Author Topic: Mass immigration is on the verge of DESTROYING Europe  (Read 2000 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Mass immigration is on the verge of DESTROYING Europe
« on: November 05, 2015, 08:35:38 AM »
I was originally going to put this in the "News from the Mexican Border" forum, because the thrust of the argument in this article is the same as it is at the Mexican border . . .

Mass immigration is on the verge of DESTROYING Europe, blasts LEO MCKINSTRY

SEVERAL millennia were required to build European civilisation but its impending destruction has been the work of just a few years, carried out by a cadre of irresponsible, unpatriotic and deluded politicians led by German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

By Leo McKinstry

PUBLISHED: 08:25, Thu, Nov 5, 2015 | UPDATED: 09:05, Thu, Nov 5, 2015

The mass immigration is on the verge of destroying Europe[/i]

Dressing up their vandalism as compassion and their cowardice as moral superiority, these leaders have created an immigration crisis so profound that the very existence of our European culture and heritage is under mortal threat.

The tragic paradox of the obsession with free movement and the abolition of national identities is that Europe in any meaningful sense will probably cease to exist this century.

As the social revolution accelerates traditional values of democracy, freedom and solidarity will be replaced by conflict, sectarianism, oppression and intolerance.

Increasingly Islamified, barbaric and poverty-stricken, Europe will become indistinguishable from large swathes of North Africa and the Middle East.

Even the stupendously high levels of mass immigration over the past two decades are now dwarfed by the colossal flood of new arrivals that has occurred since the early summer when Merkel made her woefully illconceived pledge that ­Germany would welcome anyone claiming to be a refugee.

The rest is here:  http://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/leo-mckinstry/617147/Mass-immigration-verge-destroying-Europe

Mass immigration could destroy the US, as well.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Mass immigration is on the verge of DESTROYING Europe
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 09:05:35 AM »

Mass immigration could destroy the US, as well.
As long as it means more votes for the democrat party, the left doesn't care.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Belle

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 10:18:49 PM »
DLR Pyro: 

Agree, but may I add that O & his loyal progressives so loathe America, that this administration is hastening our destruction on so many levels...mass immigration, open borders, young male refugee Syrians, bringing in thousands after thousands of a dependency class to weaken the religious, economic, social, moral & constitutional fabric of our once great America.  & because there is no opposition party, there is no stopping this.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 02:13:21 AM »
Until we mold and/or acquire someone with a backbone, and a working brain that doesn't cow tow to the other side (Hi John McCain, Lindsey Grahm, etc) who is a true CONSERVATIVE, (not republican...f that.) who believes in god, guns, country, being great, winners/losers, AND strong military to keep the bastards that hate us at bay, we way as well bend over.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 07:03:26 AM »

That's it in a nutshell.  Take into consideration that there are already over 20,000,000 (conservatively) illegals that Barry wants to grant amnesty to.  In addition to that number, Barry has stated that he is going to allow 85,000 refugees ANNUALLY into this country.  Refugees are eligible for citizenship within 5 years (just in time for the 2020 election).  In the meantime they are given money from the government and encouraged to enroll in various programs and they are considered to have the same "rights" as citizens.

If Barry has his way the DEMS will have accumulated at least 20,500,000 new voters.

Voila!  Transformation of America complete!
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 07:09:44 AM »
Until we mold and/or acquire someone with a backbone, and a working brain that doesn't cow tow to the other side (Hi John McCain, Lindsey Grahm, etc) who is a true CONSERVATIVE, (not republican...f that.) who believes in god, guns, country, being great, winners/losers, AND strong military to keep the bastards that hate us at bay, we way as well bend over.

We don't need to "mold" anyone.  First of all, we don't have time and secondly we already have someone.  Ted Cruz.  He is the ONLY one that has fought against amnesty.  He is the ONLY one that has stood up to McConnell and Boehner.  He has stood up to the Washington cartel time and time again.  He is a constitutionalist and his conservative credentials are impeccable.

https://www.conservativereview.com/2016-presidential-candidates/candidates/ted-cruz
http://www.ontheissues.org/Ted_Cruz.htm

Ted Cruz 2016.  Reigniting the Promise of America!
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2015, 04:38:08 PM »
Europe shouldn't be made out to be the Lone Ranger.
Mass immigration is killing us here in our own country...the good old US of A.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 07:57:17 AM »
Europe shouldn't be made out to be the Lone Ranger.
Mass immigration is killing us here in our own country...the good old US of A.

The Obama administration has increased the number of refugees into this country from 75,000 to 85,000 ANNUALLY.  That is in addition to the illegals that are still pouring over our borders.

Refugees may stay in this country indefinitely and can apply for citizenship within 5 years and will be eligible to vote. As refugees they are given the rights of citizens, they are given $925 to help them get started and they are encouraged to apply for government assistance.

http://www.ascentria.org/frequently-asked-question-about-refugee-resettlement-1

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2015, 01:19:22 PM »
Bill Clinton ordered the INS and all immigration services to make 1 million new immigrants US citizens for his reelection.
It is all detailed in "Adios America" by Ann Coulter.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.