Author Topic: Has Bravenak confirmed she has involved the appropriate authorities?  (Read 1072 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.

whatchamacallit (12,228 posts)

Has Bravenak confirmed she has involved the appropriate authorities?

Hopefully the admins are doing what they can from this end, and she's pursuing any legal options available on hers. And the sooner the better because I have a feeling this place is gonna be mondo stupid until it's resolved. IMO there's no reason to doubt the authenticity of the letter. The only thing that would make it questionable is if nothing was done about it and the impression of-out-of-control Bernie supporters was left to fester.

I heard the FBI will be working in shifts on this.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBcNpXmr-Ps[/youtube]

Grasswire gazes over the frames of her glasses to squeeze out a plop of reason:

grasswire (43,548 posts)
2. I'm sorry, but this thinking is delusional.

"the authorities" should not be spending our precious tax dollars on an anonymous letter or two that threatens to have someone banned from an Internet message board for strong political language. The horror! Banned from a message board!

Let's have some perspective here, please.

The "authorities" were not able to do anything about the hoodlums that attacked our Andy Stephenson and arguably hastened his death and certainly caused him enormous grief.

Why would they spend resources on this blip, as painful as it might be for bravenak's supporters?

Many believe that the same hoodlums are involved. Might as well move on to the next dustup here.

Except for the Andy part. We straight up KILLED him, as I recall.

And then...

Star Member uppityperson (97,658 posts)
4. It sounds like you missed the stalking part of this incident. Nt

Would not, then, every piece of unsolicited (i.e., junk) mail be "stalking," to use the new DUmmy definition? Sounds like it.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Has Bravenak confirmed she has involved the appropriate authorities?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 12:33:11 AM »
grasswire (43,548 posts)
2. I'm sorry, but this thinking is delusional.

"the authorities" should not be spending our precious tax dollars
There's a lot of things the authorities should not be spending our precious tax dollars on.  That has never stopped you assholes from clamoring for more dollars and more authority.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 05:15:20 AM »
Be careful what you wish for DUmbasses.

The DUmp is rife with pedophiles and scammers,the FBI could strike the mother lode.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 05:55:10 AM »
Be careful what you wish for DUmbasses.

The DUmp is rife with pedophiles and scammers,the FBI could strike the mother lode.

- That is going to be the result, right there. <<IF>> this is looked at by 'the authorities' - they are going to start with the entire membership roster of DU - which includes real names, addresses, etc. (since we know that DU sells this info to the DNC) - lurking DUmbasses - Read DU's TOS. Giving DU permission to 'share' that data is a requirement. If a new member denies it, they are immediately PPR'd by the software.

Anyway, once 'The Authorities' know who's who at DU - it will be a lot easier for them to attach posts to people and use that data against several of the users.

How many threads are there on that site of yours condone & admit drug usage ? music, movie, & software piracy ? Being 'sex workers' ? - All of that will soon belong to 'the authorities'. 

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 08:48:10 AM »
I'm betting no authorities have been alerted. Looking at the envelope fiasco, Bravenak already outed herself as the culprit. Not even a DUmmie would try to press a case after that.

besides false accusations are so much fun