Author Topic: It’s too late for the the Republicans....They are ****ed!!  (Read 1445 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Could this be the next mass murderer? It seems like all the one's who have taken to killing many of their fellow people have written missives of crazy just before they go off the rails and slaughter innocents. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you busterbrown:

busterbrown (3,294 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251364802

It’s too late for the the Republicans....They are ****ed!!
Last edited Sun May 25, 2014, 04:59 PM - Edit history (2)

The racist train is about to fall off the tracks...For 6 yrs. they have been able to gather political support (winning elections) by using race as an issue to win political support. The hatred is so intense in parts of the country (South and Midwest) that millions of Obama Haters have voted against their own interests...Minimum Wage, ACA, Unemployment extension, Infrastructure development in their own states..etc..etc.. It has gone so far beyond the realm of insanity that these people prefer Putin over Obama...

Here’s the problem for these guys... This racist bullshit political agenda has become so entrenched in Republican Doctrine that the party has no chance of of pivoting away from the this insanity.. Even though Obama is not running again. And that in short is why they are permanently screwed.

Now!!!! I have just paraphrased my post from this terrific piece I found on the Daily Kos this a.m.
It really rang some bells in my head and thought I could draw some interest towards it.. It is much more complete and detailed and wonderfully put together..

From Daily Kos:BY JCW Politics.. Why Joe Scarborough is a SHITHEAD....

"I must say, I have been behind closed doors with thousands of conservatives through the years. I have never once heard one of them say in the deep south or in the northeast or in South Boston, 'Boy, I really hate Obamacare because that black president' -- no, I've never heard anybody come close to saying that,"

Scarborough said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "And I have spoken to some wildly right wing groups. I have never heard it once." This is how Joe Scarborough addressed the Senator Jay (obviously not Nelson Thanks for the heads up) Rockefeller (D- WV) slam of Ron Johnson (R-WI) from last week. I could go on for about three thousand words on why Joe is full of shit but it is a holiday weekend and I will spare everyone the full Monty.

Question: Which issues HAVE you heard right wing groups say they were pursuing because of race Joe?

The reason I ask that question to start with is that we have two very simple, easy to understand, clear examples of the GOP racializing the President. Simple things that everyone agrees are about race. Birtherism, and Voter ID. But, and this is why I want someone to either be on Morning Joe with some sense, or other journos to step in here and ask Scarborough the obvious question. "Have you heard Rs talk about race and Birtherism, Impeachment, Muslimism (where the GOP refuses to believe Obama is a Christian even while concomitantly attacking him for Rev. Wright), if Joe has knowledge of right wing groups attacking and making policy decisions based on Race, he has an obligation to share those with us. Until he is willing to, definitively say he has never heard a right wing group talk about race and policy on any issue, or clarifying which issues on which they do talk about Race, pardon me if I call bullshit on his white guy vouch for GOP extremists.

Jay Rockefeller is completely right and Joe knows it. The reason he and other Rs are scrambling is that the wheels are coming off the race hating train. President Obama isn't up for re-election, and the GOP defending its insane and inane policy decisions by saying, "Obama is black," no longer works as well, except in the deepest of deep red pockets in the country.

What is happening is you have people like Mitch McConnell having to respond, on the week he won the nomination in KY, to Allyson Grimes' attacks about ObamaCare. This week Mitch said that his repeal plan for ObamaCare wouldn't strip the 400,000 Kentucky residents who have Kynect, the KY version of OCare, of their health coverage.

The point is that ObamaCare is working. ObamaCare is a conservative remedy. ObamaCare has metrics, positive results, and is a complete win. In politics, when one side is going to win on an issue the minority or opposition, jumps in and tries to claim some of the win. Look at the Stimulus Bill from 2009. GOP voted against it in the House. I think there was one R congressman who voted yes. Nevertheless, all Rs claimed credit for the bill. They went to their districts, stood at ribbon cuttings and groundbreakings, went to hiring halls, and took credit. Why? Because the bill was working and was clearly going to work. Oh, there was politics involved; the GOP claimed the bill itself was a failure. Look at the Auto Bailout as another example. Mitt Romney was against it, when it worked he was for it.

Why is ObamaCare the only legislation in modern history that even when it is working the GOP is 100% against it? There is no political reason for this. The bill is going to be wildly popular. Everyone knows it. Everyone who works in politics has known the bill was going to be popular if it went into effect for 5 years. So, why in the name of all that is holy, has the GOP refused to do the political thing and pivot on ObamaCare?

Because it isn't politics. At least not in the traditional sense. It isn't logic either. It certainly isn't principle. Look at Mitch McConnell's statement this week. He won't take Kynect from anyone in KY. Therefore, it isn't a principled objection to the health coverage. If it isn't Principle, Politics, or Logic. What is this opposition to ObamaCare?

There is only one thing left. There is only one thing that prevents the GOP from behaving like a political party. It stopped infrastructure investment, Unemployment Insurance extensions, Payroll Tax Holiday, and a dozen other remedial measures to help the economy. It has members of congress praising Putin over Obama, Backing Bibi over Obama, doing anything that any foreign leader wants as long as it undermines the President. One thing… Race. Simple. Easy to understand. Moreover, Joe Scarborough knows it.

Voter ID is about stopping black people from voting. Everyone knows it whether Republicans come right out and say it or not. Shockingly some of them actually have. Birtherism is about Othering the President, it is about Race, whether Republicans come right out and say it or not. ObamaCare's opposition is about Race, whether the Republicans come out and saying or not. And we all fing know it. Shame on Joe for thinking we're too stupid to see it.

Peace,

J. Chr

Oh... he just cut and pasted from the lunitics at huffpo...  :(

Vogon_Glory (4,176 posts)
3. It May Be Too Late In The Long Run, But

A long-overdue oblivion for the Tea-publicans may be in the cards in the next few years, but they're still capable of doing a lot of damage until then. The electorate may be changing complexions in various states, a previously-apathetic voting block or two might be wising Up, but I worry about the 2014 races in a lot of red and red-to-purpling states.

Dog-whistle politicking still pays dividends in the South and west, particularly when RW propaganda organs obscure voters' interests. Voter restrictions will succeed in keeping progressive-minded voters away from the polls.

I see this as the slow beginning of a rough transition. But we have yet to reach the turning point.

When we do, though, let's let the Rethuglies sample some of what they've been doing to us. Payback is a'coming.

If the right can block amnesty and get voter ID laws from being overturned we might have a chance in this country.

busterbrown (3,294 posts)
5. The whole thing is mind blowing.

The racism, lying, voting against ones own interests and the way a political party exploits the whole freaking thing..You might be correct however, whole lot of crap might be still a coming..

I agree. The leftists wills top at nothing to fundamentally change this country.

november3rd (874 posts)
24. True, but doesn't matter, really.

The Dems will still be gerrymandered out of the majority in both houses come November.

:naughty: could be a mole....
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 06:08:57 PM by dutch508 »
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: It’s too late for the the Republicans....They are ****ed!!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 05:46:17 PM »
Funny, I don't feel racist. :???:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 06:14:53 PM »
busterbrown the barking moonbat idiot(3,294 posts)

It’s too late for the the Republicans....They are ****ed!!
"blah blah blah"
It has gone so far beyond the realm of insanity that these people prefer Putin over Obama..
Ya know I've wondered about that myself. If there wasn't a GOP House check on Lord O, we probably would be freer under Putin.

That said, this guy may actually be surprised Nov 2014. Stay tuned to the DUmpster, folks. It will be laugh riot then.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 07:21:11 PM »
A whole lot of racist projection from the DUmmies and the left in general. 99.99% of the time, they are the ones that bring up race.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 07:23:38 PM »

The racism, lying, voting against ones own interests and the way a political party exploits the whole freaking thing..You might be correct however, whole lot of crap might be still a coming..

There is that "voting against one's own interests" bullcrap again. Yo dummie? Why don't you just be honest and say "Voting against what liberals think is in their best interests"?  FOAD dummie.

november3rd (874 posts)
24. True, but doesn't matter, really.

The Dems will still be gerrymandered out of the majority in both houses come November.

And how did that happen, dummie? Oh that's right! The GOP won in those states!!!  So much for the dying party talking point. Oh and just to be accurate dummie... how do you gerrymander a senate seat? Come on over here and educate me, moron!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 07:35:49 PM »
There is that "voting against one's own interests" bullcrap again. Yo dummie? Why don't you just be honest and say "Voting against what liberals think is in their YOUR best interests"?  FOAD dummie.

Fixed it for ya, Perky.  Remember, DUmmies and liberals know more than we do, right?     :lol:  :lmao:  :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2014, 07:43:27 PM »
Quote from:
busterbrown

Now!!!! I have just paraphrased my post from this terrific piece I found on the Daily Kos this a.m.
It really rang some bells in my head.

Those aren't bells ringing, primitive. That's a cuckoo clock.  :mental:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2014, 08:18:57 PM »
Fixed it for ya, Perky.  Remember, DUmmies and liberals know more than we do, right?     :lol:  :lmao:  :rotf:

Yep DD they do. These oh so smart fools can't find their ass with a map, instructions and a butt sniffing dog but they know what is best for me and mine!!!    :lmao:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2014, 08:36:24 PM »
Could this be the next mass murderer? It seems like all the one's who have taken to killing many of their fellow people have written missives of crazy just before they go off the rails and slaughter innocents. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you busterbrown:

Many DUmmies are ticking time bombs. Some more than others. So many go off the rails.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 08:59:21 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2014, 09:05:29 PM »
How do you gerrymander Senate seats...I want to know.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2014, 09:09:39 PM »
How do you gerrymander Senate seats...I want to know.
Trust the jug-eared Alinsky acolyte to propose it.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Dori

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2014, 09:24:58 PM »
Many DUmmies are ticking time bombs. Some more than others. So many go off the rails.

If the R's take the Senate in '14 and the WH in '16 there will be a lot of liberal time bombs going off.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2014, 09:57:01 PM »
Vogon_Glory (4,176 posts)
3. It May Be Too Late In The Long Run, But

A long-overdue oblivion for the Tea-publicans may be in the cards in the next few years,

Tea Party dEaD1111!!!!!eLeBiNty!!!111! 2009
Tea Party dEaD1111!!!!!eLeBiNty!!!111! 2010
Tea Party dEaD1111!!!!!eLeBiNty!!!111! 2011
Tea Party dEaD1111!!!!!eLeBiNty!!!111! 2012
Tea Party dEaD1111!!!!!eLeBiNty!!!111! 2013
Tea Party dEaD1111!!!!!eLeBiNty!!!111! 2014
Tea Party dEaD1111!!!!!eLeBiNty!!!111! 2015
Tea Party dEaD1111!!!!!eLeBiNty!!!111! 2016
Tea Party dEaD1111!!!!!eLeBiNty!!!111! 2017  fer sher!!111!!! and rUsHiStOaSt!!!111eLebIntyGabillIon!!1111!!!

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2014, 10:06:08 PM »

The racism, lying, voting against ones own interests and the way a political party exploits the whole freaking thing..You might be correct however, whole lot of crap might be still a coming.

That's one of the dumbest things they've ever come up with.  Self-backpatting nonsense to keep believing in failure.

There is that "voting against one's own interests" bullcrap again. Yo dummie? Why don't you just be honest and say "Voting against what liberals think is in their best interests"?  FOAD dummie.

Why sure!  It's completely within my best interests to be taxed into oblivion to support failure, to watch food prices skyrocket, to watch, bemused, while Sparky the WonderKenyan gets laughed at around the world, to hitch rides on Russian rockets, be lied to on a daily basis, etc etc, etc.....

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2014, 10:13:43 PM »

Did you suddenly grow concerned when you saw the chocolate syrup sitting next to the milk in your fridge today? If so, then you're racist. Sorry.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline thundley4

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2014, 10:32:17 PM »
Did you suddenly grow concerned when you saw the chocolate syrup sitting next to the milk in your fridge today? If so, then you're racist. Sorry.

I was only concerned that there wasn't enough chocolate syrup to make a big glass of chocolate milk.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2014, 12:14:05 AM »
"The racist train is about to fall off the tracks...For 6 yrs. they have been able to gather political support (winning elections) by using race as an issue to win political support."

Yeah, I clearly remember the incident where a prominent conservative weighed in on a noteworthy self defense shooting, saying that if he had a son, he'd look just like Zimmerman, right after the right leaning media edited the 911 call to make the person attacking who was ultimately shot and killed, sound racist.

Oh, wait...

"voting against ones own interests"

Funny thing about "self-interests...nobody gets to determine what ones own self interests are, except ones own self.

Seems to me there was a fella...the son of leftists he was...that took that presumptousness to the level of shooting women for not knowing their self interests as he saw them.

I see about a half a degree of difference between you jackasses, and that fella.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2014, 10:06:16 AM »
Yep, the GOP is doomed, all you genius DemonRats are going to kick their butt when The People turn out in droves to vote for their own best interests, like doubling their health insurance costs for a bunch of stuff that doesn't apply to them, making them get it when they made a conscious choice that they just couldn't afford it in the first place, and ensuring the Big Mac meal is going to cost $20 if that 'Living Wage' stuff ever passes...not to mention just the general good feelings of national pride about all our foreign policy triumphs under Obama and Clinton's wise stewardship.

You guys win.  The GOP is doomed.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2014, 10:55:13 AM »
How'd that Texas Primary go, bitches?

:tongue:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2014, 01:09:43 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VIECzlFVUM[/youtube]

DUmmie train.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2014, 01:11:38 PM »
Yep, the GOP is doomed, all you genius DemonRats are going to kick their butt when The People turn out in droves to vote for their own best interests, like doubling their health insurance costs for a bunch of stuff that doesn't apply to them, making them get it when they made a conscious choice that they just couldn't afford it in the first place, and ensuring the Big Mac meal is going to cost $20 if that 'Living Wage' stuff ever passes...not to mention just the general good feelings of national pride about all our foreign policy triumphs under Obama and Clinton's wise stewardship.

You guys win.  The GOP is doomed.

Don't harsh their buzz, man! :tongue: :stoner:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2014, 12:18:22 AM »
That is some mother****ing weird as shit mirror universe shit they are coming up with.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2014, 02:50:02 AM »
Post of the day. Hands down.
Check back with me in a week, month, year.
You will be eligible for those as well.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.