Author Topic: Trans Community Unsafe Knowing There’s A Hockey Player Not Wearing Pride Jerseys  (Read 205 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

Trans Community Feeling Unsafe Knowing There’s A Hockey Player Somewhere Out There Not Wearing A Pride Jersey

U.S. — Representatives from the trans community across the nation are reporting record levels of feeling "extremely unsafe" due to the knowledge that somewhere out there, a hockey player might not be wearing a pride jersey.

"In order for us to feel safe, it's essential that every person on earth agree with our opinions and openly celebrate them in public at all times," said Trans Community Safety Liaison Bertha Glamqueen. "The knowledge that even one hockey player somewhere in the world is maybe not fully endorsing our beliefs is literal genocide."

The distressing news comes after player Ivan Provorov refused to wear a shirt with rainbows on it and the NHL's Blackhawks announced they will not wear pride jerseys on pride night. Experts are warning this may cause trans people to die from being unsafe.

"What kind of fascist would let someone feel unsafe?" said Glamqueen as a 5-year-old stuffed a $20 in his G-string. "This groundswell of anti-LGBTQ hatred is absolutely terrifying."

At publishing time, the entire trans community had been led to feel even more unsafe after hearing that a guy named Steve from Peoria attends a non-queer-affirming church.

You must BEE wearing the Pride Jersey!!!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
True story -

I served with a tuba player in Berlin about 35 years ago. This guy, by all accounts (let's call him Dave), was a regular guy. Married, had a young daughter. Good tuba player. We ran several half- and full marathons.

Fast forward 25 years. I'm retired from the Army, as presumably he was too. He left Berlin after his assignment and I lost track of him. At this point, I was on Fakebook (since abandoned) and I get a friend request from somebody with this guy's same last name, but with the given name of let's say "Tracy." I thought, hmmm, this is odd. I recognize the last name, but not the given name. I figured, OK, this must be Dave's wife and while I didn't know her at all, I thought, OK, at least I know her husband.

Turns out, of course, that "Dave" had become a trannie with the name "Tracy."

I later learned that even before "Dave" had become "Tracy", he had left the Army not long before retirement in order to sell Amway stuff. Apparently that did not go well for him. After his "transition" obviously his wife left him and his daughter won't have anything to do with him.

About 10 years ago, I got a visit from one of my former first sergeants, who was traveling through my area. While visiting, we talked about his trip and various things. He said he had also visited "Tracy" and remarked how odd it was, knowing that he didn't quite understand why "Dave" had decided to turn.

I was curious, so I asked him, "What did Tracy look like to you?" He replied, "Tracy looked like Dave -- with tits."

I'm still laughing at that one years later.

There is no doubt in my mind that trannies are fundamentally and completely mentally ill.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
This is not satire.  These communities and their supporters are seriously disconnected from reality enough to believe that somehow they are not safe unless the everyone in the world is sporting their colors.  Funny, lots of left leaning folks slammed Bush II for his "you're either with us, or you're with the terrorists" comments, yet they think that logic is perfectly acceptable if the cause is theirs. 

Sadly, I'll wager somewhere the Glamqueen incident is not satire either.   :argh:
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
"We're not safe so long as people refuse to carry our water. Carry out water, or else!"

They are a most entitled bunch of jackasses.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.