Author Topic: Why Isn't This On DU, DUmmies? - Episode 1  (Read 594 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Why Isn't This On DU, DUmmies? - Episode 1
« on: September 28, 2022, 12:05:27 PM »
Biden asks where Jackie Walorski is. Jackie Walorski is deceased.

I mean, I know you guys need a death notice engraved in cypress delivered by Barack 0bama in a toga to prove that ANYONE is actually dead (see Pitt, Will, for example), but what do youhave to say about your pants-crapping Dear Leader in this instance? Why isn't this on DU?

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Karin

Re: Why Isn't This On DU, DUmmies? - Episode 1
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 02:03:42 PM »
It's certainly on everywhere else.  All over twitter and other SM, and Karine-the-moron even got asked about it.  As usual, her answer was a howler.  "She was at the top of his mind."  Reporters kept circling back.  Why not talking about this, DUmmies?  One theory:  there's no way to make a false flag out of it. 

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 04:52:36 PM »
At this point, if one thinks Biden is of sound mind, they are in denial. That is all.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2022, 06:23:14 PM »

jimtreacher.substack.com
@jtLOL

He finally topped "Stand up, Chuck"
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2022, 07:04:23 PM »
Oh, it finally got picked up by the mostest smartest peoples on the interwebs:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142975224

Polybius (10,462 posts)

Biden asks if deceased congresswoman is present at White House food insecurity conference...

And boy oh boy. Excuses. Deflection. Trump. All the usual stuff that you can imagine. And of course anyone pointing it out is a Nazi.  :p

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2022, 08:11:52 PM »

And boy oh boy. Excuses. Deflection. Trump. All the usual stuff that you can imagine. And of course anyone pointing it out is a Nazi.  :p

Nope. You can't hide from it anymore, DU. Biden has lost his mind. We know it. Everyone else knows it. And although you were the last to know it, you know it nonetheless.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2022, 06:05:55 AM »
Nope. You can't hide from it anymore, DU. Biden has lost his mind. We know it. Everyone else knows it. And although you were the last to know it, you know it nonetheless.

I have to disagree on one point. They have damn well known it since he was campaigning from his basement. Its just that the Muppets seem to excel at denial. Pharmaceutical grade denial.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2022, 08:48:27 AM »

From what I heard, at the time she died, Biden spoke about it publicly, had the WH flag flown at half mast for a couple of days, and Biden called her family to express his sympathy. IOW, PINO Biden was much more aware, at the time, of Walorski's death than just a mention on MesSNBC or CNN. In the background, PINO Biden probably also had briefing(s) on how her death might affect the House race in her district.

Biden's mental state has rendered him PINO. And behind him is Kammie the Stupid.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2022, 10:04:32 AM »
Leave it to the loons at "The View" for their take:

'The View' hosts slam criticism of Biden's 'where's Jackie' gaffe, say America is 'ageist'

The hosts of "The View" on Thursday slammed criticism of President Biden's "where's Jackie" gaffe and said that America was "ageist."

Biden seemed to forget about the death of Indiana Rep. Jackie Walorski while he was speaking at an event Wednesday, repeatedly searching the crowd for her and calling her name while onstage. The Republican congresswoman was killed in a car crash along with two of her staffers on Aug. 3.

"I mean, she passed last month not, like, a hundred years ago," co-host Whoopi Goldberg said Thursday in response to the criticism of Biden. Joy Behar added that former President Donald Trump likewise forgot that 19th century American abolitionist Frederick Douglass was dead.

Sara Haines compared Biden's moment to a "brain fart" and "mommy brain."

Reacting to White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre answering questions about the obvious gaffe, Haines declared: "That was very apparent, what this gaffe was, I think her explanation made it worse though because in that moment I probably would have just said, ‘OK, guys, he had a moment, who in this room hasn't?’" The co-host added that Jean-Pierre kept repeating the same words.

Behar claimed Republicans have "weaponized" Biden's gaffes in the past and have said that he's "senile."

"I think what it really shows is this country is so ageist. This country has a problem with age," co-host Sunny Hostin said. "You go to other countries and our elders are revered, and they're revered because of the knowledge that they have acquired, and this is a man who has worked in government his entire life, this is a man who probably had a relationship with this woman."

Hostin argued that something like Biden's comments could happen to anyone and that people should "stop weaponizing his age."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-hosts-slam-criticism-bidens-wheres-jackie-gaffe-say-america-ageist

:mental: :mental: :mental:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2022, 02:45:01 PM »
The hosts of "The View" on Thursday slammed criticism of President Biden's "where's Jackie" gaffe and said that America was "ageist."

:thatsright:

It is the left in this country who have been complaining about rule by old, white men.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2022, 03:55:54 PM »
Rebutting The View twits is unsporting, like dynamiting fish in a barrel, but, https://nypost.com/2022/08/03/us-rep-jackie-walorski-killed-in-indiana-car-crash/ :

The White House lowered flags to half-mast on Wednesday in memory of Walorski.

“Jill and I are shocked and saddened by the death of Congresswoman Jackie Walorski of Indiana along with two members of her staff in a car accident today in Indiana,” President Biden said in a statement.

“We send our deepest condolences to her husband, Dean, to the families of her staff members, Zachery Potts and Emma Thomson, who lost their lives in public service, and to the people of Indiana’s Second District who lost a representative who was one of their own.”

This happened just 8 or 9 weeks ago.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2022, 08:14:18 PM »
:thatsright:

It is the left in this country who have been complaining about rule by old, white men.
The right complains about the oldest whitest man now
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Delmar

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2022, 07:39:33 AM »
This was a pretty funny exchange:

Star Member LiberalFighter (44,516 posts)
29. How many know the names of all 538 members of Congress?

How many even know the names of their mayor, governor, and U.S. Senators and Representatives?
Jose Garcia (2,121 posts)
48. He knew her name. He said her name.
Star Member LiberalFighter (44,516 posts)
63. So what!! That doesn't mean he keeps up with her daily life.

Her daily life, or lack thereof.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2022, 08:21:17 AM »
63. So what!! That doesn't mean he keeps up with her daily life.

But... he had acknowledged and paid tribute to her at the time of her death.