Author Topic: Obama: I'll Be In White House For Chicago Olympics (2016)  (Read 745 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

Obama: I'll Be In White House For Chicago Olympics (2016)
« on: June 07, 2008, 12:58:38 PM »
Again, more proof of what an arrogant ass he is:

CHICAGO (CBS) ― Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama dropped in on the Chicago 2016 Olympics rally on Friday and declared he is confident that he will be winding up his second term in the White House when Chicago hosts the 2016 Summer Olympic Games.

Such bravado about his own future is not typical of Obama, even in private. And, in the highly scripted world of modern politics, today's last-minute appearance was unusual. Obama had told CBS 2 Political Editor Mike Flannery on Thursday night that he had intended to ''chill out'' at home for a few days.

"It's a good time to be in Chicago,"  Barack Obama said to the cheering crowd. "The White Sox are winning. The Cubs are winning. And Chicago's going to win the 2016 Olympics."

"In 2016, I'll be wrapping up my second term as president, so I can't think of a better way than to be marching into Washington Park alongside Mayor Daley, alongside Rahm Emanuel, alongside Dick Durbin, alongside Valerie Jarrett as President of the United States, and annoucing to the world, 'Let the games begin!'"

The remark was a contrast to Obama's usual style of rhetoric, which tends to be charismatic, yet understated and not prone to brash predictions. But since it became clear he was going to be the Democratic presidential nominee, a shift has been detected in his demeanor.

rest: link

The MSM may have noticed a change in Barack Hussein Obama's demeanor since he technically "clenched" the nomination, but too me, he's still the same, corrupt with a sense of entitlement.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Obama: I'll Be In White House For Chicago Olympics (2016)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 01:19:28 PM »
Hey. barry

Don't forget to call ahead for a reservation -- those tours fill up VERY quickly.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.