Author Topic: DUmmy smells a rat... will he have an epiphany?  (Read 1883 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
DUmmy smells a rat... will he have an epiphany?
« on: October 30, 2017, 12:32:30 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029768859

Mon Oct 30, 2017, 10:18 AM
Star Member marylandblue (1,945 posts)

Why there is nothing campaign related in the indictment

They want Manafort to know they have him no matter what. Right now it's him and him alone. No reason for Trump to help him. Trump will distance himself from Manafort. He will twist in the wind, unless he talks. Which he will, in exchange for a light sentence and keeping some of his money.

hmmm... why ISN'T there anything campaign related... hmmmm.......

Response to L. Coyote (Reply #8)Mon Oct 30, 2017, 11:49 AM
Madam45for2923 (5,996 posts)
11. I bet Mueller is just holding 'em cards.

yes, you are right. please hold your breath until said cards are shown. Use a plastic bag if necessary since you have no will or conviction

Offline 67 Rover

Re: DUmmy smells a rat... will he have an epiphany?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 01:43:37 PM »
Response to L. Coyote (Reply #8)Mon Oct 30, 2017, 11:49 AM
Madam45for2923 (5,996 posts)
11. I bet Mueller is just holding 'em cards.

The only people I know that actually use the Joker cards in the deck.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 02:05:55 PM »
Mon Oct 30, 2017, 10:18 AM
Star Member marylandblue (1,945 posts)

Why there is nothing campaign related in the indictment

They want Manafort to know they have him no matter what. Right now it's him and him alone. No reason for Trump to help him. Trump will distance himself from Manafort. He will twist in the wind, unless he talks. Which he will, in exchange for a light sentence and keeping some of his money.

DUmmies couldn't be more wrong. Mueller had this info on Manafort for quite some time, the same for Pappadopoulos. Mueller has been using that as leverage to get info on Trump and the campaign, but he got nothing.

Mueller knows there was nothing connecting Trump to Russia, but the leak of the indictment and it's announcement was designed to knock the Hillary/Uranium One story out of the news cycle. It did just that. At least temporarily.

Sane people can see through the phony ploys of liberals misdirection attempts these days.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 04:23:23 PM »
DUmmies couldn't be more wrong. Mueller had this info on Manafort for quite some time, the same for Pappadopoulos. Mueller has been using that as leverage to get info on Trump and the campaign, but he got nothing.

Mueller knows there was nothing connecting Trump to Russia, but the leak of the indictment and it's announcement was designed to knock the Hillary/Uranium One story out of the news cycle. It did just that. At least temporarily.

Sane people can see through the phony ploys of liberals misdirection attempts these days.

Or, worse for the Dems and the DUmp . . . What if Mueller is going after a Dem?  Didn't Tony Podesta resign from the Podesta Group today, of which one John Podesta is a principal?  I wonder why . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 04:58:11 PM »
Or, worse for the Dems and the DUmp . . . What if Mueller is going after a Dem?  Didn't Tony Podesta resign from the Podesta Group today, of which one John Podesta is a principal?  I wonder why . . . :whistling:

My understanding is that one thing for which Manafort was indicted was failure to register as a lobbyist for a foreign government (Ukraine). Evidently Tony Podesta was similarly "negligent" (thinking his insider status made him immune to scrutiny?). Don't be expecting any Muellerween candy, but there does seem a possibility Tony Podesta could be indicted. And questions about what brother John and even HilLIARy knew and when would follow.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.