Author Topic: RUSH IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMED!!!!  (Read 5379 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
RUSH IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMED!!!!
« on: April 05, 2015, 03:34:34 AM »
Really.

babylonsister (149,242 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026460886

Statistics Show The End is Near For Rush Limbaugh

I know, who cares? But I think this is delicious, finally!

::) this? Again?

Sideshow antics aside, the real reason the Rush Limbaugh Show is doomed is simple: businesses don't want to risk alienating customers who will be using their brands for the next 50 years to appease an aging Limbaugh demographic that likely will be dead in the next ten years or so.

So... no real stats... jusy hopes from the wish factory that is the leftist cause?  :rotf:

Code: [Select]
FoxNewsSucks (348 posts)
2. [b]Actual commercial advertising is just a way for the Kochs, rightwing organizations, Heritage-type foundations, and PNAC types to get someone else to pay for what they want.[/b] The worst thing for them would be to have to underwrite his show and the rest of the rightwing hate shows themselves.

Thing is, they will. As long as Limpbough and the rest of Hate Radio does their bidding. [u]What has disappeared is liberal talk radio.[/u] [glow=red,2,300]There's no equivalent financial support to underwrite liberal shows. [/glow]

We'll never be rid of the rightwing hatemongers.

:rotf:

project_bluebook (237 posts)
6. He doesn't care

He would just claim the gays ran him out of business and sucker dumbass republicans to donate millions to his cause, kind of like that bigoted pizza shop in Indiana.

The BIG LIE is still in play.

Populist_Prole (4,422 posts)
9. He's still on? You'd never know it; the "buzz" he once generated being completely gone.

:lol:

panader0 (11,964 posts)
17. My GF works as station manager for three stations in our town (approx 50,000) Rush has been a fixture for years. I hated it, but the station is basically controlled by the advertisers (they place ads in shows they pick), and she nor I had any say.
Imagine my joy when she told me that Rush and Hannity are finally being dropped (to be replaced by a Classic Country station).
This group of stations (Cherry Creek Radio, a privately owned group) has about 45 stations in small towns in the West.
Goodbye Rush.... At last.

A radio bouncy? Have we ever had one of those before?

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
Re: RUSH IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMED!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 04:28:48 AM »
Doomed?

What, again?

Poor guy...

I'll take some of that doom for him...I take cash, checks, paypal...
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 05:09:32 AM »
I think BLS is one of those 10 people that spam the Internet with the anti Rush campaign BS.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 10:43:26 AM »

From Dutch...

A radio bouncy? Have we ever had one of those before?

We're going to need radio cops, and radio bushes.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2015, 11:38:57 AM »
If Rush goes off the air before these DU-folk die it will be due to his choice or his death of old age. Fools like this have been proclaiming that Rush's sky is falling since 1987. And Rush has been laughing all the way to the bank, not worried about being hit on the head by a piece of his sky.

What I don't understand is how, after nearly 3 decades of proclaiming Rush's imminent doom, these whackjobs still get an audience among libs and Progs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2015, 11:39:40 AM »
I hopw Rush has planned properly because it looks like he only has another 24 business hours left.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2015, 11:50:19 AM »
Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :bwah:
Vader Rules!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 12:40:26 PM »
panader0 (11,964 posts)
17. My GF works as station manager for three stations in our town (approx 50,000) Rush has been a fixture for years. I hated it, but the station is basically controlled by the advertisers (they place ads in shows they pick), and she nor I had any say.

Why the **** should you have any say in what the station does? You aren't an employee.

Are you implying that you control what your girlfriend thinks and does, even at her job? What kind of controlling anti-equal rights creep are you?

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2015, 12:47:53 PM »
Why the **** should you have any say in what the station does? You aren't an employee.

Are you implying that you control what your girlfriend thinks and does, even at her job? What kind of controlling anti-equal rights creep are you?
The DUmmies girlfriend is on the lowest rung of management at a radio station or broadcast group group...the program director.   I know cause I've been one. And if she is the PD for the local talker she's really not doing much these days.   Local sports in the evenings and the morning show is about all she has control of. And even if she didn't like Rush...her Operations Manager...the General Manager and the Sales Manager...not to mention the audience would all tell her to pound sand.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2015, 12:49:23 PM »
Limbaugh has proven to be more teflon/bulletproof than Bill Clinton. O'Reilly the same.

The degree of success of larger-than-life personalities like Limbaugh, O'Reilly, and Coulter is directly proportional to how much they annoy the left, but the left never gets that. They are under the mistaken impression that extreme outrage will kill these pundits, but that outrage only makes them more attractive to their base -- drug addictions, lies, respectively, and voter fraud notwithstanding.

(EDIT: the word "respectively" was added to make it clear who I was accusing of being a drug addict, liar, and fraud.)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 01:53:28 PM by BuzzClik »

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2015, 01:04:38 PM »
Limbaugh has proven to be more teflon/bulletproof than Bill Clinton. O'Reilly the same.

The degree of success of larger-than-life personalities like Limbaugh, O'Reilly, and Coulter is directly proportional to how much they annoy the left, but the left never gets that. They are under the mistaken impression that extreme outrage will kill these pundits, but that outrage only makes them more attractive to their base -- drug addictions, lies, and voter fraud notwithstanding.

Voter fraud has been proven and convictions been handed out to several democrats. Lies? Yeah, Obama has told more than his share and conservative commentators call him on them. The left hates that. Drugs? Yep, Obama has that covered too.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2015, 01:08:54 PM »

The degree of success of larger-than-life personalities like Limbaugh, O'Reilly, and Coulter is directly proportional to how much they annoy the left, but the left never gets that. They are under the mistaken impression that extreme outrage will kill these pundits, but that outrage only makes them more attractive to their base -- drug addictions, lies, and voter fraud notwithstanding.
What lies has Limbaugh told specifically?

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2015, 01:11:55 PM »
LOL! Please.

I just said that criticizing Limbaugh energizes you guys, and look at you getting all huffy!

QED

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2015, 01:14:17 PM »
LOL! Please.

I just said that criticizing Limbaugh energizes you guys, and look at you getting all huffy!

QED
Yes please LOL.

I'm not huffy...I just asked a simple question.   

You threw that in at the end of what I quoted.

So tell me...what lies has Limbaugh told?

Either defend the statement or retract it.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2015, 01:14:47 PM »

Proof of that outrage and its power can be seen in the nearly million dollars donated to the Memories Pizzaria.

And since dropping Rush, Carbonite has had struggled just to keep even.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2015, 01:29:00 PM »
What lies has Limbaugh told specifically?
Asking that question is about as dangerous as asking, "Did Al Gore say anything inaccurate in An Inconvenient Truth?"

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/rush-limbaugh/

Enjoy! It's just the beginning, but I won't go further.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2015, 01:33:27 PM »
Sat Apr 4, 2015, 10:00 PM
Star Member babylonsister (149,242 posts)
Statistics Show The End is Near For Rush Limbaugh

Dingy Harry thought that he had el Rushbo on the ropes too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phony_soldiers_controversy

Rush is still riding high behind the golden EIB microphone.

And how's Dingy Harry doing these days?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline thundley4

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2015, 01:37:21 PM »
Asking that question is about as dangerous as asking, "Did Al Gore say anything inaccurate in An Inconvenient Truth?"

http://news.heartland.org/newspaper-article/2000/01/01/gores-global-warming-mentor-his-own-words

This guy was one of Al "Global Warming Is Real" Gore's professors. I think Gore skipped class, a lot.

Revelle: I estimate that the total increase [in CO2] over the past hundred years has been about 21 percent. But whether the increase will lead to a significant rise in global temperature, we can't absolutely say.

Omni: [If it happens], what will the warming of the Earth mean to us?

Revelle: There may be lots of effects. Increased CO2 in the air acts like a fertilizer for plants. . . . you get more plant growth. Increasing CO2 levels also affect water transpiration, causing plants to close their pores and sweat less. That means plants will be able to grow in drier climates.

Omni: Does the increase in CO2 have anything to do with people saying the weather is getting worse?

Revelle: People are always saying the weather's getting worse. Actually, the CO2 increase is predicted to temper weather extremes.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2015, 01:40:54 PM »

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/rush-limbaugh/

Enjoy! It's just the beginning, but I won't go further.

Politifact got a LOT of those wrong.  For example when he said last names are getting rarer and rarer, he did not say just "rare."  It was pointing out a trend.

But we know Politifact breaks left anyway.  You better come up with a straight FACT that was an intended lie.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2015, 01:52:05 PM »
Politifact got a LOT of those wrong.  For example when he said last names are getting rarer and rarer, he did not say just "rare."  It was pointing out a trend.

But we know Politifact breaks left anyway.  You better come up with a straight FACT that was an intended lie.
Two things: Limbaugh is a documented lying sack of shit. Books have been written... But, the reality is that I didn't accuse Limbaugh of lying. I accused him of being a drug addict. I accused O'Reilly of lying and Coulter of committing voter fraud.

(I'm editing my original post to make that clear. But, don't get me wrong -- Limbaugh's lies are famous. And don't give me the "come up with a straight FACT that was an intended lie" bullshit unless you intend to go on every thread where I've been called a liar and tell these jackasses to back off.)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2015, 01:59:19 PM »
Two things: Limbaugh is a documented lying sack of shit. Books have been written... But, the reality is that I didn't accuse Limbaugh of lying. I accused him of being a drug addict. I accused O'Reilly of lying and Coulter of committing voter fraud.

(I'm editing my original post to make that clear. But, don't get me wrong -- Limbaugh's lies are famous. And don't give me the "come up with a straight FACT that was an intended lie" bullshit unless you intend to go on every thread where I've been called a liar and tell these jackasses to back off.)

Did Obama lie when he said "If you like your healthcare plan,you can keep your healthcare plan'?
A simple yes or no question.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2015, 02:02:00 PM »
Did Obama lie ? when he said "If you like your healthcare plan,you can keep your healthcare plan'?

And the answer would still be yes.  :rofl:

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2015, 02:24:47 PM »
Did Obama lie when he said "If you like your healthcare plan,you can keep your healthcare plan'?
I've got my healthcare plan.

So, nope.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2015, 02:28:08 PM »

Accused? J'Accuse?

Are you saying that people who are addicted to prescription pain medications are bad?

Untrustworthy?

Evil?

Lowly?

To be despised?

Careful, Cap'n Buzz. There be mines in this water.

Your friends on Skins' Island are watching.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2015, 02:31:44 PM »
Accused? J'Accuse?

Are you saying that people who are addicted to prescription pain medications are bad?

Untrustworthy?

Evil?

Lowly?

To be despised?
Limbaugh sure as hell said all that.

I will give him credit for eventually admitting his addiction and getting help.