Author Topic: RUSH IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMED!!!!  (Read 5390 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: RUSH IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMED!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2015, 02:32:18 PM »
I've got my healthcare plan.

So, nope.

So those that didn`t don`t matter to you as long as you got yours?

Offline Delmar

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2015, 02:34:52 PM »

So, nope.

LBJDemocrat  Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore   Mon May-28-07 10:32 AM
Original message
F*** you, Jack; I got mine.

Does anyone know where that quote comes from?

I've seen people say that it represents the GOP. I don't really get it how they reconcile that with the Christian ethics many of them supposedly espouse.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x986196
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2015, 02:36:34 PM »
Limbaugh sure as hell said all that.

Ah, now, this is where you move up to the bigs.

Prove it.

5 quotes by Rush Limbaugh. Direct quotes, dates, and citations, for all of it.

If you can't come up with 5, then I'll settle for 3.

If 3 is too much, I'd call one, just one, sufficient to prove the point that he said it, once in his life.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2015, 02:39:37 PM »

And that was a poor attempt at deflection.

I didn't ask you if Limbaugh said it. I asked if you are saying it.

Once again, a simple question with a simple answer. Yes, or no?
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2015, 02:40:10 PM »

I will give him credit for eventually admitting his addiction and getting help.

Which is more than your fellow drug addicted DUmmies are willing to do.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2015, 02:44:55 PM »

So, nope.

That is just so...progressive of you.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2015, 02:50:42 PM »
Asking that question is about as dangerous as asking, "Did Al Gore say anything inaccurate in An Inconvenient Truth?"

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/rush-limbaugh/

Enjoy! It's just the beginning, but I won't go further.

No agenda at politifact dot com.

Gov. Scott Walker says he bought a sweater for $1 at Kohl's
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2015/apr/03/scott-walker/gov-scott-walker-says-he-bought-sweater-1-kohls/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2015, 02:52:10 PM »
Limbaugh has proven to be more teflon/bulletproof than Bill Clinton. O'Reilly the same.

The degree of success of larger-than-life personalities like Limbaugh, O'Reilly, and Coulter is directly proportional to how much they annoy the left, but the left never gets that. They are under the mistaken impression that extreme outrage will kill these pundits, but that outrage only makes them more attractive to their base -- drug addictions, lies, respectively, and voter fraud notwithstanding.

(EDIT: the word "respectively" was added to make it clear who I was accusing of being a drug addict, liar, and fraud.)

They learned from the master, the mighty and omnipotent President Regan.  Envy and rage dribble out of every post you make on this subject.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2015, 03:03:42 PM »
Asking that question is about as dangerous as asking, "Did Al Gore say anything inaccurate in An Inconvenient Truth?"

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/rush-limbaugh/

Enjoy! It's just the beginning, but I won't go further.

No really...you should go further.

Politifact is about as credible as citing Wikipedia. Which is to say its not at all.

I've read that link before from one.of your fellow Primitives at the DUmp.

The whole thing has been easily debunked. That's the thing about being able to read the transcript. It tells you what Politifact won't. 

The only ones that still believe it are easily fooled uncurious Libs like you.

If you plan on staying here awhile you need to realize that you're in the Big Leagues here and bring your A Game...if.you.have one that is.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2015, 03:06:43 PM »

So, nope.

Then please explain how it is that there are more people now than before Obamacare was shoved down our throats?

He also said prices would go down...they didnt...they've skyrocketed.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2015, 03:07:42 PM »

I will give him credit for eventually admitting his addiction and getting help.

He hasn't said that in close to 15 years. Its well doccumented that once Rush developed his addiction he stopped saying anything about addicts or addictions.

You're failing badly here. 

Try harder.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 03:09:44 PM by txradioguy »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2015, 03:20:31 PM »
panader0 (11,964 posts)
17. My GF works as station manager for three stations in our town (approx 50,000) Rush has been a fixture for years. I hated it, but the station is basically controlled by the advertisers (they place ads in shows they pick), and she nor I had any say.
Imagine my joy when she told me that Rush and Hannity are finally being dropped (to be replaced by a Classic Country station).
This group of stations (Cherry Creek Radio, a privately owned group) has about 45 stations in small towns in the West.
Goodbye Rush.... At last.

Hmmmmm ... Butte, MT? Montrose, CO? Williston, ND? Sierra Vista, AZ?

Butte and Montrose are too small - ~33K and ~20K people, respectively. Williston is ~21K. Sierra Vista is ~44K, the closest to the 50K he claimed. KTAN AM is described on Cherry Creek Radio's website as "News Talk", but the station doesn't have a website, and I've not found a program listing for the station. The closest I've come is this webpage, whose last comment, May 2014, gives the heart of the line-up as, "Beck to Rush to Hannity". Sounds like this dude's post is either at least a partial bouncy, or he's over-estimated his town's population by 50%-100%.

As to his whine, here's how commercial radio works. Radio stations make money by selling advertising (and sometimes air time to programs). Sounds like this particular station sells ad time, not air time. Advertisers pick the station, time slot, and program in which the most potential customers they want are likely to be listening. IOW, if those advertisers place ads on Rush, it's because he gets listeners. If those advertisers place ads on Rachel Madcow, it's because she gets listeners - or more appropriately and accurately, they did't place ads on Rachel Madcow's radio show because she didn't get listeners. So it comes down to stations carrying - or not carrying - Rush because people want to hear him.

As a related aside, Err America was such an utter failure that it couldn't make it in the SF Bay Area - SF, Berserkeley, and Oakland being in its listening area! And the one ProgTalk station that tried to rise out Err America's ashes is now gone, replaced by more urbane, less wacky liberals. Meantime, KSFO 560 has been solid ConservaTalk for 20 years and 3 months.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2015, 03:26:54 PM »
He hasn't said that in close to 15 years. Its well doccumented that once Rush developed his addiction he stopped saying anything about addicts or addictions.

You're failing badly here. 

Try harder.

Rush Limbaugh - Prescription drug addiction
Wikipedia
On October 3, 2003, the National Enquirer reported that Limbaugh was being investigated for illegally obtaining the prescription drugs oxycodone and hydrocodone. Other news outlets quickly confirmed the investigation.[138] He admitted to listeners on his radio show on October 10, 2003, that he was addicted to prescription painkillers and stated that he would enter inpatient treatment for 30 days, immediately after the broadcast.[139] Limbaugh stated his addiction to painkillers resulted from several years of severe back pain heightened by a botched surgery intended to correct those problems.

A subsequent investigation into whether Limbaugh had violated Florida's doctor shopping laws was launched by the Palm Beach State Attorney, which raised privacy issues when investigators seized Limbaugh's private medical records looking for evidence of crimes. Roy Black, one of Limbaugh's attorneys, stated that "Rush Limbaugh was singled out for prosecution because of who he is. We believe the state attorney's office is applying a double standard."[140] On November 9, 2005, following two years of investigations, Assistant State Attorney James L. Martz requested that the court set aside Limbaugh's doctor–patient confidentiality rights and allow the state to question his physicians.[141] Limbaugh's attorney opposed the prosecutor's efforts to interview his doctors on the basis of patient privacy rights, and argued that the prosecutor had violated Limbaugh's Fourth Amendment rights by illegally seizing his medical records. The American Civil Liberties Union issued a statement in agreement and filed an amicus curiae brief in support of Limbaugh.[142][143] On December 12, 2005, Judge David F. Crow delivered a ruling prohibiting the State of Florida from questioning Limbaugh's physicians about "the medical condition of the patient and any information disclosed to the health care practitioner by the patient in the course of the care and treatment of the patient."[144]

Just for the info.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2015, 04:00:46 PM »

So, nope.

That's not going to be good enough.
Your messiah said "if you like your (health care) plan, you can keep your (health care) plan". "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor".
Did you already have a health care plan when your messiah took Jonathan Gruber's advice and lied repeatedly a knowing lie about healthcare ?
Did you like the plan, if you had one at that time ?
Did you keep that same exact plan from when owebuma Grubered ?
Did you have a doctor at the time owebuma Gribered ?
Did you like your doctor if you had a doctor from the time owebuma Grubered ?
Did you keep your doctor you might have had at the time owebuma Gribered ?

My guess is you used semantics and polemics to be dishonest yet again.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2015, 04:41:10 PM »
Oh, my. I seem to have stirred the hive.  :panic:

I owe you all an apology. Put it on my tab.  :rofl:

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2015, 04:44:36 PM »
Oh, my. I seem to have stirred the hive.  anic:

I owe you all an apology. Put it on my tab.  :rofl:
You think waaaay too much of your posting skills and your effect on us n00b.

That's what you get for limiting your world view to an echo chamber.

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2015, 04:56:37 PM »
You think waaaay too much of your posting skills and your effect on us n00b.

I am fully aware of my capabilities and my limitations. Additionally, I have quickly sized up the aptitudes of those posting here. For 90% of you, a winning argument is to call me a liar or finding inventive ways of suggesting I'm gay. Or addressing me with a string of obscenities and then immediately warning me to be on my best behavior.

I was proven wrong on one comment I made (and I admitted it to a credible poster), and I underestimated the depth of character of another Cave dweller (I openly admitted that, too).

For the rest -- I ain't impressed.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2015, 05:08:56 PM »
I am fully aware of my capabilities and my limitations. Additionally, I have quickly sized up the aptitudes of those posting here. For 90% of you, a winning argument is to call me a liar or finding inventive ways of suggesting I'm gay. Or addressing me with a string of obscenities and then immediately warning me to be on my best behavior.

I was proven wrong on one comment I made (and I admitted it to a credible poster), and I underestimated the depth of character of another Cave dweller (I openly admitted that, too).

You haven't met 90% of the members of this place.

You're assessment is not only false...it's...how did you put it...a "broad brush".

Your talking points on Limbaugh were proven false...many times over by better researchers than me and you got called on it.

If you don't like it here...why did you show up?

No one is keeping you here?

We're not the DUmp...you won't get banned for being a Progressive at a Conservative site.

You're mistaken is thinking you can run talking points by the very people who've debunked the same crap for years.

You say something you need to have credible sources to back it up. That's how it works here.

Like I said...coming here is moving up to the Big Leagues...your debate games needs to improve at the same time.

Creating strawman and whinging about minutiae just makes you look petulant and childish. 

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2015, 05:15:10 PM »

Far from it buzzikins, you like most DUmmies are a legend in your own mind.  Too many participation trophies in your past. 

Offline Delmar

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2015, 05:22:53 PM »

Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2015, 05:35:51 PM »
They always say Rush is doomed. They say that the nth time!  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2015, 06:19:46 PM »
They always say Rush is doomed. They say that the nth time!  :mental:

Which brings us to today's trivia question...
What is the longest word in the English language with no vowels ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2015, 06:26:35 PM »
Which brings us to today's trivia question...
What is the longest word in the English language with no vowels ?

Pppfffffft!

[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=DlkxQMxJmEU
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2015, 02:50:47 AM »
I think BLS is one of those 10 people that spam the Internet with the anti Rush campaign BS.

There are that many?
 :)

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2015, 09:06:04 PM »

So, nope.

The implication behind what 0 was saying is that you could keep the plan you had BEFORE 0care was passed, with no changes (hence, the "you can keep" it part). Do you still have that plan? and how much did the premiums increase? And what about the rest of America? Did everyone get to keep their plan?