Author Topic: hypertensive ol' Bob gives his view  (Read 595 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
hypertensive ol' Bob gives his view
« on: January 29, 2017, 10:03:48 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028562855

Oh my.

TheMastersNemesis (6,784 posts)     Sun Jan 29, 2017, 11:00 PM

GOP/Trump Will Ignore The Courts Until They Can Stack Them. There Is No One To Arrest Them.

The GOP feels immune from anything they do. So they will ignore the courts even on redistricting because they can. They hold all the power now. There is no Constitutional crisis if they are in contempt of the courts because there are not policemen to arrest them and they know that. We are finding out what THEIR one party rule really means. It means we are in charge to make the law the way we want it. And we have the privilege to break the laws the way we want. "So get over it".

My view is they are intransigent and determined to stay that way. 

New thread, just up; I want to track it to see how it goes.

<<<always likes seeing how things go on Skins's island.

0 replies, 21 views
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: hypertensive ol' Bob gives his view
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 11:34:12 PM »
Four replies now.

1 hr ago

DarleenMB

2. Precisely!

this is exactly what I have been saying in regards to those border agents who are disobeying the judge's order. They are in contempt of court and need to be arrested and charged. by the  U. S. MARSHALS MARTIALS!

v
Oh noezz!!    Send in Martial Dillon!  :panic:  :panic:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 04:29:50 AM »
The Trump Administration would be using the "Obama Precedent," then . . . :whistling:

Yes, Bob, when the Obama Administration had a ruling go against them in a lower court, they would ignore it.  I believe Drudge has several stories in its' voluminous archives that show this.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 05:24:16 AM »
4 replies, 525 views

For those who aren't aware, observation of the primitives on Skins's island over a long period of time shows that when there's less than one primitive comment for every 100 or so primitive views, it's not anything that particularly excites the primitive audience.

After which it's usually a good idea for the original primitive poster to either write about something else that might be of interest, or deliver the same "message" but work on expressing oneself more clearly.

Ignore franksolich's advice and counsel at your own peril, Bob.

onenote (27,564 posts)      Sun Jan 29, 2017, 11:01 PM
response to hypertensive ol' Bob

1. There are US Marshals

I don't understand your post.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 08:54:06 AM »
My view is they are intransigent and determined to stay that way.

My view is that TMN is continually repetitive and redundant. :rimshot:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 09:21:40 AM »
My view is that TMN is continually repetitive and redundant. :rimshot:

4 replies, 575 views
apres moi, le deluge