Author Topic: Between saving the ship crew from the Somali pirates, and the two journalists fr  (Read 450 times)

Offline CC27

scheming daemons  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Aug-04-09 04:38 PM
Original message
Between saving the ship crew from the Somali pirates, and the two journalists from N Korea....

The Obama administration, with extreme help from former President Clinton, has had more foreign policy success in 7 months than the Bush administration had in 8 years.

Who'd they ever save from harm?

God help us all. 

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6218974

Offline DumbAss Tanker

I believe that was the military that Mr. Obama inherited that aced the pirates.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline thundley4

And I had heard that Bill was not on an official visit.  I guess 0Bama is still Oh-fer.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
The Obama administration, with extreme help from former President Clinton, has had more foreign policy success in 7 months than the Bush administration had in 8 years.

Who'd they ever save from harm?

What alternate universe did this moron just beam himself in from?
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
What alternate universe did this moron just beam himself in from?

Uranus!!!!!!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!