Author Topic: Two alleged kidnappers killed by Chihuahua  (Read 1894 times)

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Two alleged kidnappers killed by Chihuahua
« on: September 22, 2010, 10:44:28 PM »
Two alleged kidnappers killed by Chihuahua town residents
by Adriana Gómez Licón / El Paso Times
Posted: 09/21/2010 06:16:36 PM MDT

MEXICO IN FOCUS
Analysis on news out of Mexico
JUAREZ - Residents of a small Chihuahua town beat to death two alleged kidnappers this afternoon, said officials of the Chihuahua state attorney general.

Carlos González, spokesman for the state attorney general, said that between six and seven men abducted a 17-year-old girl this morning from a restaurant in Ascención, which is 120 miles west of Juárez. The father of the girl called police and the military.

González said the search began in the morning. It eventually led to a car chase.

The vehicle in which three kidnappers and the girl were traveling rolled over on the highway outside Ascención, he said. The Mexican Army arrested the alleged three kidnappers and rescued the girl.

In another part of town, relatives and residents of Ascención found two other suspected kidnappers, both 17, who had fallen with their vehicle into a canal. The two kidnappers, González said, were lynched by the angry residents about 2 p.m. The residents blocked paramedics and emergency personnel from the scene.

Another two suspected kidnappers are at large, González said.

Federal police also responded to the scene where the two suspected kidnappers were killed, but declined to comment.

Read a full story on Wednesday's edition of the El Paso Times.

Adriana Gómez Licón may be reached at agomez@elpasotimes.com.

Source
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Two alleged kidnappers killed by Chihuahua
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 10:56:27 PM »
The two kidnappers, González said, were lynched by the angry residents about 2 p.m. The residents blocked paramedics and emergency personnel from the scene.

Unfortunately, I expect this means that whatever drug cartel the kidnappers belonged to will soon be exacting "retribution" on that town, probably to the tune of 10 townspeople for every low-life thug this bungled operation cost them.

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline true_blood

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 12:17:32 PM »
You mean there's kidnappings and killings in Mexico?!?! Who would have thought? ::) :whatever:
I would NEVER go to Mexico for vacation. It wouldn't even cross my mind. That place is like a ticking time bomb it seems.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 12:28:37 PM »
You mean there's kidnappings and killings in Mexico?!?! Who would have thought? ::) :whatever:
I would NEVER go to Mexico for vacation. It wouldn't even cross my mind. That place is like a ticking time bomb it seems.

OH True, you are so young as are most of the forum.

In 1974 we had to cross country from Vallejo Cal to Kittery Maine.
 Hubby was changing duty stations.  This was 36 years ago.

Hubby had a beard and military hair cut, Zumwalt had OK'd the beard for Navy personal at that time.

We were told as we had the military sticker on the Blazer and hubby had the beard, that we should not go into Mexico for any reason.

We set out with 4 kids and the Saint Bernard towing a small travel trailer down the coast of California and picked up RT.10.

We found as this was August that to keep the 200 pound dog alive we had to stop and pour water on him every 6 hours, we had no air conditioning in the Blazer.

We had to find gas so off the highway somewhere in N.M we found a gas station in the middle of no where.   Pulled up to the pumps and Hubby went inside to pay for the gas and he came out with 3 of the scareyest men I have to this day seen. 

They were walking around the car and trailer checking us out, smiling and laughing and pointing at my oldest blond daughter age 10 and me.

One was standing at the pump and hubby would have had to push him aside to pump gas.  As this was going on, I was trying to find the 22 mag. At least at this time I think that what the gun was, that was under my feet with a pile of the kids dirty cloths.

About the time I found the sucker and took off the safety the Big Dog came awake and drooling stuck his head out the window and let out a bark, growl what ever from hell.

These 3 men ran back into the station and Hubby pumped the gas and we drove on.

We got to San Antonio and again problems arose  but that is another story----------Needless to say that huge dog kept us alive going across the highway back all those years ago.

This is not something new, it has been going on for close to 100 years, perhaps longer.

Hate to say it but back then when we drove through Mississippi at night for some reason Hubby kept the gun in his lap, we had 4 kids to protect and were not about to just vanash as some military family's had crossing country.

That military sticker on the car was a heads up for the monsters that then and today look for those that will not be missed for weeks.