Author Topic: what really happened to the late red round one, for lurking primitives  (Read 1282 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Okay folks, we're coming up on that sonorous anniversary, July 7, when many primitives recall a famous internet personality.  The primitives observe this ritual every year on Skins's island.

There's probably going to be many of the stale old tired boring accusations that the "freepers" killed the late red round one, the primitives basing their "perceptions" and "facts" from the Scamdal, not from real life.

This is what happened in real life:

(a) In October 2004, the late red round one began getting ill.

(b) In January 2005, a preliminary diagnosis of the problem was made.

(c) In late February, early March 2005, the late red round one was in a hospital in Seattle, in an attempt to see if anything, anything at all could be done.  Alas, nothing could be done.  It appears the late red round one accepted his fate with equanimity.

(d) Doug's ex-wife started the "fund-raiser," for motives known only to her, in late April 2005.

(e) In mid-May 2005, to suppress criticism of the "fund-raiser," Doug's ex-wife contacted the owner of a conservative web-site and a private individual peripherally involved, frankly admitting that there was no hope for the late red round one; that he was dying.

(f) The "fund-raiser" continued.

(g) The late red round one spent most of May and part of June 2005 visiting friends in New Jersey and New York (having earlier done a stint in Ohio and Tennessee).

(h) The late red round one returned to Seattle in late June 2005, and was immediately hospitalized, dying in early July 2005.

Those are the real life facts which have no relation to the Scamdal.

I'm putting this at the top of the DUmpster Forum for a few days, so lurking primitives may be illuminated, enlightened, and uplifted.

But so as to not confuse the issue--confuse what happened in real life, as compared with what happened with the Scamdal--if anyone wishes to comment, please restrict those comments to real life (what one knows, or what one speculates; either one).
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
This was a frantic fundraiser, over an extended period of time. They claimed to have raised a little over $50,000, but of course they did not. They didn't even have a single clearinghouse that could have counted. Nevertheless, they probably did take in several hundred dollars from well meaning morons. Who got the money? I suppose a few hundred went to Doug's ex-wife and a few hundred to the red one. I think maybe a some others were "accepting donations" as well.

To commemorate one of the funniest episodes in DUmp history, it would be nice if we could have a reprint of DUmmy Pitt's famous drunken rant, after the round red one went to his reward,  threatening physical violence against franksolich. As I recall, it it was sort of like "Be he alive, or be he dead, I'll grind his bones to make my bread."  As DUmmy Pitt would say, "Dumbest. Post. Ever."

Offline Chris

• Administrator
This was a frantic fundraiser, over an extended period of time. They claimed to have raised a little over $50,000, but of course they did not. They didn't even have a single clearinghouse that could have counted. Nevertheless, they probably did take in several hundred dollars from well meaning morons. Who got the money? I suppose a few hundred went to Doug's ex-wife and a few hundred to the red one. I think maybe a some others were "accepting donations" as well.

To commemorate one of the funniest episodes in DUmp history, it would be nice if we could have a reprint of DUmmy Pitt's famous drunken rant, after the round red one went to his reward,  threatening physical violence against franksolich. As I recall, it it was sort of like "Be he alive, or be he dead, I'll grind his bones to make my bread."  As DUmmy Pitt would say, "Dumbest. Post. Ever."

"Say Hello To A Bottomless Rage" :catfight:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline GOBUCKS

I'd love to see a Pitt attack. It would involve lots of squealing, scratching, and hair pulling.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
By the way, if someone spots a primitive bonfire honoring the late red round one, please bring it over here if you can, or if not convenient, at least alert me to that it's burning there.

I go to Skins's island quite a bit, but I don't see everything, and oftentimes miss some of the antics of the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
So... he never actually went to Johns Hopkins? That was all a fabrication/fantasy of Andy and Beth's?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
So... he never actually went to Johns Hopkins? That was all a fabrication/fantasy of Andy and Beth's?

Correct; he was never at Johns Hopkins.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
Correct; he was never at Johns Hopkins.

Wow, that's quite a revelation...

This means that, at the very least, Andy, Beth, and Pitt were all knowingly complicit in stealing money from many DUmmies under false pretense, and more than a few of us too. Possibly more involved as well.

I hope Andy is keeping a seat warmed up in hell for Beth and Willie boy.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Wow, that's quite a revelation...

This means that, at the very least, Andy, Beth, and Pitt were all knowingly complicit in stealing money from many DUmmies under false pretense, and more than a few of us too. Possibly more involved as well.

I hope Andy is keeping a seat warmed up in hell for Beth and Willie boy.

I don't believe Beth knew. When Andy first brought his illness up (as of yet there's no evidence he had pancreatic cancer...even the little jars at the check out counter asking for donations for this or that have more information than any of the DUmmies got from Andy...anyway, I think at first he was just looking for sympathy. If he was anything he was an extraordinary attention whore, who made the other attention whores over there look like amateurs.

Yeah, Beth started the fund raiser (Andy saw an opportunity...it worked so well with Bev when the two of them perpetrated the voting scam, he knew they were easily duped) but she wasn't in control, ever. Not one dime went through her fingers. It all went directly to Andy via paypal, Amazon, or US Postal service. Heck, she had to remind everyone to email her with the amount they were sending so she could keep track. Beth is dumber than a mud fence. She's too stupid to pull anything like that off. Just another useful idiot on the left.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot

I Andy took in more than "a couple hundred"...The "poor Andy is dyin" was posted all over the net...
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline GOBUCKS

Andy took in more than "a couple hundred"...The "poor Andy is dyin" was posted all over the net...

Actually, it's kind of nice to think that ol' Termite is out there somewhere, gobbling up wood, with DUmmy money in his pocket.