Author Topic: Pedro Picasso looking for his morning Joe  (Read 431 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Pedro Picasso looking for his morning Joe
« on: June 26, 2009, 02:47:49 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5930369

Oh my.

With his eyes constantly glued to the boob-tube, one wonders if Pedro Picasso watches television while bouncing around in the sack too.

Atman  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jun-26-09 08:25 AM
Original message

Where's Joe today?

Poor Mr. Scab. He apparently took the day off because he didn't know how to make Michael Jackson's death about his own days in congress or his book signing tour.

JamesA1102 (899 posts)     Fri Jun-26-09 08:31 AM
Response to Original message

2. Maybe he's in trouble because want he said yesterday

muffin1  (860 posts)      Fri Jun-26-09 08:34 AM
Response to Reply #2

3. What did he say?

JamesA1102 (899 posts)     Fri Jun-26-09 08:39 AM
Response to Reply #3

4. He said that certain Primetime cable host should not pass judgement on Mark Sanford because they live in glass houses. It was obvious he was refering to KO. 

underpants  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jun-26-09 09:06 AM

6. The entire crew was busting out laughing at Limbaugh's "Obama made him do it" rant about Sanford

David Gregory and Andrea Mitchell even had to laugh at Rush's desperation.

NewJeffCT  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jun-26-09 09:15 AM
Response to Reply #6

8. Rush really said that?

you're joking right?

kentuck  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jun-26-09 09:17 AM

9. Joe developed some very bad habits while in Congress...

He has to take off one or two days per week. It is extremely difficult for him to work a full week without time off.

Mike Daniels (1000+ posts)        Fri Jun-26-09 10:14 AM
Response to Reply #13

16. I understand Mika doing appearances with him in the NY area especially since I'm sure she draws people in who may not go see Joe solo but who may end up buying the book at the event.

I don't quite understand her going on road trips since they aren't doing the show every day while they're on the road. Now, this is based on me watching the show from 6 to 7. Perhaps M&J have come one air after 7 a.m. on those days.

DU AdBot (1000+ posts)      Fri Jun 26th 2009, 03:40 PM

Rush Limbaugh

Do you have a good opinion of Rush?
1-minute poll
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

Re: Pedro Picasso looking for his morning Joe
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 02:54:37 PM »
kentuck  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jun-26-09 09:17 AM

9. Joe developed some very bad habits while in Congress...

He has to take off one or two days per week. It is extremely difficult for him to work a full week without time off.

He must have caught that from the libs that he worked with.  Notice that it is liberals clamoring for laws to force employers to give more time off from work. 

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 05:29:01 PM »
Rush was spot on as usual. Sanford did all he could to deny stimulus money from the Obama dictatorship and lost to an activist judge. Rush just mentioned he was probably worn out and needed some free time. Too bad he had to do it with his mistress. Chances are he will leave public office. It's too bad too. He was one of the good ones. Unfortunately he started thinking with his zipper when he got depressed. If it had been a DemonRat, it would have been a resume enhancement and the DUmp monkeys would be singing his praises. Idiots!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 05:39:57 PM »
Rush was spot on as usual. Sanford did all he could to deny stimulus money from the Obama dictatorship and lost to an activist judge. Rush just mentioned he was probably worn out and needed some free time. Too bad he had to do it with his mistress. Chances are he will leave public office. It's too bad too. He was one of the good ones. Unfortunately he started thinking with his zipper when he got depressed. If it had been a DemonRat, it would have been a resume enhancement and the DUmp monkeys would be singing his praises. Idiots!
My conspiracy theory:

:tinfoil: :tinfoil2:
Sanford is in the position to know just how bad the strings are regarding taking the destruction of wealth money, perhaps even including housing for Obama's shock troops.

end  :tinfoil: :tinfoil2:

Plus he took a lot of crap for doing what the judge said, which right or wrong, I don't know if there was a way around it.

Still, since Republicans are never allowed to be human except when they are RINO's, good riddance.  Romney's people are ruthless and they would have found out and destroyed him.

“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 11:10:38 PM »
He must have caught that from the libs that he worked with.  Notice that it is liberals clamoring for laws to force employers to give more time off from work. 

Joe is 90% lib