Author Topic: A very long gNads rant. It's a follow-up to a self-deleted post earlier.  (Read 1271 times)

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
This is quite long, but it has so many gNads errors in it, I thought it might be worth it.  Most of the quotes and links have been edited out to conserve space
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024651346

Wed Mar 12, 2014, 01:49 PM

nadinbrzezinski (131,016 posts)

Yes, it is about the children (E Cigs)

So when I grew up, and I am sure if you are above a certain age, when you did grow up, this was common. then comes a photo of a smoker

Hell, there are still stories running these days, and we should know better, about how it can keep you skinny. I guess a heart attack is great as long as your are thing. probably meant 'you are thin'
Yes, the promises of tobacco conglomerate and the allure are still out there.

And indeed it is about the children. I know, some of you will say but, but. Some data,

Here is more about market share and all that.

E-Cigs as an emerging market is not even in any form of debate. In fact, e-cigs are seen as a savior to an industry that is truly suffering from social stigma, regulations and let's be honest, it sucks when your market dies or quits. So they are pretty much into getting into the market and getting as much of it as possible. Yes all three are in there. DO we still have a few mom and pop, let's see how long they last. But here is the data on that.

And yes, it is about the children, because if they cannot capture children, they will not continue to grow, As I said, their older customers are dying or quitting.

So when Attorney Generals most folk who are not "journos" know the plural is 'attorneys general'claim that they are targeting children, here is the letter... I think they know what they speak off.

And here are the items in question with graphics that are attractive to kids. So this will be settled once and for all. So take that, you bullies

So what I wrote yesterday but self deleted because so many bullies pointed out errorsthat more and more regulation is coming, it is. Some cities. I will leave my non existent local news out of it. But here are some examples from other places around the country

Are they as bad? The science is coming in, and while not as bad, they are not safe.

And if the industry agrees with a ban, pay attention, that should be a huge red flag.

As I said yesterday, this is not popular. But it is coming. We just locally are joining the leading edge. I could add local jurisdictions that have already joined this, but since I live here, it is not news unless it is on CNN. Suffice it to say, the places doing this are not precisely your progressive cities locally, though they are in the process. This was led by inland more rural communities. That alone should tell you something. They simply do not want this product to get around the bans that were put in place and have made smoking all but glamorous.

I will add to this list school districts, and universities and colleges, as well as work places.

It is coming, it is a wave, and yes, it is to protect the rest of us. There is some science behind it by the way. If you use them to stop smoking and it works for you, I am happy for you. But like my asthma attack or that relayed by the Government Official, both are anecdotal. We need more than anecdotal did you mean to type 'anecdotal evidence' or 'anecdotes' rather than just leave the adjective hanging there? in a society relying on science. And while some critics say that this is just fear, the science supporting the bans are now trickling in. How dangerous this product is, we will see over the next two decades, since longitudinal studies take that long.

Oh and the adds it is 'ads' gNads, having nothing to do with mathshould be forbidden as well. The adds consistency is good, I guess, even with errorsfor things like NJoy are full of the same promises as cigarettes a generation ago.

I expect this thread to be derailed as well. Ce la vie. “c'est la vie”  if you don't know what it is, look it up prior to typing it If I post it... time for some sycophants to feed your enormous ego
This too shall pass.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
This is awful. The crazy bald dwarf is confining herself to these stupid posters and cartoons - crunchy bullshit.

We need analysis! Deep thoughts!!

Updates on grass fires and minor tremblors in the Canary Islands!!

Bare-knuckled brawls with the bullies!!

Just stupid crunchy trash.

If someone like rsmithnumbers doesn't pick up the slack, the DUmp could be in deep trouble.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
This is classic, the professional journo that has 131,000+ posts on the DUmp and works for pencil shavings on a penny saver.

Not only can she not be bothered with spelling, but proof reading? No, not really.

I'm not much of a spelling nazi but come on, she's a self proclaimed professional journo and you DUmpmonkeys except this short shrift ?!?

I wonder how many edit passes it will take to make this decipherable without strong whole word reading kung fu. 
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
This is classic, the professional journo that has 131,000+ posts on the DUmp and works for pencil shavings on a penny saver.

Not only can she not be bothered with spelling, but proof reading? No, not really.

I'm not much of a spelling nazi but come on, she's a self proclaimed professional journo and you DUmpmonkeys except this short shrift ?!?

I wonder how many edit passes it will take to make this decipherable without strong whole word reading kung fu. 

Ees diabolical plot of moose und skrille.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Ees diabolical plot of moose und skrille.
skwerille  :tongue:
 :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Airwolf

Those damn skwerilles get into everything.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Condition1

• Probationary (Probie)
Ahhh Nadin. My flower
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 07:29:32 PM »

Offline Airwolf

Re: Ahhh Nadin. My flower
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2014, 11:22:53 PM »

I don't remember NASA saying anything about an eclipse today.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 04:34:55 AM »

She is very popular with her coworkers.

In winter, she's doubles as a mobile windbreak.

In summer, she casts an enormous amount of shade.

Like most large people, nads is surprisingly heavy on her feet, in fact, she's as agile as a cathedral.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
How is it that gNads, a Polish-Jewish-Mexican who lives  in sunny San Diego, is fish-belly white?

It's a gNigma!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 07:08:04 AM »

gNads, Combat Correspondent for the Weekly Pennysaver, is modeling the latest in embedded journo wear.

Note the OD Ranger cap concealing her fivehead from snipers and spy satellites, with coordinating knee-length shorts and Nomex Hawaiian shirt- the utility uniform of the Mexican Red Cross Special Forces; the black Journo Vest with reflective strip across the back (pockets stuffed with Geiger counter, film for the Good Rig*, and cans of shelf-stable milk); and the jungle moccasins with hidden Bowie knife and Mexican MRE peanut butter packet.

Not seen: the concealed tape recorder in one of the inside pockets of the Journo Vest, saving every wheeze, digestive gurgle, and muttered "Vhere ist moose end skwerl?" for posterity.

*The Good Rig is a digital camera, but gNads carries film, just in case.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 07:11:21 AM by Big Dog »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 09:55:26 AM »

See if you can spot the child abuse in that photo.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
San Diego really knows how to turn out a crowd.  One small parking lot with a handful of people.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

San Diego really knows how to turn out a crowd.  One small parking lot with a handful of people.

I see more people than that at Walmart at the first of the month.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
 :cheersmate: BD.   :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
How is it that gNads, a Polish-Jewish-Mexican who lives  in sunny San Diego, is fish-belly white?

It's a gNigma!

Its that coleman shes wearing.

Probably sold the poles on ebay.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
This has become quite the bonfire.  Here's a tidbit that I thought was cute
nadinbrzezinski (131,110 posts)

182. Hence why I do not post that often any more

I felt strongly about this. But for the most part. I use my blog.

Yup, the crew has mostly silenced me. And when even sourced material, to the nth degree is attacked.

Look, the problem many have on this board is that I have an education, a varied life experience. I am a woman, an immigrant no less, and yes, I have strong opinions.

People have used the spell nanny tactic for decades now.

But people here have questioned my life experience. the fact of what I do these days, or the fact that yes, we have won awards for what we do.

As I said, a lot of it is envy. I cannot change people. But for the most part, except for this, I won't post much. And in fact, I have yet to post a link to any recent story we have covered. I shan't
This did not go unnoticed

Response to nadinbrzezinski (Reply #182)

Thu Mar 13, 2014, 07:56 PM

pintobean (11,609 posts)

206. Number of posts, last 90 days: 2860

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=profile&uid=127191

Hence why I do not post that often any more

You keep saying that, and your post count keeps climbing.

As I said, a lot of it is envy

I don't think so.
This too shall pass.

Offline JakeStyle

I wish Skinner would hurry and answer the ATA post she made during her spazz attack last Weds night.  You obviously can't see her message yet, but you can see that she has edited it 24 times since she posted.  It must be a hoot.

Wed Mar 5, 2014, 06:18 PM

nadinbrzezinski (131,119 posts)

Question submitted by nadinbrzezinski

Last edited Thu Mar 13, 2014, 05:04 PM - Edit history (24)

The text of this question will be publicly available after it has been reviewed and answered by a DU Administrator. Please be aware that sometimes messages are not answered immediately. Thank you for your patience. --The DU Administrators
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 08:37:21 PM by JakeStyle »

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
Wed Mar 5, 2014, 06:18 PM
nadinbrzezinski (131,119 posts)

Question submitted by nadinbrzezinski

Last edited Thu Mar 13, 2014, 05:04 PM - Edit history (24)

The text of this question will be publicly available after it has been reviewed and answered by a DU Administrator. Please be aware that sometimes messages are not answered immediately. Thank you for your patience. --The DU Administrators
Sand...cat...mallet. Some assembly required.   :lmao:

Offline RobJohnson

My spelling sucks at times and it's getting worse the more I let spellcheck and autocorrect do all the thinking. But with that being said, I can't even understand what gNads is writing or what her point is. Her posts are train wrecks.

Offline GOBUCKS

Nomex, the good rig, and a journo card. Ready to roll.

Notice the note pad.

Crazy Miriam still won't get her a voice recorder.

Offline Airwolf

Nothing that bitch post can be considered readable by anyone in this universe. Also envy is not what we get when we read one of her post,what we get is closer to what happens when you are in zero gravity and it makes you sick and vomit.
MOLON LABE

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
....we have won awards for what we do.
We know what they are and from where.
They rank up there with the participation certificates that are given to children.  :rotf:

Offline GOBUCKS

we have won awards for what we do.

The San Diego Press Club has four hundred members.

Those four hundred members present themselves with hundreds of awards every year.

It took over twenty pages to list them all up in 2013.

Their credo is "Pay your dues, collect an award."

Crazy Miriam collected eight awards for herself, so you can judge for yourself.

http://sdpressclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/2013_Final_All_Awards_Winners_Announced.pdf