Author Topic: ISIS Executes Prisoners With Landmines  (Read 1153 times)

Offline libertybele

ISIS Executes Prisoners With Landmines
« on: August 12, 2015, 07:25:47 AM »
Thank you Obama. 

ISIS terrorists execute 10 prisoners by forcing them to kneel on landmines

Islamic State jihadists have resorted to a new way of executing their prisoners, killing 10 men by forcing them to kneel on top of explosives buried just underneath the soil and blowing them up simultaneously.
Trends
Islamic State

The terrorists filmed the execution in detail, including footage of ISIS henchmen preparing the execution site. The footage shows them planting a number of wired explosives beneath a thin layer of soil on sloping ground, lined up in a row.

Then the militants, not even hiding their faces, bring their blindfolded victims to the execution site. The 10 prisoners are forced to their knees, each one above a visible mark of freshly excavated soil. After the jihadists took photos with black flags near the victims, the executioners run away to avoid being injured by the series of explosions.
The moment when the explosions take place is not shown in the video. The execution was reportedly carried out at an unidentified location in Afghanistan.

The victims are believed to be from the Shinwari tribe in the Afghan province of Nangarhar. The Islamic State terrorists accused them of aiding the Taliban, which resulted in ISIS being expelled from that province recently, The Daily Mail reported.

Among the victims there were also those who were condemned to death for helping the Afghan government...

https://www.rt.com/news/312165-isis-execute-prisoners-landmines/
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: ISIS Executes Prisoners With Landmines
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 11:35:52 AM »
Such a peaceful and fun loving religion. ...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020