Author Topic: The mother of all tin foilers website  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
The mother of all tin foilers website
« on: February 06, 2008, 05:21:28 PM »
I found the mother load

http://rense.com/

here is a take on the cable cuttings.... http://rense.com/general80/cable.htm

Oh yes, just a couple of more dots to connect before you fall asleep tonight: 

1) The USS San Jacinto, an anti-missile AEGIS cruiser, was scheduled to dock in Haifa, Israel on 1 February 2008. The Jerusalem Post reported that this ship's anti-missile system "could be deployed in the region in the event of an Iranian missile attack against Israel."(1) Are we to expect another "false flag" attack, like the inside job on 9-11 perhaps? -- an attack that will be made to appear that it comes from Iran, and that is then used as a pretext to strike Iran, maybe with nuclear weapons? And when Iran retaliates with its own missiles, then the Americans and Israelis will unleash further hell on Iran? Is that the Zionist-NeoCon plan, or something generally along those lines?

2) I have to wonder because just this past Saturday, there was a report in the news that, "Retired senior officers told Israelis ... to prepare 'rocket rooms' as protection against a rain of missiles expected to be fired at the Jewish State in any future conflict." Retired General Udi Shani reportedly said, "The next war will see a massive use of ballistic weapons against the whole of Israeli territory."(4)

Now that we know the Israeli military establishment's thinking, and now that we have a view into the American military mindset, we ought to be looking at international events across the board with a very critical, analytical eye, especially as they relate to possible events that either are playing out right now, or may potentially play out in the relatively near future, say in the time frame of the next one month to five years. These people are violent and devious; they have forewarned us, and we should take them at their word, given their murderous record on the international stage.

Oh my
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Re: The mother of all tin foilers website
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 06:03:03 PM »
Ive been through that site before - Alcoa could mine Rense and have enough product to satisfy the worlds aluminum market for a century.

Offline DaSaintFan

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 06:25:28 PM »
Nah.. my 'favorite' to laugh at is:   Above Top Secret. .Now these guys are kooks of all kooks    :loser:

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 09:35:27 PM »
Oh, I don't know about claiming these are unreasonable assumptions.

I believe that the CIWS on a CG could effectively repel an attack by a terrorist armed with nothing but a CAT-5 cable.  In fact, I'd pay to watch it.

Also, I'd say that predicting that there will be a violent event on the international stage in the timeframe of the next one month to five years is a pretty safe bet.

So I'd say that rense.com seems pretty solid.  Sure they hate America and are blatantly antisemitic.  But terrorist + Phalanx = red mist is an irrefutable law of physics.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 09:42:40 PM »
Is that his real hair?

He's like a TV preacher with a bad mullet.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."