17L's that I've purchased, but for once, I am thankful for the second amendment. I will kill before I allow me and my husband to be loaded onto trains or trucks for re-education, or when his brownshirts decide it is time to invade our home and make us pay for our "crimes against nature".

Tomorrow, my husband and I go to the firing range to learn how to use these weapons properly.

Response to SpookyDem (Reply #6)
Fri Dec 30, 2016, 07:14 PM
Amimnoch (2,354 posts)
11. What would you recommend?

I'm completely ignorant and inexperienced in making this kind of choice. These were what the repulsive individual that sold them to me recommended for "home defense".

Hell, even having them I realize that it's false courage I've bought. After all, if/when it gets to that point, we'll be alone, isolated, outnumbered, and outgunned, and our resistance will be right at the futile level. Heck, when it comes to that point, we're hoping we can at least get to them, and just use them to prevent them from taking us alive.

My husband and I had a loooong sit down and talk about this possibility on christmas eve while sipping eggnog in front of the fireplace and reflecting on our lives.

Would love to be wrong, but we both feel our days are numbered, and we refuse to have our persons numbered.
:lmao:  Poof.

Response to Yurovsky (Reply #10)
Fri Dec 30, 2016, 07:19 PM
Amimnoch (2,354 posts)
12. Thank you, and we will.

Very thankful now that we ultimately decided not to adopt, and have no children in our home. Just the two of us and our elderly mothers that we care for.

Right now they're not even out of the boxes, and tomorrow we're meeting one of my co-workers who's a trainer and does competition shooting for some lessons.

Frankly, I'd be lying through my keyboard if I said the thought of getting those lessons tomorrow doesn't terrify the shit out of me.
Sounds like a blast to me.
Response to Amimnoch (Original post)
Fri Dec 30, 2016, 08:55 PM
 Paladin (15,155 posts)
26. Do not divulge your anti-trump sentiments to range personnel or others with guns.

Keep in mind that the firearms industry, and the ownership/usage of firearms, have been increasingly co-opted and radicalized by the right wing in this country. If asked about those Glocks, limit your response to something vague about home protection---avoid any political discussions. These are indeed dangerous times.

Oh come on!  We wanted bouncies!

Shaming a gay guy:

Fri Dec 30, 2016, 09:17 PM
 jodymarie aimee (584 posts)
31. shame on you

We don't go over to the crazy side. We stand strong.

Fri Dec 30, 2016, 08:48 PM
dionysus (26,058 posts)
20. omfg, the melodrama.. jesus christ. He's gonna be a dud but he's not firing up the ovens, get a grip

He's like one of two who are relatively sane there. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Jamie's (and his husband) gotta gun...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 10:33:37 PM »
You made me do it...

https://youtu.be/RqQn2ADZE1A
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 10:40:03 PM »
> I will kill before I allow me and my husband to be loaded onto trains or trucks for re-education, or when his brownshirts decide it is time to invade our home and make us pay for our "crimes against nature".

Maybe.  But will you center punch the filthy vermin trying to harm you or yours when they are your protected criminals?

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 12:28:39 AM »
God made them man and woman
Samuel Colt made them equal.
Gaston Glock made being equal fun.

Amimnoch (2,354 posts)

.....Maybe, and hopefully I will never have occasion to use these 3 Glock G17L's that I've purchased, but for once, I am thankful for the second amendment. I will kill before I allow me and my husband to be loaded onto trains or trucks for re-education, or when his brownshirts decide it is time to invade our home and make us pay for our "crimes against nature".

Tomorrow, my husband and I go to the firing range to learn how to use these weapons properly.

Don't forget to pick up plenty of ammo and your gonna need a few extra clips

"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 01:52:41 AM »
When will it come back to give the Range Report about how "even though I was terrified of this weapon of mass destruction I was holding in my hand, and screamed like a 12 year old girl each time I fired the gun, I found it surprisingly easy to put each round in the X ring as though born to it."

They're all expert shots, remember?

KC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2016, 01:55:09 AM »
Don't forget to pick up plenty of ammo and your gonna need a few extra clips

Always excellent advice, i(D)iots.  Your weapons won't be worth pilfering off of your shattered corpses, unless you've got spare magazines and ammo. 

Don't waste our time, please! 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 04:53:58 AM »
Imagine being the instructor that gets blessed with having to teach these two twinkies.  :mental:

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2016, 06:07:15 AM »
Imagine being the instructor that gets blessed with having to teach these two twinkies.  :mental:

And God help the instructor who refuses.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 06:27:38 AM »
Amimnoch (2,354 posts)

.....Maybe, and hopefully I will never have occasion to use these 3 Glock G17L's that I've purchased, but for once, I am thankful for the second amendment. I will kill before I allow me and my husband to be loaded onto trains or trucks for re-education, or when his brownshirts decide it is time to invade our home and make us pay for our "crimes against nature".

Don't forget to join and contribute to the NRA who spent big $ protecting the second amendment from people like yourself and the democrat party you support. 

Another Trump victory was opening the eyes of these co-sodomites to the dangers of an unchecked government and the importance of the second amendment. 

BEST. ELECTION. EVER.  :rofl:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2016, 06:36:42 AM »
Glocks.  Eww.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 06:46:24 AM »
Maybe, and hopefully I will never have occasion to use these 3 Glock G17L's that I've purchased, but for once, I am thankful for the second amendment. I will kill before I allow me and my husband to be loaded onto trains or trucks for re-education, or when his brownshirts decide it is time to invade our home and make us pay for our "crimes against nature".

The election is over. It's time to grow up and stop believing the fantasy-nonsense the Ds and gay activists fed you about Donald Trump.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2016, 09:28:38 AM »
Glocks.  Eww.

Hey--Glocks have universal appeal! :tongue: :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2016, 09:31:10 AM »

Nah. Not to me. I don't like them because they don't fit my hand properly. I'll take my Springfield XD in .40 any day. It fits like a glove.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2016, 09:42:56 AM »
Amimnoch (2,354 posts)

Today, I've changed sides and embraced the second amendment.

I live in Texas, but I do not like guns. As a rule, guns have never been allowed in my home.

This election has changed this. For my husband and I, going back into the closet and hiding isn't an option, we've filed joint income taxes as married for a couple of years now, and claimed the allowable back taxes, so the government has full record of our homosexuality.

Trump hasn't even taken office yet, but the whole atmosphere of this country has changed since that fateful day on November 8th. I have removed the family and friends who supported this monster from my life. We have absolutely NOTHING going for us now. They have a large majority in the house, they have the Senate (not filibuster proof, but I see them going full nuclear and declaring the Democratic minority as traitors and obstructionists to their new order), and they have this monster as their leader, and they are fanatical about him in a way that I've never seen in this country in my lifetime.

=

It would be very interesting for some real-world behavior analysts to look over some of this shit and see what their opinions are.
I cannot, under any circumstances, believe that a sane person would consider these little tirades the product of a sound mind.
I'm of the opinion that 99% of this crap is nothing more than posturing and embellishment for the purpose of magnifying ones hatred for another. There is no way this many people are this stupid.
I doubt there are more than a few of us who are big fans of the ideal of homosexuality. Personally, I consider it to be a disgusting behavior. But, I've never met a person that I hated because of it. I simply don't give a damn what they do. Where do they get this stuff?
This is why I laugh at Alex Jones. But at least HE is doing it in order to make a living.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2016, 09:53:23 AM »

But three identical models?
these 3 Glock G17L's that I've purchased,

That's just stupid.

The joy boy ought to get at least one real man's gun--a large frame Smith & Wesson revolver.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2016, 10:27:49 AM »
The joy boy ought to get at least one real man's gun--a large frame Smith & Wesson revolver.

:cheersmate:

Not a lot of Model 29s at the Pink Pistols meetings, I'd imagine.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2016, 10:43:05 AM »
But three identical models?
That's just stupid.

I'm sort of inclined to view this DUmmies thread with an eye towards skepticism, but if true it's at least a start. Keeping in mind that DUmmies lie, all the time. But for in-home protection a G17L isn't a bad choice.

I'm a semi-fan of Glocks, we have 3 G17s, two are gen 3 and 1 is gen 4. My gen 4 has just about all of the allowable IDPA/USPSA upgrades allowed and still allowed to shoot production class. Vogel competition trigger, Dawson Precision sights, G34 slide and mag releases and so forth. I have a fairly small hand but the glocks frame geometry works for me.

But.... for competition (of which I suck at) out comes the S&W 929 and 686. The mailman just delivered my Christmas present to me, a C-More RTS2 and Allchin mini S&W mount for the 929.  :-)
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2016, 12:13:14 PM »
Quote from: Dummie Pillowbiter.
  Tomorrow, my husband and I go to the firing range to learn how to use these weapons properly

No need to go to the firing range. Here's what you each need to do.
 1.) First make sure there's one in the chamber
 2.) Open your mouth wide. Pretend that.. . Oh never mind)
 3. put the barrel in your mouth.
 4.) Count to 3 and both pull the triggers at the same time.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2016, 01:05:15 PM »
They're twinkies. One minute they're nuzzled up next to the fire drinking eggnog and talking about buying guns for protection, the next they're trying to see how many guns they can cram up their bums. Liberals are weird.

Won't be of any use for Tinkerbelle and lover-boy as a weapon, but good for the gun industry that made a few dollars.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2016, 01:41:47 PM »
The strange thing is that President-Elect Trump has said very little about LVGTQSTUVWs.  I know he said "gay marriage is the law of the land and it is settled."

These yahoos allowed themselves to be whipped into a frenzy about NOTHING.  Typical drama queens.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2016, 04:11:15 PM »
Don't DUmmies perceive themselves as being the smartest thing since sliced bread?

Then why rush out and buy 3 Glocks without knowing apparently anything about firearms?  A better approach might have been to learn about firearms and take training first. Then go to the range to rent several different firearms to see which brand/model works best for each of them.

(I skimmed the thread and not a single DUmmie mentioned this approach.)

Offline Taxman

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2016, 04:31:38 PM »
They bought Glocks because it rhymed with cocks. 

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2016, 04:38:51 PM »
They bought Glocks because it rhymed with cocks.

Michael Bloomberg's not gonna like that, Yogi...

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2016, 05:17:02 PM »
So I'm supposed to believe someone who never allowed guns around, all the sudden buys 3 of the same model when there is only two people in the household.  I think I'll call B.S.  If he did buy them, he probably didn't buy any ammo.  Just wants to look cool.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2016, 05:22:40 PM »
Oh man! This can't end well. They really are just talking shit right?
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"