Author Topic: Female Kurdish Fighters Are A Big Problem For ISIS Extremists  (Read 1210 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Female Kurdish Fighters Are A Big Problem For ISIS Extremists
« on: August 18, 2014, 01:19:59 PM »
Ya gotta love girl power! :whistling: :yahoo:

Female Kurdish Fighters Are A Big Problem For ISIS Extremists

Adam Chandler, The Wire

Aug. 18, 2014, 9:00 AM

A consortium of Iraqi and Kurdish forces, backed by American airstrikes, captured the Mosul Dam back from ISIS on Monday, delivering the biggest blow to the radical Sunni group yet. From the AP:

The U.S. military said U.S. forces conducted nine strikes on Saturday and another 16 on Sunday in efforts to help the Iraqis retake the dam.

As we noted earlier, a pitched campaign delivered control of part of the dam to Kurdish forces earlier this weekend before the entirety of what has been called "the most dangerous dam in the world" was seized on Monday. As Daniel Pipes told CNN after the structure was initially seized by the marauding group just two weeks ago:

If you control the Mosul damn, you can threaten just about everybody — a very substantial part of Iraq — with flooding, with lack of electricity, with lack of water.

The rest is here: http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/08/female-warriors-and-us-airstrikes-help-kurds-take-back-crucial-iraqi-dam/378664/#ixzz3AlUn0kT4

Read the Twitter part . . . !
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Dori

Re: Female Kurdish Fighters Are A Big Problem For ISIS Extremists
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 02:10:02 PM »
Interesting.  There appears to be about 1200 "gorilla girls" belonging to the PKK.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Female Kurdish Fighters Are A Big Problem For ISIS Extremists
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 07:32:41 AM »
Interesting.  There appears to be about 1200 "gorilla girls" belonging to the PKK.

It has been an interest of mine for years about the past and present history of females that became involved with war not just as back up for their troops but as active fighters.

Men and women seem to fight differently, a man shot at ducks down, a woman knowing the cost of being captured alive is the first to attack as death is preferable to being captured.   Take out as many as one can and forget self survival. 

An old adage of  " Lady's don't fight " is perhaps the most damaging idea to come to females and there are plenty of females still alive and kicking that have seen the results in if not our own lives, then the lives of friends and family.

Now this is the first time I have heard about Muslim men killed by a woman will not get to spend eternity in a daze of sex with virgins, is there any age limit on the virgins or anything said about the sex of the Virgin ?   

Really now, sounds like HELL for the innocent to be used and abused by some GOD that is a evil God.   

So I have shifted from in flight of ideas here, one idea leads to another.

Woman [ those that think for themselves ] have gone outside the culture of their day.

Today we have science on our side.    I took a family member to a doctors office, she wanted an implant of BC than lasts 5 years.  She had it placed at the area that some old timers had their Small Pox scar placed. When she came out of the doctors office  all I could see was a spot the size of a bug bite.

Now she could join the military and make a career  for herself with no worry of rape or unintended mother hood.

Yes I see I have been rambling about here, I am sorry I have gone from this to that  to the reader .

To get back on subject, I would believe the Muslims would be very afraid of the woman fighters.   

These woman may loose their lives but take the  eternity  from their killers that they expect on the other side.