Author Topic: Islamic Terrorists coming over southern border  (Read 1568 times)

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Islamic Terrorists coming over southern border
« on: May 14, 2010, 04:17:22 PM »
http://www.krgv.com/news/local/story/People-with-Ties-to-Islamic-Terrorism-Caught/UCFOA6UjvEmRzMf4eBt9Mg.cspx

"Inspectors were able to cross over the border undetected 93% of the time"

excerpt
ZAPATA COUNTY - Some members of Texas law enforcement are nervous about the possibility of terrorists crossing illegally into the U.S.

Multiple government reports show people from countries that support terrorism have been entering the United States illegally through Mexico. Those countries include Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Pakistan.

Zapata County Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez Jr. worries drug cartels are teaming up with terrorists.

"It's real. It's still real. It's still happening," he says.

A congressional report says Middle Easterners, some with ties to Islamic terrorism, are buying fake documents with Hispanic-sounding last names to blend in on the border.

The report says Middle Easterners are paying cartels $50,000 a person to be smuggled in the U.S.

"You can bring in 1,000 pounds of marijuana at one time," Gonzalez says. "How simple would it be to bring a suitcase filled with a dirty bomb?"

STRATFOR, an intelligence agency in Austin, monitors security threats. They think al-Qaida's goal is to blow up a dirty bomb, which consists of radioactive material packed with explosives, somewhere in the United States.

A STRATFOR tactical analyst says a dirty bomb could easily be smuggled across the border and detonated.

The Government Accountability Office (GAO) published several studies that found holes in border security.

One GAO study found radiation detectors at all of our international bridges have "serious performance problems" and might not be able to detect a dirty bomb.

excerpt

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
Re: Islamic Terrorists coming over southern border
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 05:16:24 PM »
Not surprising at all.

Gangsters, rapists, murderers and islamofascists cross the border, and the Democraps and RINOs and their useful little idots insist Arizona's new law is somehow 'nazi.'  ::)
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline cavegal

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 06:07:47 PM »
 :censored:

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 08:02:32 PM »
I think RATs and RINOs are more dangerous to America because they are within and enablers.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 10:06:56 PM »
I think RATs and RINOs are more dangerous to America because they are within and enablers.

Not that I will disagree with you on that....but I am guessing you don't live in a border state.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 10:09:08 PM »
Not that I will disagree with you on that....but I am guessing you don't live in a border state.

I live in a border state and see illegals all the time.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2010, 10:11:37 PM »
I'd be willing to stake all my shares of BP on the fact that we've already seen Islamofascist terrorists sneak across our southern border, which is as secure as a politician's morals. :whatever:
Actually there are some virtuous, America first politicians, but they get outshouted by the  :censored:anti-country types most of the time.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)