Author Topic: Another Bernie Staffer Allegedly Promotes Violence: Kill The Rich, Put Republicans In Camps  (Read 552 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas released new bombshell undercover footage on Tuesday that appeared to show another paid member of 2020 Democratic Party presidential candidate Bernie Sanders’ campaign promoting violence against political opponents and against successful people.

The undercover video produced by Project Veritas allegedly shows Martin Weissgerber, South Carolina field organizer for the campaign, talking about wanting to kill wealthy people and wanting to throw Republicans into camps.

Qutoes from the video provided by Project Veritas include:

- “Let’s force them (billionaires) to build roads … rebuild our roads, rebuild our dams, rebuild our bridges. Let’s force them to do that.”

- “Well, the gulags were founded as re-education camps. … What will help is when we send all the Republicans to the re-education camps.”

- “I only learned this sh*t in college when I started studying the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union was not horrible … I mean, for women’s rights, the Soviet Union — I think — the most progressive place to date in the world.”

- “Leave it to the Soviets to make the most badass f***ing, most effective gun in the world … AK-47 … the destroyer of imperialism and coloniali[sm] … that’s why I want to get it [AK-47] tattooed on me.”

- “So, do we just cease — do we just dissolve the Senate, House of Representatives, the judicial branch, and have something Bernie Sanders and a cabinet of people, make all decisions for the climate? I mean, I’m serious.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/another-bernie-staffer-allegedly-promotes-violence-kill-the-rich-put-republicans-in-camps
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender