Author Topic: Madame Cankles fast ropes in to save the day. DUmmies orgasmic  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Nobody Expects

• Probationary (Probie)
Madame Cankles fast ropes in to save the day. DUmmies orgasmic
« on: November 26, 2016, 03:16:10 PM »

MoonRiver (27,041 posts)
Clinton campaign: "WE'RE TAKING PART IN THE RECOUNT!"

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton's campaign said Saturday it will take part in efforts to push for recounts in several key states, joining with Green Party candidate Jill Stein, who has raised millions of dollars to have votes counted again in Wisconsin.

But, in a post on Medium, Marc Elias, the campaign's counsel, said the campaign's own investigation has not uncovered any evidence of hacking of voting systems.
In the campaign's most detailed comments to date on the recount, Elias wrote that while the campaign was not going to contest the results itself, it has decided now to take part in the effort to "ensure that it is fair to all sides."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/26/politics/clinton-campaign-recount/index.html

anamandujano (6,871 posts)
1. I'm delighted to hear the campaign hasn't gone into a deep coma.

Star Member MoonRiver (27,041 posts)
2. They have to know there's a lot of nefarious out there to do this. Just saying.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028306908
Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! ...Oh, damn ...Um, I'll come in again.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: Madame Cankles fast ropes in to save the day. DUmmies orgasmic
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 03:25:50 PM »
The meltdown after this amounts to nothing will probably rival election night.

I. Can't. Wait.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 03:48:37 PM »
Star Member MoonRiver (27,041 posts)
2. They have to know there's a lot of nefarious out there to do this. Just saying.

FIFY (D)Ummie. You know that is what you and the rest of the island want.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 05:19:23 PM »
I know this is a circle jerk in futility but I hope everyone realizes that if some entity tries to reverse 11/8 a month after we are in an actual civil war.

Offline Nobody Expects

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 05:21:37 PM »
I know this is a circle jerk in futility but I hope everyone realizes that if some entity tries to reverse 11/8 a month after we are in an actual civil war.

Yup.
Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! ...Oh, damn ...Um, I'll come in again.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2016, 05:26:27 PM »
All we are seeing is a 2000 style, "election was stolen" whine that will last for another 4 years.

Go ahead, DUmmies. Grasp at straws. You are finished and the USSC is ours!

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 05:34:19 PM »
AL Franken all over again, keep recounting until things go your way

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2016, 07:46:47 PM »

I would not even give it a month.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2016, 07:58:02 PM »

I just don't understand how recounts end up different than the original counts.  I mean, the vote is the vote.... I imagine once campaign lawyers, etc. get involved, that's why the counts actually change.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2016, 08:24:50 PM »

I. Can't. Wait.

It is like Christmas will come TWICE!!!  Just when you thought it could not POSSIBLY get better!

The little dears' hopes are SKY HIGH!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2016, 08:46:49 PM »
They are really setting themselves up for it, this is going to be great.   :popcorn:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512627799

Sat Nov 26, 2016, 04:09 PM

Star Member CatWoman (70,138 posts)

For the first time since the election, I'm starting to feel hopeful again
I was in complete shock after the election and was in deep depression.

I didn't even care, news wise, about the hack, as I didn't even want to confront the reality of a Trump Presidency.

I didn't want to read about it; I didn't want to hear about it; I didn't want to think about it; I didn't want to acknowledge it.

Now that DU is back up and there is news of revisiting election totals, I'm getting the spring back in my step.

No matter how things turn out this is at least a turning point and a much needed step for me (and the rest of humanity) to heal.

Thanks again DU for being here.

Response to CatWoman (Original post)

Sat Nov 26, 2016, 04:28 PM

Star Member Maru Kitteh (16,171 posts)

4. For the first time, I feel a spark, no matter how dim it may be;

I feel enough hope to quietly nurse this small little spark in the cold, damp darkness around us.

Response to CatWoman (Original post)

Sat Nov 26, 2016, 05:16 PM

Coolest Ranger (1,825 posts)

22. Right now the only hope

I have is if I pray that I can survive these 4 years because I don't have a lot of hope

:whatever:

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2016, 09:04:28 PM »
Star Member pangaia (9,012 posts)
44. I sure hope you are right about Ryan ans SS and Medicare.

because, speaking just selfishly, if those are cut or privatized, I am screwed...

I just got my annual November SS letter,, which ALWASYS says my payment is being increased a little,, usually because I made a little more a couple years before.. BUT, this year it is getting CUT by over $2400 !

All because I sold my business last years and had a big 'income' for 2015. Letter says this is only for 1 year ! HA !! We'll see.

Oh yea, I got a humungous COLA increase of .3%

Wait, I thought that SS was supposed to be cut for you rich fat-cats!  Or is that only for people who make money and are conservative?

Scratch a liberal, get a hypocrite.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Karin

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2016, 09:32:26 PM »
Well their little press release was pretty weak, lukewarm tea.  Not deserving of an orgasm.  But off they go. 

Stock up.  I know we all do.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2016, 09:41:08 PM »

This is going to be an EPIC Christmas present... and the dump will (hopefully) actually be online when it's called a dead-end.
MAN... I can't wait

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2016, 09:41:22 PM »

I. Can't. Wait.

And that's exactly right.  Michigan certified two days ago. What the hell are they going to find?  Wisconsin?  They were very late to call because they made sure.  If I had to bet, they will find (D)Marxist impropriety and, suddenly, hush it up.

Somewhere, suddenly, shows up with a trunk load of Frankenvotes?

Fight's on.

Quote from: Carl on Today at 05:19:23 PM

Yes, and they have no idea what they will unleash.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 09:44:17 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2016, 10:02:35 PM »

I remember the same thing happening in Washington state a few cycles back, don't remember if it was the Gov or Senate race, but they kept recounting until the Dem won...on the second recount.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Nobody Expects

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2016, 10:57:44 PM »
Well their little press release was pretty weak, lukewarm tea.  Not deserving of an orgasm.  But off they go. 

Stock up.  I know we all do.

For normal people it isn't even worthy of a yawn. But for DUmmies....well, that's why they are DUmmies :)

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2016, 11:03:40 PM »
This is going to be an EPIC Christmas present... and the dump will (hopefully) actually be online when it's called a dead-end.
MAN... I can't wait

If Trump still wins I bet Recountmas will rival Fitzmas at the dump. 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2016, 11:06:17 PM »
I remember the same thing happening in Washington state a few cycles back, don't remember if it was the Gov or Senate race, but they kept recounting until the Dem won...on the second recount.

It was King County (where Seattle is) that recounted several times until they "discovered" some extra ballots that gave the 2004 governor race to Gregoire(D.)

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2016, 11:08:06 PM »

Gregoire vs Rossi.....they kept recounting till Gregoire won....then stopped the recount. Rossi won the first two recounts.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2016, 01:12:47 PM »
This thread has grown since last updated, so I figured I row over some of the more hilarious posts.  It's definitely worth rowing over to see the whole campfire blazing. 

Sat Nov 26, 2016, 04:20 PM
Star Member MFM008 (6,549 posts)
3. yes its been bad.

I went into surgery on Oct 28.
Its been a difficult road on that alone.
My mom has gone downhill with heart failure.
Then came this abomination.
DU being out almost drove me to tranquilizers.
Dont feel alone....................................

Sat Nov 26, 2016, 04:28 PM
Star Member Maru Kitteh (16,171 posts)
4. For the first time, I feel a spark, no matter how dim it may be;

I feel enough hope to quietly nurse this small little spark in the cold, damp darkness around us.

A better analogy for your "spark" would be a fart in a hurricane. 

Sat Nov 26, 2016, 04:45 PM
vi5 (11,573 posts)
10. I'm more depressed than ever...

I had really hoped that DU coming back up would bring about some real soul searching, and a genuine post mortem that pointed out all the blame to go around.

Instead it's all screaming about recounts that aren't going to make a *******ed bit of difference, and still focusing on a cult of personality that has already destroyed so much of what we were supposed to be working for as a party.

I can't stay at a place like JPR because there are people that are actually celebrating a Trump presidency and who actively worked for it. I'm someone that voted for and once she won the nomination supported Hillary and I'll make no apologies for that or celebrate her loss. But I'm also not going to refuse to look honestly at what we did wrong, and the large amount of people who were very right, and the very loud, very vocal people who were very, very, very wrong.

We neglected the party as a whole, neglected our back bench, and allocated our time, money, and effort in a very lopsided way and we need to course correct ASAP and I just don't see any concerted effort or discussion of that.

I'm hopeful once this recount flames out as it inevitably will, that we can get down to actual work.

Sat Nov 26, 2016, 05:12 PM
PinkFloyd (286 posts)
19. I know just how you feel. I'm getting a slight glimmer of hope myself.

If by a holiday miracle Hillary does become the winner, I'll jump a thousand joys knowing we don't have a fuhrer for our new POTUS and his cabinet of nightmares to deal with.

The person I'll still feel sorry for is the man who actually lost his life from a heart attack from the stress of thinking we'll have to have someone 2x worse than Dubya for the next four years.

DUmpfire, DUmp bright,

First DUmp fire I see tonight,

I wish I may, I wish I might,

Have this wish I wish tonight!

:lmao:

Sat Nov 26, 2016, 05:16 PM
Coolest Ranger (1,829 posts)
22. Right now the only hope

I have is if I pray that I can survive these 4 years because I don't have a lot of hope

Might be 8, buddy.  Just sayin'.

Sat Nov 26, 2016, 05:28 PM
Star Member mountain grammy (12,249 posts)
31. Also depressed. I can barely control myself when I see or hear the con man.

I hate him and everyone who voted for him. Like my dearest friend said to me, "they finally got me to hate." Me too, good buddy, me too.

Invest in tranquilizer company stock.

Sat Nov 26, 2016, 06:03 PM
Motley13 (1,141 posts)
37. I'm afraid my depression will last for 4 yrs or impeachment, whichever comes 1st, buuut

that means Mike Pence. I need my medical marijuana.

Every time I tell myself, "it will all work out, always has" the narcissistic, bloviating imbecile opens his mouth.

And the thought of Ghouliani as secy of state is driving me over the edge.

WEEEEEED. 

Sat Nov 26, 2016, 06:18 PM
anniebelle (817 posts)
39. Still in Absolute SHOCK!

I haven't slept, been able to concentrate, calm my nerves with my usual round of yoga and daily meditation ~ this is just such a scary point for so many in our country and the world. I, too, am glad to be back to DU to talk to some reasonable people. I live in a deep red state so it's hard to find anyone who's not celebrating the destruction of Democracy and our Republic. I just feel sick to my stomach when I see his supporters, the people he's chosen to surround him in his overthrow of our country. I'm white, 71 years old, and will probably be o.k., but I am so worried about so many in our country and the world who are not as privileged as I am. There are no words.

Sat Nov 26, 2016, 07:37 PM
Star Member mvd (60,396 posts)
46. Hugs

I am not even enjoying the holidays due to the election. It just seems like this just can't be happening. Really hopeful that the recount shows something - at the least it showed Trump to be the petulant child he is again.

It IS happening.  Deal with it.  We won.

Sat Nov 26, 2016, 09:41 PM
anamandujano (6,896 posts)
49. My hopes are sky high. I really believe it's going to happen for us.

I did have to pop a few Valerian Root tabs that have been hanging around for over a year on that horrible night but now with the events of this week--

[some stupid cartoon video of "High Hopes" sung by Sinatra]

Sun Nov 27, 2016, 12:18 AM
betsuni (3,889 posts)
53. And here I was so optimistic about the U.S. before the election.

On election night, when Ohio went to Trump, my husband called from work and without a greeting or anything said "What's wrong with America?" Sigh. It's a long story.

It was the first time I seriously thought of Trump as the next president. As more states went red, I remembered the joke George Carlin cut from his act after 9/11, where he says he likes huge disasters -- in a perverse way it's exciting when something really big happens -- a Trump win would truly be a huge disaster. Then I felt guilty. By the time it was over I thought, well, that's it for me, I'm throwing in the towel, why bother trying to have opinions if you never know what's really going on, austerity straight ahead, time to mend and darn and save all the pennies and cultivate my damn garden.

I'm now darkly pessimistic (took a nap today and dreamed I was in a car going up a winding mountain road in the snow when the driver fell asleep, the engine stalled, and the car began rolling backwards faster and faster toward inevitable doom but I was in the back seat and could do nothing to stop it -- Thanks, Trump!) but the recount is good news. Trump is unprecedented, so everything else should be unprecedented.

I suppose it's too much to ask that people stop blaming Democrats for everything, but it would be nice.

Sun Nov 27, 2016, 06:08 AM
Star Member barbtries (17,351 posts)
55. you're way ahead of me.

though i've been keeping up with the news after isolation for at least as long as i did not have my DU.

i am careful about the news i keep up with much more than before. i will watch some Rachel, some O'Donnell, Keith Olbermann, most of late night hosts. this is all on my computer anyway, i have a roku but no cable. i also am a member of TYT and the David Pakman Show, donated to Mother Jones and Slate (and others - I realize my christmas presents this year will pretty much consist of "a donation was made to...."), and subscribed to the NYTimes and the LATimes, which i perceive as a commitment to support the 1st amendment.

I still listen to NPR and can report that their political reporting is as bad as it's ever been.

hope? I'm still hoping that we still have a 1st amendment come 2018. in some ways i think my greatest hope regarding the state of the country is that when Trump screws up, he will screw up so many people that they will wise up and realize they backed the wrong candidate, big time. and the pendulum will swing.

oh, yeah, and i got a prescription for klonopin. it seems to be helping.

Drugs!!!!! Gimme more!!

Sun Nov 27, 2016, 09:41 AM
Star Member catbyte (7,944 posts)
59. I am still feeling hopeless. Nobody is going to do a *******ed thing.

My teevee is still on the classical music channel since it was late in the evening of November 8. I don't think I felt this bad when relatives died.

Now, that's the spirit! 

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2016, 05:43:46 PM »
These DUmmies always seem to be playing a variation of the game "The First Liar Doesn't Stand A Chance", or "Can you Top This."

In threads like this one, each response tells of a misery that is slightly more severe than the one before it.  I do not know how they do it without script writers.
This too shall pass.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2016, 08:35:29 PM »
Why now? That should be done a long time ago. I suspect the Democrats did something bad.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2016, 08:45:15 PM »
MAN... I can't wait

Thats the likely result - And I believe the Dems know they can't pull it off with this Hail Mary.. But I do believe that the intent isn't to win, but to delegitimatize Trump before he is sworn in. The icing on the cake for the Dems would be to force electors into limbo, keeping them from voting. If the Dems can get Trump below 270, then the House and Senate will vote POTUS & VEEP.. giving the DUmp monkeys the ability to dust off the 'selected not elected' bumper stickers.