Author Topic: Pam Dawson had a bathroom emergency  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Karin

Re: Pam Dawson had a bathroom emergency
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2016, 01:14:16 PM »
Why would you go anywhere near Mexico if you are liable to have a shit fit at any moment?  And all this was waaaay too much information to post on the internet. 

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2016, 04:40:41 PM »
Come on guys, it's been well documented that pam has a degenerative genetic condition.  She has the mental capacity of a 3 year old.  It probably takes a herculean effort on her husband's part to keep her from playing in her "accidents"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2016, 06:36:15 PM »
Or keep a journal noting which food you eat and when and then avoid eating the foods that cause the most problems.

That too.   :cheersmate:

Simple common sense... seriously lacking in the dummies.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2016, 07:05:09 PM »
That too.   :cheersmate:

Simple common sense... seriously lacking in the dummies.

Once again, with feeling . . .

The least common thing in the world is common sense.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2016, 07:19:43 PM »
Once again, with feeling . . .

The least common thing in the world is common sense.

And when dealing with dummies it is an exponential lack of common sense.... or any other sense.   :cheersmate:

And these are the people that think they know what is best for me and mine.   :mental:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2016, 08:31:56 AM »
Well part of Pammy's problem is that if she does indeed have this malady she should probably stick to the diet that is appropriate. She was always posting about some meal she is consuming that pretty much is made up of the very things that people that indeed suffer from CD should avoid. A dear relative has Crohns and she has to keep to a strict diet or there are problems.

I think that is just so she can brag about the vacations she is taking. Typical Pammy. Her life is so empty after the daughter fled and the cat tried to commit suicide.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2016, 08:44:47 AM »
Well part of Pammy's problem is that if she does indeed have this malady she should probably stick to the diet that is appropriate. She was always posting about some meal she is consuming that pretty much is made up of the very things that people that indeed suffer from CD should avoid. A dear relative has Crohns and she has to keep to a strict diet or there are problems.

I think that is just so she can brag about the vacations she is taking. Typical Pammy. Her life is so empty after the daughter fled and the cat tried to commit suicide.

I thought that the cat was successful . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2016, 08:46:54 AM »
I thought that the cat was successful . . . :whistling:

May have been. Still waiting impatiently for the coffee to kick in. lol
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori