Author Topic: Posting since I expect this to be gone momentarily  (Read 1881 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Posting since I expect this to be gone momentarily
« on: October 18, 2016, 06:34:06 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028237769

TrogL (31,824 posts)

I think it's time to start talking about Hitler

It's time to suspend Godwin's law.

I'm 61 years old. I get to talk about Hitler. I was born in 1955, 10 years after Hitler died. 5 years later, when I was capable of understanding such things, memories were still fresh.

My father did not talk his way past a medical deferment (asthma) until it was too late to see action, but he did mention missing work the day the munitions factory blew up, killing several of his friends.

Our maid was Austrian and still emotionally shattered over losing friends and family in the war and being shunned for being on "the wrong side".

I visited Europe in the 70s and got to see the destruction first hand even years later. Statues in downtown London still had bullet holes. Cologne Cathedral was still in ruins. I saw The Wall.

It's happening again.

Having seen what I've seen, do you have any idea how terrified I am?

An authoritarian leader who keeps a copy of Hitler's speeches in his bedside table, quoting from The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, is encouraging his authoritarian, "facts don't matter" followers to challenge people at voting stations. Some have already said they're coming armed.

At his Nuremberg-style rallies, where he screams incoherent nonsense (remind you of anybody?), his followers beat people they feel (sorry, no thinking allowed) don't belong, like a scene right out of Pink Floyd's The Wall.

He has already declared the election fraudulent and told his followers to not accept the results and take matters into their own hands. That, my friends, is called a Putsch. Is there a beer hall handy?

Trump has no boundaries. When, not "if", when he gets in to power, four years is not going to be enough. The Presidency will be too restraining, the Constitution too constraining so he will simply declare himself Leader and Chancellor, or in German Führer und Reichskanzle. Then, with the economy crashing around him, he will look for resources and land. Hitler looked to the Caspian Sea. Trump will have his Wall to the South, but for resources will look North.

Canada joined the Allied effort to fight Hitler early. You Yanks were late to the parade. Canada made some very, very good friends back then who still remember. I used to work in a Government office surrounded by enormous beds of beautiful tulips. Always tulips. You see, the Dutch would send a shipment every year in gratitude for Canada's role in the liberation of Holland. The Brits were rather pleased with us, as were the French (may I remind you they have nukes even if we don't?) and a whole lot of other countries with standing armies who are watching in horror as America falls victim to an authoritarian, sociopathic narcissist.

We remember Hitler. We were there. We will be ready.

Kazlin (1 post)
2. What's the problem?

Trump is exactly what is needed to fix America. A strong leader who will crush our enemies, both external and internal. And you're DAMN RIGHT there are no boundaries. There are no limits when it comes to defeat the enemies of America and the enemies of God.

Those of you who are scared? Feel like you don't belong? Good. You don't belong, and you should be scared, because after what you've done to us, you better believe it's payback time. You should have thought of that before you tried to bully white Christians.

Too late now. Even if Hillary steals the election, this isn't over.

Wonder how long it will last.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Posting since I expect this to be gone momentarily
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 07:00:01 AM »
I just hope it causes one or two fatal heart attacks before it disappears down the memory hole.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 07:13:25 AM »
That thumping sound you are hearing, that is the sound of a bunch of DUmmies collapsing on their fainting couches.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 07:40:42 AM »
That was funny!

So another kook primitive comes on and makes some over-the-top pronouncement that anyone who disagrees with them are Nazis (how original  :whatever: ), and some newbie comes over and the greater part of their message was "You liberals started this by not living up to what the Constitution says, so yeah, we're going to wreck hillbots party and yours." They can't handle hearing that. If hillbot wins, I will take joy in watching them cry and moan some more.

You see, primitives, what you don't seem to get is that when the country is in the hands of Democrats/liberals, it's not really conducting itself as the USA, and it becomes the USA In Name Only. Modern day liberalism is always in true opposition to freedom, liberty, justice, and morality.

A USA that eventually becomes what you libs would like it to become is a country that needs to burn to the ground. It would be unworthy to exist. It would be better off in the dust-bin of history. We as conservatives will do what we can to try and keep it from going down the sewer hole of modern-day liberalism, but if unsuccessful, it will go down the pipes. Just like Babylon, Persia, the Greeks, and Rome, wave it bye-bye. It make take 20 years, or 50 years, or 100 years, or maybe longer, but it will.

Look primitives, there are consequences for violating the public trust, and whole bunch of people who you wished didn't take notice, have.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 07:52:16 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 08:55:01 AM »
TrogL (31,824 posts)
I visited Europe in the 70s and got to see the destruction first hand even years later. Statues in downtown London still had bullet holes. Cologne Cathedral was still in ruins. I saw The Wall. ...

I call :bsmeter: ! From Wikipedia's article about the Cologne Cathedral:

The cathedral suffered fourteen hits by aerial bombs during World War II. Badly damaged, it nevertheless remained standing in an otherwise completely flattened city. The twin spires were an easily recognizable navigational landmark for Allied aircraft bombing.

Repairs were completed in 1956. ...

IOW, repairs were complete when TrogL was 1YO.

It's gotta be :bouncy: Rule #1 that if you're going to include details to make the :bouncy: credible, the details that are BS must not be easily checked!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 09:08:25 AM »
It's time to start talking Hitler? ???

You mental midgets have been comparing every Republican and/or Conservative to Hitler at the DUmp since the site started.

And you probably were via other methods for ages before 2000.  DUmbasses.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 09:26:03 AM »

You mental midgets have been comparing every Republican and/or Conservative to Hitler at the DUmp since the site started.

In defense of thier worldview, we all fall somewhere:

Marx/Lenin/Mao                                                                Hitler
|-------------------|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Karma is a b*tch, but only because it's so slow
Deplorable since 2016

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2016, 10:43:03 AM »

Screaming, "Fascist!" and, "Nazi" have been favored Lib/Prog tactics since at least the 1960s, and probably all the way back to the 1930s.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 11:14:50 AM »
Screaming, "Fascist!" and, "Nazi" have been favored Lib/Prog tactics since at least the 1960s, and probably all the way back to the 1930s.

Orange Julius Caesar is a fascist, but not a Hitler-fascist. He is a Carlyle-fascist, an embodiment of the Great Man theory.

"Donald Trump will protect you. He's the only one who can."
   -Campaign ad, October 2016
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2016, 06:39:36 PM »

Hell the dems compared Reagan to hitler. Called him stupid, evil, fascist, etc.  Their playbook never changes and the dummies dutifully follow along. :cheersmate:

I have always said that if the MSM was anything close to objective there would never be another dem president.

That started with Reagan.  Got really moving when the dems lost the house in 94.  Too many people that actually lived thru hitler were around in the 60's and 70's.  The majority of the dems at the time would be considered moderate GOP now.  It wasn't until the early 90's when the dems passed the AWB that the electorate purged the conservative dems for marching in lockstep with the libs.  The dems went off the deep end after that.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2016, 08:19:04 PM »
I call :bsmeter: ! From Wikipedia's article about the Cologne Cathedral:

IOW, repairs were complete when TrogL was 1YO.

It's gotta be :bouncy: Rule #1 that if you're going to include details to make the :bouncy: credible, the details that are BS must not be easily checked!

Not only that....

We remember Hitler. We were there. We will be ready.

By your own admission, you were born 10 years after he died.

You. Don't. Know. Shit.  Phuckwad. Now, I am familiar with three surviving ETO vets.  Care to guess who they will be voting for?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 08:22:09 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2016, 08:25:41 PM »
Not only that....

You. Don't. Know. Shit.  Phuckwad. Now, I am familiar with three surviving ETO vets.  Care to guess who they will be voting for?
Do kids even learn history any more?  Other than "Whitey is evil!"?

We learned a lot in high school & college.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2016, 08:28:39 PM »
Hell the dems compared Reagan to hitler. Called him stupid, evil, fascist, etc.  Their playbook never changes and the dummies dutifully follow along. :cheersmate:

I have always said that if the MSM was anything close to objective there would never be another dem president.

That started with Reagan.  Got really moving when the dems lost the house in 94.  Too many people that actually lived thru hitler were around in the 60's and 70's.  The majority of the dems at the time would be considered moderate GOP now.

No.  They were screaming that shit well before Reagan.

It wasn't until the early 90's when the dems passed the AWB that the electorate purged the conservative dems for marching in lockstep with the libs.  The dems went off the deep end after that.

Oh boy....  did they ever.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2016, 08:36:30 PM »
Do kids even learn history any more?  Other than "Whitey is evil!"?

We learned a lot in high school & college.

We were FAR more educated out of high school, than these little toads could possibly be.  College, is a joke.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2016, 09:12:45 PM »
We were FAR more educated out of high school, than these little toads could possibly be.  College, is a joke.
We even learned quite a bit about Vietnam, without a lot of historical perspective quite settled yet in the mid to late 80's.  Distinctly recall having Vietnam vets speak to our classes.  Sure, there was polite discussion about the origin & controversy surrounding it.  But we weren't as jaded as kids now certainly are.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2016, 08:07:31 AM »
No.  They were screaming that shit (Screaming, "Fascist!" and, "Nazi") well before Reagan.

It was common fare in anti-war demonstrations out here on the Left Coast back in the mid-late 60s and early 70s. I was in high school at the time. It's just become increasingly mainstream and commonplace as those Libs grew older and had (and corrupted, to be blunt) kids.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2016, 03:37:10 AM »
Statues in downtown London still had bullet holes.
They did?  From what?  The invading Nazis who scaled the cliffs of Dover and then took Southeastern Rail into Charing Cross Station?

My, those sure were trying times, back when the Nazi elites all took over Tunbridge Wells, and who could forget how terrible it was with the invading SS taking over all of Aldershot....

Holy crap, how spectacularly un-informed this goof is.  He's no more been to London than I have been to Jupiter.  Not the one in Florida.  I've actually been there.  I'm talking about the big ball of gas orbiting the sun.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2016, 05:40:01 AM »
They did?  From what?  The invading Nazis who scaled the cliffs of Dover and then took Southeastern Rail into Charing Cross Station?

My, those sure were trying times, back when the Nazi elites all took over Tunbridge Wells, and who could forget how terrible it was with the invading SS taking over all of Aldershot....

Holy crap, how spectacularly un-informed this goof is.  He's no more been to London than I have been to Jupiter.  Not the one in Florida.  I've actually been there.  I'm talking about the big ball of gas orbiting the sun.

Silly - it was the Japanese!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2016, 06:09:09 AM »

Silly - it was the Japanese!
Did we quit when the nazis bombed pearl harbor?!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2016, 06:53:14 AM »
Did we quit when the nazis bombed pearl harbor?!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

or when the nazis invaded the aleutians?
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2016, 07:01:46 AM »
Not only that....

Which Waffen-SS Regiment were they in?  KIDDING!!

:-) :fuelfire: :tongue:

(Seriously, I heard a guy wryly talk about having met a "WW2 vet" in need, and took him to a VA office of some sort; they asked him what service he'd been in and he mentioned a Wehrmacht unit.  Nope! No VA stuff for you!)
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2016, 08:42:45 AM »
Kazlin (1 post)
2. What's the problem?

Trump is exactly what is needed to fix America. A strong leader who will crush our enemies, both external and internal. And you're DAMN RIGHT there are no boundaries. There are no limits when it comes to defeat the enemies of America and the enemies of God.
Those of you who are scared? Feel like you don't belong? Good. You don't belong, and you should be scared, because after what you've done to us, you better believe it's payback time. You should have thought of that before you tried to bully white Christians.
Too late now. Even if Hillary steals the election, this isn't over.

Now THAT is how you burn a mole... go down in flames. hehee

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2016, 10:41:44 AM »

Good point. Mrs. SVPete and I visited England last May. No bullet holes in statues (London, Canterbury, or Dover), nothing but a destroyed church in Dover - from Nazi shelling, IIRC - that was left in that state as a memorial. The church building was no longer in use even before the war.