Author Topic: DUmmies are concerned about us...  (Read 1937 times)

Offline RobJohnson

DUmmies are concerned about us...
« on: October 30, 2017, 10:50:50 AM »
gopiscrap (16,088 posts)

anyone been to freeperville this morning

how are they holding up? I love to hear the sound of freeps wailing and gnashing!!!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029769406

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: DUmmies are concerned about us...
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 10:52:30 AM »
<<<doing perfectly fine this fine autumn morning.

Too bad for the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline CC27

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 10:52:34 AM »
Nothing like that going on over here asshole. Get some glasses.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 11:04:59 AM »
Last time I tried posting on Freeperville, Bill Clinton was President. All the same, I'm sure the modern Freepers are smart enough to realize that and indictment for activities dating back to 2006 predates the Trump campaign. DU-folk, evidently, aren't that smart.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 01:00:41 PM »
Lotusflower70 (2,000 posts)
5. Denial

I went to a couple other forums and they are like how did it become treason, I thought it was just tax evasion and I hope it's not related to the campaign. I was like seriously? Are you that stupid? They don't trust outside fox news so they think it is a witch hunt. Unbelievable. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

:-)

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 01:29:39 PM »
Last time I tried posting on Freeperville, Bill Clinton was President. All the same, I'm sure the modern Freepers are smart enough to realize that and indictment for activities dating back to 2006 predates the Trump campaign. DU-folk, evidently, aren't that smart.

The Palmer report posted a revelation by Nostradomus, that Trump would run in 2016. So the Dems started preparing back then becausr they knew HilLIARY would be running as well. This was a well planned operation by dem operatives to keep Trump from winning.

Unfortunately they didn't take into consideration that Mars was not in alignment with Uranus at the time.  :thatsright: :thatsright:

All that work for nothing
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 01:47:18 PM »
The Palmer report posted a revelation by Nostradomus, that Trump would run in 2016. So the Dems started preparing back then becausr they knew HilLIARY would be running as well. This was a well planned operation by dem operatives to keep Trump from winning.

Unfortunately they didn't take into consideration that Mars was not in alignment with Uranus at the time.  :thatsright: :thatsright:

All that work for nothing

A DUmmies Uranus is always aligned pointing to the sky.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer