Author Topic: Fallout 3  (Read 19461 times)

Offline lars1701c

Re: Fallout 3
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2008, 08:28:14 AM »
Shame you can only go up to 20 lvl :( i have some quests still to do and a couple of the main story ones.
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2008, 04:52:58 PM »
A most useful thing:

A map showing how all the metro tunnels and stations connect complete with landmarks.
Fullsize pic at the link below. Happy Hunting!

http://fluffy.mirror.waffleimages.com/files/eb/eb887312def839f919548bbe316172f93037808e.gif

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2008, 08:48:03 AM »
I did a good character now i want to do a evil one but is it worth taking the sneak perk?>
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Offline asdf2231

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2008, 08:42:02 PM »
I just finished the game today!

Horry Clap that robot at the end was cool!!!111

Ending seemed a little anti climactic though.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2008, 08:49:11 PM »
Liberty Prime should've been a playable character, a la, cybernetic exoskeleton for the main character.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline asdf2231

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2008, 07:51:02 PM »
Anyone here when the downloadable content and expansions for the game are coming out?

Congrats asdf!  I'm still holding off on finishing the game, I'll spend another month if it takes, but I want to find all the locations and explore all that I can before finishing it.  Actually... I haven't even had a chance to play it this past week I think... :(

Supposedly there is one coming out in January.

http://www.techspot.com/news/32621-bethesda-to-release-fallout-3-editor-and-expansion-packs.html

Gaming
Bethesda to release Fallout 3 editor and expansion packs

By Justin Mann, TechSpot.com
Published: November 25, 2008, 1:16 PM EST

It appears Bethesda is taking the right steps to embrace the modding community, with recent announcements that the company plans to release developer tools before the end of the year. The official Fallout 3 Creation Kit is supposed to be released next month, completely for free, for both the PC and the Xbox 360. Calling it, aptly enough, the G.E.C.K., Bethesda claims they hope people will create their own add-ons. If the response to the construction kit for Morrowind is any indication of how this will fare, we can expect a tidal wave of user-generated content as time goes on.

Bethesda plans to release additional content for the game as well, in the form of three “content packs,” which will be downloadable add-ons for the game. These are not due until after “G.E.C.K.”, with one pack schedule for released every month for the first three months of next year.

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2008, 01:20:09 PM »

Offline paladin0

« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2008, 09:03:53 PM »
Anyone else been up to Old Olney?

Follow the road west out of town, and when it turns south there is a crashed alien ship with an alien blaster and some power cells.

Paladin0
"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm."
—James Madison, Federalist No. 10

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2008, 04:42:00 PM »
Liberty Prime should've been a playable character, a la, cybernetic exoskeleton for the main character.

You can "give" yourself the weapons from that thing via the console.

Since completing the game for the second time, I've been doing a "cheat" character to see if i can uncover any easter-eggs and hidden content.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2009, 06:09:02 PM »
My BIL had it, pawned it.,.. kinda liked it

Offline Gratiot

« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2009, 11:18:39 PM »
Since completing the game for the second time, I've been doing a "cheat" character to see if i can uncover any easter-eggs and hidden content.

Did you ever find anything?

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2009, 04:59:19 PM »
Did you ever find anything?

All I found was a remarkably effective way to burn through my free time.... :lmao: