Author Topic: where are they now, the primitives of yore?  (Read 1891 times)

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
Re: where are they now, the primitives of yore?
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2010, 10:38:07 AM »
I believe GB, alias DemTenJeep, is there under yet another name.

Cali, a relative (aunt perhaps) of Skins, conspicuous by her absence.  I haven't seen anyone post a "where's cali?" thread over there, but I never browse their Lounge.

eta:  Well, there certainly is a "where's cali?" thread.  http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9217795  Her name is Eva?

Really?????  Any hints as to the new alias? Or shoot me a message if you think it might be too obvious!
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2010, 10:41:33 AM »
I believe GB, alias DemTenJeep, is there under yet another name.

Cali, a relative (aunt perhaps) of Skins, conspicuous by her absence.  I haven't seen anyone post a "where's cali?" thread over there, but I never browse their Lounge.

eta:  Well, there certainly is a "where's cali?" thread.  http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9217795  Her name is Eva?
Not to be confused with the butterball in NYC
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2010, 10:42:23 AM »
Not to be confused with the butterball in NYC

Or with the "Kali" primitive from way deep down in southern Texas.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2010, 01:12:54 PM »
Really?????  Any hints as to the new alias? Or shoot me a message if you think it might be too obvious!

Let me do some hunting.  I'm certain I saw her not long ago. 

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2010, 01:41:46 PM »
What about GirlInContempt?  She was cute, wanted to be a Suicide Girl (and I LOVE goth chicks).  She came over to CU for a while, we talked via PM...she was very sane.

you big whore. bitchslap.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!