Author Topic: ‘Christmas Comes Early’ as ABC Whores Out News for Disney+ Push  (Read 866 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
‘Christmas Comes Early’ as ABC Whores Out News for Disney+ Push
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2019/11/12/christmas-comes-early-abc-whores-out-news-division-disney-push

The next time you hear liberals in the media talk about undue influence of corporate entities or the dominance of powerful voices, think of Good Morning America on Tuesday. The “news” program devoted almost 17 minutes to shilling for the new Disney+ streaming service. Disney, of course, owns ABC and the journalists on the network sounded more like PR talking points come to life.

Host Michael Strahan excitedly opened the show as though he were on a commenter on a Disney fan site: “It’s finally here! More than 500 movies... More than 7,500 episodes of your favorite shows!... It’s marvelous! It’s incredible! And it’s here!”

Co-host (and fellow ABC/Disney employee) Robin Roberts compared it to... Christmas: “It’s like Christmas coming early for everyone! Hundreds of your favorite movies, thousands of episodes of your favorite shows.”

News have become glorified commercials.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ausonius

Re: ‘Christmas Comes Early’ as ABC Whores Out News for Disney+ Push
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 07:39:02 PM »
‘Christmas Comes Early’ as ABC Whores Out News for Disney+ Push
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2019/11/12/christmas-comes-early-abc-whores-out-news-division-disney-push

News have become glorified commercials.  :mental:

I believe Bryant Gumbel quit CBS c. 20 years ago because he hated giving "Survivor Updates" and pretending it was "news
 of an kind. 
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 06:50:35 PM »
I believe Bryant Gumbel quit CBS c. 20 years ago because he hated giving "Survivor Updates" and pretending it was "news
 of an kind. 

Interesting. News has become a glorified commercial.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2019, 07:40:43 AM »
There is no more "news" just a bunch of hate filled liberals giving their warped opinions and lies. :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!