Author Topic: Update on the recent lounge bannings  (Read 1311 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Update on the recent lounge bannings
« on: July 03, 2009, 03:00:31 PM »
You need to read this.

Quote from:
When we banned sniffa, DS1, and HarukaTheTrophyWife, we did so with the full understanding that there would be a very loud and very angry response from many members of this community. As I said in my post on Thursday evening, I understand the desire to stick up for one's friends and I do not wish to nurse a grudge with anyone whose involvement here has only been to stick up for their friends.

Our intent was to stand back and let everyone vent for a while, which we feel is both necessary and healthy if we are to get through this. And many people have availed themselves of this opportunity to say whatever they feel needed to be said. That's fine. But I think things have escalated to a point that is no longer productive. I can stand by and take it when people call me incompetent or uninformed. But I do not think it unreasonable for me to respond now that so many people have accused me of being malicious, cowardly, or deliberately unfair.

I'll be honest: There have been times during my tenure as administrator here when I have been malicious. There have been times when I have been cowardly. And there are times when I have been unfair -- although not deliberately so. But I do not believe this is one of those times.

The bottom line for me is this: The three individuals whom we banned on Thursday night all have one very important thing in common -- they were all previously banned, and they were all reinstated when they gave their word that they would not return to their previous behavior. I do not consider this fact to be insignificant, and I do not think any of the three banned individuals would consider it to be insignificant either. In fact, I believe that when they requested reinstatement, they were sincere and did so intending to do what they said they would do. For whatever reason, none of them has lived up to the standard that they set themselves.

But here's the thing: They haven't even lived up to the minimal standards that we expect from average DUers who have never been banned. We have a record of all their deleted posts and other relevant items, and the records of these three individuals are among the worst we have. Does this mean they are bad people? No, it does not. Clearly, they are very well-liked and likeable people. But what it does mean is that they do not respect this community enough to make much of an effort to follow our rules. The moderators and administrators repeatedly asked them to improve their behavior, though private messages, warnings, and suspensions. But they did not care enough to make any lasting change.

I know that it can be done. The vast, vast majority of DUers are able to participate here without breaking our rules more than once every few months. And I know a number of DUers who received warnings from the moderators who managed to stay out of trouble for months or years after the fact. For whatever reason these three people simply could not do it.

Were these three individuals the worst offenders, if I were to narrowly focus on their involvement in the interpersonal squabbling that led to their most recent suspension? I don't think so. But I think that if you were banned and got reinstated on a promise not to cause any more problems, you shouldn't be getting involved in this sort of crap at all. Particularly after getting suspended -- or after getting suspended three times.

This is a website with rules. If we let the popular people with lots of friends repeatedly break the rules without any serious consequences, then I think we should just get rid of the rules altogether. Because it is not fair to everyone else.

And I know what some of you are thinking: But, but... what about the other people who broke the rules too? Believe me, if they keep it up they'll get theirs eventually. I'm not going to defend anyone's behavior here, because frankly some of it has been vile -- insults about feminine products, and snide references to "beetus" come to mind. If anyone else involved in this spectacle had been banned, reinstated, suspended, and suspended again, they would have gotten the granite cookie too.

SOME SUPPORTING INFORMATION

Below we have provided you with just a small taste of what these three people have been posting on DU, before they were banned the first time, and after they were reinstated. For each person, we have provided you with a small sampling of deleted posts -- just their titles, to give you some idea of the behavior involved. We have not included the main content of the posts, because that would take forever to compile and to read. We feel that the titles are probably enough. We have only included those posts where the title itself includes some offending material. The posts provided represent about 25% of the deleted posts on each of their records. We have not included any locked threads, rude correspondence they sent to the moderators, private messages they sent which were alerted by other members, or posts from deleted sub-threads. We have also included their warnings, suspensions, and their reinstatement requests. The information is provided in roughly chronological order, from top to bottom. Some of the posts are a little out of order, but they are correctly placed relative to warnings, suspensions, etc.

In order to avoid another flame war, we are locking this thread and pinning it to the top of the Lounge.

HARUKATHETROPHYWIFE

You're a fag.
Shouldn't that be "youngest" or does Mensa not care about grammar?
Shrimp Diavlo? *****...
I already stated your history and I'm not taking your bait.
Feel free to alert on me.
Yeah, but that's not what the OP is talking about.
Christ. You've got to be the most negative, bitter person ever.
Hmm...this will be the same as the other post I just made in GD.
Yeah, it's pretty lame to ask for a thread to be deleted just because

> warning 1: Since Aug. 18, 2006, the Moderators have had to remove 12 of your posts, primarily for personal attacks; during the same period, the Moderators have locked three of your threads for sexual content. As you know, personal attacks and sex talk are against the Rules. Please take a few minutes to review the DU Rules and do not encourage us to contact you again about rule violations.

I even got an official spanking for it.
I never called you names, but fine whatever dude.
To get on the bandwagon of criticism...
If it wasn't getting locked before, it's getting locked now!
Hmmm....I'll throw some bait out.
Glad to see to you don't care about innocent Americans.
Jesus ****ing Christ!

> warning 2: The Moderators officially warned you on Aug. 31 about your posting behavior. Since then, you've continued to post sex talk and personal attacks. It seems your posting behavior hasn't changed. We realize that you're very passionate about some issues, but most DUers are passionate about one issue or another. We also realize that the DU Lounge is a fun place and that it's easy to get caught up in sex talk. However, coming so closely after your first warning, we hope you will give this second warning as the serious thought that we Moderators have given it; few third warnings are extended. If you continue to violate the DU rules, you could jeopardize your account. Please rethink your posting behavior or take a few days off of DU to review and regroup. That's never a bad thing, and it has saved more than a few valued DU members.

In the vast majority of cases, they're lazy asshats.
Why the admins would give people another reason to bitch is beyond me.
Actually, I hadn't been paying attention to that part of the thread.
I don't think it makes us ignorant and clueless at all.
What's truly offensive is MODS joining in on it.

> warning 3: The purpose of this warning is twofold. First, you have been repeatedly asked to not publicly criticize moderator actions within the forums but have continued to do so; this behavior will no longer be tolerated. Second, there has been a lot of stress on DU lately concerning gender issues and you have been a vocal voice in pointing out bigotry. However, double standards will not be tolerated. The rules apply to everyone, and we do not allow bigoted/insensitive terms for describing sexual orientation, no matter who makes them. We expect you (and everyone else) to understand this and follow the rules accordingly. Please do not give us a reason to revisit either of these issues. You are in serious jeopardy of losing your posting privileges.

Silly breeder.
Right, but no one replied to your's. So Lynne wins!
Yeah seriously. I guess only she's allowed to called people "douchebags." She's "special."
That ****ing sucks.
I just emailed my Freeper friend.

> warning 4: This is the fourth warning you have received since September of 2006. Your previous three warnings were for, variously, posting overly sexual content, personal attacks, publicly calling out the moderators, and posting bigoted terms to describe sexual orientation. You are receiving this fourth warning because you are continuing to act in a manner contrary to DU's community standards, and failing to follow the rules. This is the last warning you will receive. If we find that you are still unable to follow the rules after you acknowledge this warning, we will terminate your account.

Liberty University must be on spring break.
There's plenty of room for humor without being a BIGOT.
Stop taking it's bait.
Well, one of them is back in a new incarnation.
Like setting out a can of beer to trap slugs.
Yeah, don't even think about it, perv.
I honestly don't think this poster gives a shit about anyone's feelings.
You have ****ing issues. That still doesn't mean you tapdance on her grave.
I collect mod warnings like there GI Joes.
I don't play with intellectual masturbators.

> reason for nuke: Member has been nuked. She was on a forced ignore with lionesspryianka and took her off ignore which was against what she was told to do. She was very disruptive and made a lot of work for us. Concensus is reached and it has Admin approval.

> reinstatement request: First of all, I honestly wasn't mocking you earlier with the "Act of Contrition." I just didn't know what else to do after sending several truly contrite emails over the last 20 months. I meant it when I said that in those emails I DID take responsibility, and I meant it sincerely. Maybe you never saw them, I don't know. But, I'll try one more time, because being able to discuss issues that are important to me with other Dems is something I miss: Things got completely out of hand about two years ago. I allowed myself to get caught up in a strange "board war" where I totally and completely got out of hand and attacked other posters over personal matters both real and imagined – mainly imagined in the heat of the moment. I let my anger get out of control, and heeded neither my own judgment, my wife (Lostinva), or the warnings given me by both Moderators and Administrators. I truly don't have any real justification for what I did. I can say,"But she did…" or "But he said" – but none of that matters. At the end of the day, it was my own d@mned fault. Lostinva said to me then," You always have to push it, don't you? You just can't let it go." Know what? She was right. I did, and I didn't. Trying to be clever for people I thought needed impressing didn't buy me anything, did it? I really don't know what else to say, except I am sorry. I actively allowed myself to get caught up in something juvenile and hurtful and totally unnecessary. And, I have grown up in a lot of ways the last 20 months: ... PERSONAL INFORMATION REDACTED ... The incidents of Fall 2006 and Winter 2007 seem surreal. And, making my wife proud of me is what counts, not acting like a jerk just because I can. I can promise you, once again, that I am sorry. I can promise you also that I have distanced myself IRL from certain DU members who created a DU experience/friendship that wasn't healthy for me. That's not passing the buck. It's just saying that I realized what I needed to do. I have also made amends with several posters who I attacked then, mainly through access on another message board, and via Lostinva. I can't promise that I won't get heated in political discussion and issue discussions in GD and GDP, because I feel very strongly about so many Democratic issues, but I can promise that in the Lounge, history will remain history and won't repeat itself. Except maybe for talking about the Olive Garden. Or teasing Lostinva's sissy Lynnesin about Delaware. I swear. I mean it. Regardless of your decision, I look forward to DU welcoming an elected Democratic president within the next few weeks.

This poster doesn't understand anything
**** off, you ****ing bigot
Some people just want to be Uncle Lizas
You are ****ing sick
You're the one who needs the clue, Jen
Go **** yourself
Reading comprehension is an important skill in life
I'm 99.99% sure my SAT scores were higher than yours

> suspension 1: Was previously banned and then reinstated after telling DU admin that her behavior would improve. Behavior has not improved. If/when she gets banned again, she cannot pretend she wasn't warned.

Oh look, you went bye-bye already
When they began marketing Obama Dildos
Because rape jokes are ****ing awesome!
No, it's about equal rights, you ****ing homophobic troll
Merh, what the hell are you talking about this time?
Actually, I have the whole thread saved and your version is not what happened
You didn't get insulted until AFTER you posted some vicious personal attacks on Midlo
This thread is like flypaper for homophobes
Oh, is "Ignored" flamebaiting again?
Wow, you sound like a jackass
Your post is ****ing disgusting
If you're gay, I'm the queen of England
"pussies?" real nice
I think there should be leash and muzzle laws for trolls
This is going to be good
Um...you're not fooling anyone
Wow, what a racist piece of shit post this is
Then you have issues with a few other people on this thread, why are you stalking my posts?

> suspension 2: This member has been involved in an ongoing personal squabble in the Lounge involving at least a dozen other members, who have also received suspensions.

> reason for nuke: Finally had enough.

SNIFFA

mentaLLy retarded
can you be any more ****ing obtuse
kiss my ****
what absoLute ****s
YOU'RE A SEXIST
name your penis

> warning 1: sniffa - stop all of this flamebait, calling out stuff. Your concerns in ATA will be addressed when they're addressed, but spreading it to the Lounge is not appropriate and you've had too many posts deleted today

oh, the poor douche

> warning 2: Please stop abusing the avatar function, or you will lose your privilege to have an avatar or sigline.

****ing c*nt
what a creepy exchange
now they're showing up
**** her
now you're reaLLy Leaving?
i thought you were Leaving?
DU is fuLL of douchebags

> reason for nuke: Just went too far. Basically dared us to ban him.

> reinstatement request: To Skinner, Earl, Elad, and whomever is reading this (hopefully someone). I'm not too good at this, but I'll try to put it into words. I'm sorry I've been such a dick and continuously broken DU's rules - I was immature in acting out like that, and I'm not proud; in fact, I'm quite embarrassed. I'm also sorry, that in some of my personal attacks, I lost any sense of decency and hurt a group of people, in addition to my intended target. Again, I was immature and pretty, selfish. I have some personal apologies to make, and most likely a general apology to DU - I only know the ones I hurt if they spoke up about it. DU has meant the world to me, and I never wanted to detract from it. I'm sorry that's what I became. I don't know if I'll ever be allowed back, but in case this is my last correspondence with DU, I'd like to try and end it on a friendly note - I wish DU the best of luck in growing and fighting. I have a good feeling for 2006, and I hope you keep optimistic about it.

**** her
you're stiLL here?
you are incredibLy offensive
god damn you're seLfish
pLease do then
damn, you're seLfish
i'm aLerting on this

> warning 3: Between last night and this morning, you called out the DU Moderators no fewer than six times, including twice by alert. Stop it now. You've been a member long enough to know that complaints about the DU Moderators are to be addressed privately by PM or email to the Admins. If you continue down this path, you jeopardize your posting privileges.

she deserves much, much more scorn than she get here
penis
no, you were being a jerk

> warning 4: We are sending out this general warning to multiple members. If you cannot get along with certain posters use the ignore function. If you find a thread that you cannot tolerate, use the hide thread feature. Please reread the rules here, especially regarding civility. Failure to comply with the rules at DU will result in your account being terminated. Do not encourage us to take further action.

asshoLe ruLes!
shouLdn't you be out spamming peopLes' threads?
what the **** is your probLem?
don't worry, you'LL get your wish
oh heaven forbid
this is your onLy warning from me
that's mighty LiberaL of you and your kids

> suspension 1: Long history of anti-social behavior. Multiple moderator warnings, numerous deleted posts, once banned (reinstated after promising to improve behavior). Participated in attempt to hijack admin thread, which was (ironically) on the topic of anti-social behavior. Needs an attitude adjustment.

> suspension 2: Did not take previous suspension seriously.

how about the cnuts then?
wow, you peopLe are idiots.
do you expect any Less from the poster?
wow, you must be joking
**** you too
i swear some peopLe on DU
don't you have other threads to add kerosene to?
stop being such a dickhead
this pLace sucks
who the **** cares
i kinda want to teLL you to knock it off
you're quite dense to
oh piss off
eh, he's a coward
wow, who aLLerted on my post?
i Love the hiLLroids

> suspension 3: Continues to engage in rude, antisocial behavior for which he has been warned and suspended in the past.

oh for ****'s sake
you might wanna leave this thread then
whatever Pol Pot apologist
do you think he'd actually listen? what's the point?
there you go again whoever you are
wahhh well you're two on my list. waaahhhh
ooh, another post i can alert on
you don't start enough threads
What's my mother ****ing name?
**** that
I prefer Hillroids
Moderator, you're an asshole
Bucknasty, you so dark, when you touch yourself, it's like black on black crime
I used to have him on ignore too
Ignored has been that way for some time
Are you ever not unhinged?
Your insane, nonsensical rants will be greatly missed
I just noticed this poster
Please use the proper term
You expect "The Professor" to reply honestly?
Um, kindly **** off
Ah, so this is what your whiny post in the Hillgeon is about
Radio Lady, hands down
Mainly, to harass other DUers via PM

> warning 5: You must be aware that you have about the worst record of any active member of the site. You have been banned once. You have been suspended three times. You have received four warnings, before this one. With this in mind, your recent posturing as a guardian and enforcer of rules here is hard to take seriously. You must stop accusing members of this forum of being trolls. You must stop trying to stalk them to other sites and coming back here with a link to the latest place you have seen someone's name. Nobody cares, not even you. The Admins want to get through this with as few bannings as possible. You are apparently doing it for nothing but the joy of bullying and harassing other members. You have said openly you come to Democratic Underground to harass people, we have the deleted posts on file. It is on the record. We do not want to see any more posts by you even hinting anyone is a troll or a disruptor. We are tired of the trouble you cause us all, and cause deliberately, apparently for your own amusement. If you continue as you are behaving in GDP or GD, we will press our case to the Admins for a final resolution to the problem you have chosen to present, and enjoy presenting.

Mandatory fisting demonstrations for kindergarten classes
Goatse 4 Kids
Awesome. You'll stay away from my threads now.
You're such a ****ing dickhead
I think that asshole needs a good pile-on
She's really ****ing obnoxious
Which douchebag was that?
Again you're making shit up
I've hated you for the longest time. Now I'm validated.
He's a shucker and jiver.
Wow, some thin-skinned brats on this thread
Brad Miller is a *****
I think he's just here for the handjobs
To annoy fake liberals like yourself
Do you consider your on-line enemies "real enemies"?
Aw, did you not get your pony?

> suspension 4: This member has been involved in an ongoing personal squabble in the Lounge involving at least a dozen other members, who have also received suspensions.

(con't)

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Update on the recent lounge bannings
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 03:00:53 PM »
Quote from:
DS1

You're calling me a troll?
That was possibly the most bullshit moderating ever
Maybe if she leaned her ass out the side of a fourposter bed with curtains
Are you really that dumb?
**** YOU, BUDDY!
1) I don't need Penn to tell you to shut the **** up, as you are
How about hooking up her liposuction hose to Terri Schiavo's feeding hose?
I wish someone would just put a bullet in her
Weren't you supposed to be gone from DU forever by this point? And
Unless you have a messy room, because then you're just fat
She needs a bullet in her head. Post her address.
You're still a moron
it would be too quick a death for you, my friend
You're an idiot
I had to click you off ignore to type this reply
**** you pager
You're a ****ing freak
shut the **** up
Retard jarheads
Eat me.
One day that little girl will grow up and be old enough to suck my dick
You're such a pathetic baby
You are so full of shit
bite. me.
shut the **** up
Well, in your case, we don't have to be elite to deem you inferior
You know as much about them as I know about you, slut
fark off
Oh? Stick it up your ass.
Wow, you're a real ****ing loser
and there goes the freeper linkage, just like clockwork
in fact, since someone's decided to pull the usual freeper shit on me
awww poor little you, need some dramamine?
I love you man! and where's the bitches at?
grow up

> warning 1: We are sending this warning to you because review of your record indicates many deleted posts due to personal attacks. We wish to remind you that this behavior violates DU rules. We suggest that you read the rules before you post again. If this behavior continues, you may be banned.

You're so cute when you're full of it
Get the **** off your computer and go meet someone

> warning 2: You were warned less than 5 minutes to cut it out. Do not disregard moderator warnings, this is not a game. Cut out the personal attacks, and if you can't get along with someone, put them on ignore.

In my opinion, women should stay in the freezer.
Is man-on-man love really blind?
What war? Are you some ****ing troll? Do I smell some pizza cooking?
I'll break your fingers
Haven't seen up her ass recently.
Nigga Please!
The only faster ***** is the ***** running up the stairs to my bedroom
My god, it's the Queen Oompa Loompa
Pointing it out only helps them and their c*nt whore DU rejects along
No, but it does make you a piss-poor excuse for a Democrat
I've seen a white whale 'round these parts
I'd wipe my ass with it, along side any other scripture
This is going to get me flamed up my precious butt, but
what a ****ing moronic response that is
There's enough princess for six trumads
matcom and I are packing each other's shit.
I've stepped in turds with greater reading comprehension

> warning 3: Given the recent Alabama shootings, you showed poor judgment posting the comment: "I hope the judge gets blasted next." Please refrain from such implied threats against judges in the future. Normally such a post, even in the context of the larger thread, would have resulted in the immediate termination of your account. However, you are a valued member of DU and I hope this warning will suffice.

Game. Set. Snatch.
it just ****ing FIGURES that some MORON ****
Mods should delete this dipshit
Ahh shove it up your ass
if it's a chick, feel free to add tits
Ask her if Tucker Carlson sucks a mean cock
and long, sloppy blowjobs
Bite me
That's a dumb question. Even for you.
that was ****ing stupid
I just ordered my 18" iDick
I'd hit it, even with the boots on
Where's the Cheeseheaded Reverend with the indignat ranting?
Eh, ship em all off to Iraq so they can have their throats cut on TeeVee
Strap her to an M16 and toss her out a plane
Ahh **** you
She probably diddles herself to sleep watching concentration camp
I need to go somewhere, and I just crapped all over my pants
Buy a ****ing clue yourself
You won't be missed.
****ing morons don't deserve to breed
I have a limited capacity for suffering fools
No, but it does allow me to, briefly, to call people who can't
I'd rather stick around and piss off righteous assholes
That if they are young enough, you can smother them with a
The smell of freeper followed you all the way here
STFU
and screw deleted messages
whatever, **** you for being a freeper in the first place
She's a ****ing cooont
bitch turned out to be just another big talkin ho
What, she's a skank because she's done everything normal
No, really, you're being a tard about this
eh, it worked for this bitch
God you're a prick
I think your brother's newly strecthed rectum would make a nice sack
Get off your high horse and shut the **** up
****ing BULLSHIT!

> warning 4: We are sending this warning to you because of several rule violations in some of your posts which were eleted. You were warned last year that you should not post personal attacks against other members. This is your final warning. If you disregard this warning by violating any of DU's rules, you will be banned. We are banning your sock puppet accounts. Please use DS1 as your username. It is a DU rule violation to start a sock puppet account.

I have an ample supply of sympathy, it just doesn't extend

> reason for nuke: Ignored his final warning - 1 locked thread and 1 PA since then. Mod consensus with Skinner's encouragement.

> reinstatement request: It's been about a year since I was banned from DU. In that time, I've certainly had a lot of time to reflect on my actions. I thought I was something which I was not, above the rules. I let my ego take control where it had no business. I know why I was banned, it was because I turned into a problem, and not a benefit to the board, and I was nasty and mean to other posters. I recognize that my last warning stated that it was my last chance, and I blew it. I also recognize that there are some times where I should just keep my big mouth shut instead of forcing my opinion on others. I see you've been suspending certain posters, who like I was in the past, have nothing to say but criticism. I also recognize that asking you to unban the DS1 account, you're also taking to task your authority. Yet, by unbanning me, you would be also showing your compassion and level-headedness. I do know why I was banned, and do know it was the correct decision. I wouldn't want to put up with me at point in my life either. What I can do is give you my word that none of the abusive things I used to do towards other posters (except matcom) will happen again, and that my then overly-inflated ego is no more, and the heart of this email is that I'd like the opportunity to converse with my friends, photoshop matcom in stupid places, and also wish SOteric a happy birthday. Today is her birthday. A lot has changed in me since my tombstoning, I'm a much happier person and have no more anger to take out on others. Maybe that's because I was tombstoned *laugh here* but it's also a fact. I have my own place now, a good job, an excellent girlfriend as mentioned above, etc etc. I apologize to all the admins and moderators for having to waste their time dealing with me, for that I am sorry. No single poster should be worth the discussion and debate which I apparently created. Please let me back in, you'll find a very different DS1.

24 hours? You need about 6 months of intense therapy
While acknowledging that violence towards women isn't cool
You should have been banned 6 months ago
just go away
Kindly **** off
Oh shut the **** up for once in your miserable life
It'll go nicely with your douchebag necklace
Donna Brazille is an ignorant bint
Seriously, why isn't that absolute nutjob tombstoned yet?
oh **** you
By that time, Kerry was the Dem nominee. Shitferbrains
That's not fair.
Get ****ed, piss face
She could use a John Holmes dildo as a canoe
You're an ass
and you rub me as a creepy stalker type
headshots are a nice visual for him, but a lethal kidney shot would take longer
bald faced liar
show us the posts you feel need defending, shitferbrains
I SAID SHOW ME THE LINKS YOU MOTHER****ING ASSHOLE
This forum isn't Obama, ****face.
Will you please shut your stupid ****ing mouth?
God, you're a shit.
That's pretty funny coming from a foam-lipped lunatic such as yourself
eat shit
haha! and you're a thieving whore
oh shut the **** up, you
The Des Moines Register can suck my dick
Audio_Al went back in time and killed off your parents
Way to single out John Edwards, Hitlery
*not* seeking medical attention....just wondering.... if anyone would squeeze my
so dehyrdated, my turds shoot out like super-sonic
wondering if that 8-legged Indian girl had 4 little clits, or 2 giant ones the size of
thinking you can tell a man's age judging by the sag of his
still smarting from the time I said her butt was flatter than dry-wall, and she bit off my
headed out the kitchen to slice off that ****er's
telling Bob Baxter to grow a beard, because without one his chin looks like a scrotal sack of flesh
suspended from school for offering to teabag the English teacher with my figurative
dating a vegan chick, so I renamed them from meatballs to
trying to write a nice way to write about the time I jammed ... NAME REDACTED ... 's head down and emptied my
douchebag
Maybe it was one of the posters here who thought calling them would
**** YOU you ignorant piece of shit
How many licks does it take to get to the bottom of a gay homesexual GOP congressman in a bathroom?
**** off
You shut the **** up, PENIS-SPUD!
He reminds me of someone who was tombstoned about a year ago
Being an asshole is easy. Being a funny asshole is where the magic is
yeah! **** you!
Give Stalingrad my regards
While Roon goes down in flames in another thread, I'm gonna take this opportunity to post this
No. You. Get the **** out the way. Learn to drive. Stop being a self-centered ass.

> warning 5: The mods by consensus thought it would be a good time to speak with you about being a good citizen on DU and I volunteered to write you a friendly PM regarding this. I was trying to think of how to phrase it when I stumbled on someone else's words much more eloquent then anything I could come up with. They are as follows: "It's been about a year since I was banned from DU. In that time, I've certainly had a lot of time to reflect on my actions. I thought I was something which I was not, above the rules. I let my ego take control where it had no business. I know why I was banned, it was because I turned into a problem, and not a benefit to the board, and I was nasty and mean to other posters. I recognize that my last warning stated that it was my last chance, and I blew it. I also recognize that there are some times where I should just keep my big mouth shut instead of forcing my opinion on others. I see you've been suspending certain posters, who like I was in the past, have nothing to say but criticism. I also recognize that asking you to unban the DS1 account, you're also taking to task your authority. Yet, by unbanning me, you would be also showing your compassion and level-headedness. I do know why I was banned, and do know it was the correct decision. I wouldn't want to put up with me at point in my life either. What I can do is give you my word that none of the abusive things I used to do towards other posters (except matcom) will happen again, and that my then overly-inflated ego is no more, and the heart of this email is that I'd like the opportunity to converse with my friends, photoshop matcom in stupid places, and also wish SOteric a happy birthday. Today is her birthday. A lot has changed in me since my tombstoning, I'm a much happier person and have no more anger to take out on others. Maybe that's because I was tombstoned *laugh here* but it's also a fact. I have my own place now, a good job, an excellent girlfriend as mentioned above, etc etc. I apologize to all the admins and moderators for having to waste their time dealing with me, for that I am sorry. No single poster should be worth the discussion and debate which I apparently created. Please let me back in, you'll find a very different DS1." Wise words from a valued presence on Democratic Underground.

I know. My tiny penis wept when I posted this thread
call her a stupid ****ing whore and move on with your life
kicked in the balls, c*nt punted
haha you dumfuk
**** you and your stupid nutter non-argument
You're a Republican enabler and beat your kids
You're just another Internet lunatic with nothing to do
stfu
cut his balls off and cement her vag
well **** you buddy
these people need lining up on their knees and their throats slashed
Palin can get ****ed in the ass with a giant moose dick
Brighter than you, apparently.
**** you
Oh **** off, I'm putting you on ignore
And here is the absolutely dumbest argument to be posted on DU this week
Anyone wanna get banned?
Shut the **** up mother****er
Horse ****ing SHIT
because you're being a stupid ****ing asshole with a giant ego
I touched myself reading this thread
**** you
Freestyle relay enema hurdles
Being a ****tool. No PM required.
I'm glad you left
Nice spoiler, douchebag
No, she's just a very miserable and cynical person
I see you suffer from thick skull syndrome

> suspension 1: Started a thread to ridicule overweight people. Used sexist epithets "whore" and "****". And posted a picture of a monkey with a log up its ass. ALL IN THE SAME DAY. Needs some time to reflect about his behavior.

> warning 6: Recently, moderators have locked three of your threads as call-outs of pierre.suave, all in relation to the same incident. You are a longtime DU'er and should well know by now that this is not acceptable behavior. If you dislike another poster so much, we strongly suggest that you make use of the ignore function. Please cease the call-out threads and posts. Otherwise, you may put your posting privileges in jeopardy.

She can also start by levitating on my stiff violet member
No, she doesn't, but you're allowed to think that, you armless wonder
I can't say it because prison rape jokes aren't much tolerated
That guy is looking a bit blue. Does he have the beets?

> suspension 2: This member has been involved in an ongoing personal squabble in the Lounge involving at least a dozen other members, who have also received suspensions.

http://billrhodesphoto.com/skinner_screed.html

What a group of nasty, immature twits.  And their letters kissing up to $kimmer to be reinstated are both funny and eye-opening.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 03:02:39 PM »
:rofl: Holy hell... it took me a minute to figure out what all that mess was.  :lmao:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 03:09:51 PM »
I love how sniffa's 'L' key magically starts working when he's groveling to Skinner.

Offline Flame

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 03:12:02 PM »
Damn.  Just.....Damn.   What more can one say?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 04:00:31 PM »

How 'bout this being the only nugget of truth in that entire screed?

DU is fuLL of douchebags
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 05:49:03 PM »
You know, I'd like to be privy to the personal messages Fat Che sent my fellow alum Skins, begging to be let back on the island.

It's been a couple of years now, but Fat Che was constantly given warnings by Skins and Lord Marblehead to control his despicable behavior, warnings which Fat Che treated with utter contempt.

And so finally Fat Che got tossed off the island.

After which Fat Che swam over to Big Jerry's salon (democraticwarrior), and immediately began publicly trashing Skins and Skins's island.

At the same time Fat Che was bad-mouthing his former haunt, he was sending messages to Skins, begging and pleading to be let back ashore.  Fat Che begged, pleaded, bawled like a baby, kissed posterior, licked posterior, sucked shoes, promised the moon and the stars, groveled, to be taken back in on Skins's island.

My fellow alum, telling Fat Che he'd think about, led Fat Che on, to even more begging and pleading and cajoling and bawling and promising and crying, his pleas getting more and more lachrymose, more and more piteous.

Finally, Skins, figuring Fat Che had debased himself sufficiently, and simply quit answering Fat Che's messages.

Those pleas from Fat Che must be hilarious, and I have no doubt my fellow alum printed them out, and had them framed, for display in his office.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2009, 11:18:32 PM »
bwahahahaha!!!111

I bet that lez Haruka is a real fireball in the sack.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 11:26:47 PM »
I'm reading this piece by piece because, lets face it, DUmmy drama is pathetic but this is too funny not to highlight...
warning 5: You must be aware that you have about the worst record of any active member of the site. You have been banned once. You have been suspended three times. You have received four warnings, before this one. With this in mind, your recent posturing as a guardian and enforcer of rules here is hard to take seriously. You must stop accusing members of this forum of being trolls. You must stop trying to stalk them to other sites and coming back here with a link to the latest place you have seen someone's name. Nobody cares, not even you. The Admins want to get through this with as few bannings as possible. You are apparently doing it for nothing but the joy of bullying and harassing other members. You have said openly you come to Democratic Underground to harass people, we have the deleted posts on file. It is on the record. We do not want to see any more posts by you even hinting anyone is a troll or a disruptor. We are tired of the trouble you cause us all, and cause deliberately, apparently for your own amusement. If you continue as you are behaving in GDP or GD, we will press our case to the Admins for a final resolution to the problem you have chosen to present, and enjoy presenting.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 11:29:31 PM by Chris »
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2009, 11:48:30 PM »
My goodness.  Wow.

It is truly amazing how obsessive some can be about "belonging" to a particular message board.  These people are freaks.

If someone banned or blocked me from here or CU this instant, my life would go on.  These message boards are a pleasant diversion.  These DUmmies must truly have no life outside of DU.  That's sick.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 07:47:58 AM »
If someone banned or blocked me from here or CU this instant, my life would go on.

My attitude, too, sir, and I think we both have an eminently healthy attitude.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 04:49:07 PM »
:rofl: It's like banana time in the monkey house! I can smell the crazy from this side of the glass.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2009, 07:53:17 PM »
Nothing really - suffice it to say this is a factual representation of the DUmp at the best they will EVER be!
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline kenth

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2009, 10:26:00 PM »
:rofl: It's like banana time in the monkey house!
:rotf:

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 08:28:39 AM »
oh. my.

:o
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Karin

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 10:45:59 AM »
I was thinking the same thing.  If you get banned from some forum, can't you find a new forum in about 5-10 seconds?  What's with the begging and cajoling?  It's a vast world out there, they could broaden their horizons. 

Offline thundley4

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 11:27:32 AM »
I was thinking the same thing.  If you get banned from some forum, can't you find a new forum in about 5-10 seconds?  What's with the begging and cajoling?  It's a vast world out there, they could broaden their horizons. 

Knowing how whacked out some of these DUmmies are, the Island may have been their last refuge after being banned on other liberal sites.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 02:50:59 PM »
All 3 of them are trainwrecks in life.  They freely admit they're angry and immature, so I'm not surprised they lash out at others, even those that are just as angry, immature, and stupid as they are.  All in all, these 3 are perfect examples of the type of self-centered, take care of me mommy from cradle to grave, adolescent brats that infest liberal ideology and the Democrat party.  Skin's island has a minimum of 5,000 primitives just like them.