Author Topic: Betting Pool: Pick date Proglodytes start calling Hillary "Madame President"  (Read 714 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
They're determined  to push the bullshit line the election was stolen so it stands to reason they will evolve to pushing the lie Hillary was the actual winner, ergo she is the true president.

BONUS: What is the over-under they beg Hillary to form a government-in-exile?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Karin

My prediction is:  the moment one of them wanders over and sees your post. 

I'm not a betting man, so I don't know how to answer an over/under intelligently. 

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
My prediction is:  the moment one of them wanders over and sees your post. 

I'm not a betting man, so I don't know how to answer an over/under intelligently.

Karin is trying to micro-aggression all of the lurking primitive "women".

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
They're determined  to push the bullshit line the election was stolen so it stands to reason they will evolve to pushing the lie Hillary was the actual winner, ergo she is the true president.

Try this this morning.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028361139

Tue Dec 13, 2016, 11:39 AM

Star Member NightWatcher (30,581 posts)

Hillary should staff a Shadow Government
I wish Hillary would begin staffing a "Shadow Government" consisting of members designated for every Cabinet agency.

These members can meet in private and maintain secrecy. They should examine every move, be it criminal or incompetent of their alter ego, and be ready to step into position, should a dire emergency demand the replacement of every remnant of the Orange One and his Comedy of Failures.

This Shadow Government could also step in once it has been learned the extent to which this election was the result of criminal fraud from domestic and foreign actors.

When armed insurrection rises up to topple this criminal regime, we're going to want to have a team that can swoop in to make transition back to normalcy as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Offline SVPete

12/19/2016, the day the EC should have elected her President.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
Tue Dec 13, 2016, 11:39 AM

Star Member NightWatcher (30,581 posts)

Hillary should staff a Shadow Government
I wish Hillary would begin staffing a "Shadow Government" consisting of members designated for every Cabinet agency.

These members can meet in private and maintain secrecy. They should examine every move, be it criminal or incompetent of their alter ego, and be ready to step into position, should a dire emergency demand the replacement of every remnant of the Orange One and his Comedy of Failures.

This Shadow Government could also step in once it has been learned the extent to which this election was the result of criminal fraud from domestic and foreign actors.

When armed insurrection rises up to topple this criminal regime, we're going to want to have a team that can swoop in to make transition back to normalcy as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Hey NightWhacker!
You want to see a REAL armed insurrection?
Just try and usurp the Donald's presidency and install Her Heinous and her "Shadow Government".
You'd finally get to see what it all 300,00,000 of America's guns and their righteously pissed off owners really look like.
(Hint: It won't be pretty for your side)
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline jukin

False question as that happened 11/9/2016.

As to the government in exile question, when she moves to a non extradition country after Trump assigns that special prosecutor he said he wouldn't but then Hillary voided the deal. So 11/22/16 and it won't have anything to do with the DUches but with keeping the Clinton Crime Family out of federal prison.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

Hillary's tired and sick.  All she has the energy to do is move to that non-extradition country.  Not form a shadow government.  She can barely stand up.  Face facts. 

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

Well, THIS happened.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q07gCQ-UUNQ[/youtube]