Author Topic: Trump: Happy Hanukah; Nazis: Betrayal!; DU: Trump is a raaaaciiiist!  (Read 817 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
DonViejo (21,301 posts)

'We dont support Satanic Jews': Trumps neo-Nazi fans freak after he posts a 'Happy Hanukkah' tweet

‘We don’t support Satanic Jews’: Trump’s neo-Nazi fans freak after he posts a ‘Happy Hanukkah’ tweet

BRAD REED
26 DEC 2016 AT 13:18 ET

President-elect Donald Trump decided to throw a bone to people who care about religious diversity in the United States by wishing Jewish people a “Happy Hanukkah” this week — and his neo-Nazi fans are not happy about it.

Shortly after Trump posted an innocuous “Happy Hanukkah” tweet on Monday, his feed was clogged with angry white nationalists who were upset that Trump was signaling support for “Satanic Jews.”

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Happy #Hanukkah pic.twitter.com/UvZwtykV1E

Frank Salazar
@Frankie92th

@realDonaldTrump You better be ****ing kidding me! I voted for you and you saidyou were a "good christians" and we dont support satanic jews

5:44 PM - 24 Dec 2016
52 Retweets 39 likes

Other white nationalists predictably brought up conspiracy theories about Jews supporting a “genocide” against white people, and begged Trump to reconsider reaching out to them.

more
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/we-dont-support-satanic-jews-trumps-neo-nazi-fans-freak-after-he-posts-a-happy-hanukkah-tweet/

gratuitous (54,450 posts)

3. Another amazing but unfortunate coincidence

Trump just has the worst luck in supporters, doesn't he? He so totally not racist, but so many racists flock to his banner. For some reason.

vi5 (11,693 posts)

5. And still, didn't 25% or so of Jewish voters support him?

Along with 30% of Hispanic voters?
And 50% of female voters?

I always find it curious how we only hear about Millennials being responsible for this loss when their numbers match up pretty much with those other 3 groups give or take a few points, and see so many posts admonishing them as being short sighted or wanting ponies or whatever other dismissals are provided. Especially when those other 3 groups stand to lose so many more direct rights and freedoms and aspects of their lives under a Trump administration and were much more directly attached by him during the campaign.

HassleCat (5,521 posts)

6. Hey, neo Nazis, better decide?

Who do you hate more? Sure, you hate Jews because Hitler told you to hate them. But wait. The Jews are making life hard for the Palestinians. That's A-rabbs, to put it in terms you can understand. You hate them, right? A lot? As much as Jews? Sorry, not trying to make you think or anything, but this must make you conflicted.

Behind the Aegis (40,598 posts)

8. At least his anti-Semites are more "honest" in their bigotry.

Hey Dipshit,

Your president just used the UN to give the Arabs-posing-as-Philistines justification to slaughter as many Jews as they want for as long as they want and you're stuck on stupid.

roamer65 (10,411 posts)

9. In one year, I predict Nixon 1974'ish level approval ratings.

...and a false flag op won't work to reverse it.

I predict in 1 year you will be 10365 times more stupid.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028401973
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Trump: Happy Hanukah; Nazis: Betrayal!; DU: Trump is a raaaaciiiist!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 05:23:06 AM »
That the American Jewish population has been solidly behind the party that wishes Israel did not exist is one of the biggest mysteries of our age.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 07:48:19 AM »
Fixed for accuracy:

Shortly after Trump posted an innocuous “Happy Hanukkah” tweet on Monday, his feed was clogged with angry Progressive False-Flaggers and Progressive Antisemites who are enraged by Trump beating Hillary.

:o "Frank Salazar" :o is a :o "neo-Nazi" :o "white nationalist"?! :o :mental: :lmao:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 08:08:40 AM »
Quote from:
Behind the Aegis

8. At least his anti-Semites are more "honest" in their bigotry.

This Yiddish twinkie is a complete whacko, I'll give you that. But, this particular primitive has noted that the primitives mask their hatred of Jews behind terms like "nation of Israel", "Lukid", and "Zionist". So it's this to which he is probably referencing.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 07:48:03 PM »
That the American Jewish population has been solidly behind the party that wishes Israel did not exist is one of the biggest mysteries of our age.

I never understood that myself, Carl.

Boggles my mind.   :mental:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 07:55:57 PM »
I didn't know I was supposed to care if he says Happy Hanukkah.  Guess I'm not much of a conservative.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 08:11:02 PM »
I didn't know I was supposed to care if he says Happy Hanukkah.  Guess I'm not much of a conservative.

A few of my Facebook friends are Jewish and I always try and wish them a Happy Hanukkah or whatever other holiday is appropriate.  Most conservatives I know are for religious freedom.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 08:43:18 PM »
I never understood that myself, Carl.

Boggles my mind.   :mental:
I watched a Ben Shapiro video commentary about this some time back...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4[/youtube]

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 08:47:16 PM »
What I'd give for Trump to wish the DUmp a happy Kwanzaa, and take a selfie with some grape drank and a moon pie... 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2016, 06:52:22 AM »
President-elect Donald Trump decided to throw a bone to people who care about religious diversity in the United States by wishing Jewish people a “Happy Hanukkah” this week — and his neo-Nazi fans are not happy about it.

Brad Reed being a RawStory writer, maybe he doesn't know that President-Elect Trump's son-in-law is Jewish, and Ivanka converted to Judaism. So "throw a bone to people who care about religious diversity" is as ignorant as it is snarkily tendentious.

And since I'm around actual Trump voters, I haven't seen any "neo-Nazi fans" of Trump. I suppose some might be found on Stormfront, but I've never been there (unless I did out of curiosity when I first heard of them, back in 1999). But this sneer-story is good bait to bring out DU-folks' full charms.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.