Author Topic: Supporter of sanctuary cities on short list for new chief of BorderPatrol  (Read 12456 times)

Offline Belle

Heather Fong served 23 years @ the SFPD, & was police chief from 2004- 2009.  Ms.Fong is currently Assistant Secretary @ DHS.   
As police chief, Heather Fong shielded illegal immigrants, including aliens who committed crimes, from deportation.

Brandon Judd, Nat'l Border Patrol Council president: 
"The appointment of Heather Fong would prove that the Border Patrol is no longer the enforcement agency that Congress and the American public intended it to be."

"Heather Fong oversaw a sanctuary city, which is directly contrary to our mission. Her appointment would be for political purposes and the trust of the men and woman of the Border Patrol in DHS and CBP leadership would be lost."

Heather Fong, quote from 2008:
"We do not cooperate with ICE when they go out for enforcement of immigration violations of the law."

If she is nominated, I predict she'll sail through Senate confirmation, with support from the Gang of 8 & McConnell.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/10/former-vocal-supporter-sanctuary-cities-reportedly-on-short-list-to-be-next/

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Supporter of sanctuary cities on short list for new chief of BorderPatrol
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 03:59:12 PM »
This is my surprised face.  :yawn:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 09:29:38 PM »
Good grief.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 09:47:45 PM »
They're stacking the deck in the illegals favor
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 10:16:18 PM »
They're stacking the deck in the illegals favor

The overall Obama strategy is to stack the deck against America. The illegals are just another card in Obama's deck.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 09:05:49 AM »
The overall Obama strategy is to stack the deck against America. The illegals are just another card in Obama's deck.

And Barry the Asswipe is just getting started. He's gonna go full tilt until he finally does the duffel bag drag out of the WH.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2015, 11:46:53 AM »
Electing Barry to the presidency was a disease aimed straight at the heart of everything America used to represent.  Better we had faced ebola than the consequences of his ridiculous and downright illegal and criminally dangerous follies.  Such as the nomination of Ms. Wrong to head up the Border Patrol; I can only assume those ****wits in the Senate will approve this anti-American bitch.

I saw on another message board Obastard referred to as Obola, which is a perfect descriptor so I'm gonna steal it. :-)
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Belle

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2015, 12:13:36 PM »
May I say, Boudicca, you have a gift with words.  Okay, so you found it, but it sure does fit!  Obola, the destructive, national contagion that keeps on spreading.  Not spreading fast enough?  No problem.  Bring in more immigrants & middle eastern refugees.

This is, of course, not minimizing the suffering & deaths from Ebola. The left doesn't like this at all.  In my opinion, it is referring to the spread of progressivism, which is a destroyer of American values & our Constitution.

& after he leaves office?  The contagion will continue, via a job for O as a powerful lobbyist, or king of the community agitators.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2015, 05:06:51 PM »
May I say, Boudicca, you have a gift with words.  Okay, so you found it, but it sure does fit!  Obola, the destructive, national contagion that keeps on spreading.  Not spreading fast enough?  No problem.  Bring in more immigrants & middle eastern refugees.

This is, of course, not minimizing the suffering & deaths from Ebola. The left doesn't like this at all.  In my opinion, it is referring to the spread of progressivism, which is a destroyer of American values & our Constitution.

& after he leaves office?  The contagion will continue, via a job for O as a powerful lobbyist, or king of the community agitators.

LOL, Belle, who gives a tinker's damn what the libs are whining about this week?  They certainly display no cognitive skills any sane person would ever respect, and their thinking is a muddled as Obola's origins.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)