Author Topic: This photo just makes me want to puke...  (Read 2379 times)

Offline Kyle Ricky

Re: This photo just makes me want to puke...
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2012, 05:46:15 PM »
You should have an automatic pm from the jury results.  Your next step is to complain in meta.   :-)

Long, hard, loud.  Like my ex's ass.

Claim discrimination.  That always works.

Enjoy!

They banned me after two posts. There was that one and one where I said God Bless the troops. I think they banned me over the God Bless the troops one. It is a given that they hate God and the Troops.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2012, 06:38:02 PM »
They banned me after two posts. There was that one and one where I said God Bless the troops. I think they banned me over the God Bless the troops one. It is a given that they hate God and the Troops.

You never took the Moling track at the VRWC Academy, did you? :thatsright:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2012, 10:09:50 PM »
You never took the Moling track at the VRWC Academy, did you? :thatsright:

I never knew there was a VRWC Academy?

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2012, 10:15:03 PM »
Loose lips sink ships !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2012, 11:23:42 PM »
Loose lips sink ships !

How is that lose lips? I was just replying to what he said  :lmao:

Someone please send me a pm on what it is he is talking about?

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2012, 12:08:34 AM »
"Loose Lips" is the subject of a WWII opsec poster.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2012, 12:15:54 AM »
"Loose Lips" is the subject of a WWII opsec poster.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2012, 12:17:15 AM »
^Now you're talking !

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2012, 12:17:57 AM »

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2012, 02:42:48 AM »
I thought he wasn't the one that green lighted the Osama thing. I thought he green lighted someone else to make the decision.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2012, 04:24:24 AM »
I thought he wasn't the one that green lighted the Osama thing. I thought he green lighted someone else to make the decision.

Cindie

I do know that he had a memo all drawn up for an admiral to take the fall, if the mission failed.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Doubleplusungood

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2012, 05:06:41 AM »
You should have an automatic pm from the jury results.  Your next step is to complain in meta.   :-)

Long, hard, loud.  Like my ex's ass.

Claim discrimination.  That always works.

Enjoy!

Another good tactic is to complain about DU violating his freedom of speech rights.

Offline redwhit

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2012, 08:31:53 AM »
Another good tactic is to complain about DU violating his freedom of speech rights.

Censorship, discrimination, bullying, unfairness, being mean - you really can't go wrong with any of 'em.  On a 3rd grade playground or at DU.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2012, 09:21:06 AM »

Cindie

He did, he left it up to the Admiral in case the mission failed. Frankly, I think he wanted it to fail.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2012, 09:26:42 AM »

First rule of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy is that you DO NOT talk about the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. :therock:

Lord Rove will not be pleased, 'cruit...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2012, 09:29:48 AM »
I need to apologize for my mole stirring you guys up. It was pretty hard to type those hateful things about that gentleman. It was under the guise of my mole, aviation pro and not my real identity as AprilRazz. AprilRazz does not, and would never even think such things about an honored veteran.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2012, 09:32:02 AM »
First rule of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy is that you DO NOT talk about the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. :therock:

Lord Rove will not be pleased, 'cruit...

How am I supposed to know what to talk about and what not to talk about if I was never given the membership book? :(

I need to apologize for my mole stirring you guys up. It was pretty hard to type those hateful things about that gentleman. It was under the guise of my mole, aviation pro and not my real identity as AprilRazz. AprilRazz does not, and would never even think such things about an honored veteran.

Are you saying that you are Aviation Pro?

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2012, 09:40:12 AM »

Are you saying that you are Aviation Pro?
I will neither confirm nor deny. ;)
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2012, 09:43:34 AM »
I will neither confirm nor deny. ;)

Good answer. Hi5

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2012, 09:43:57 AM »
Kyle, you suck as a mole. You mole then come here to, not only brag about your failed moling, but say who your mole is? Do you not understand those bats frequent this site on a daily basis?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2012, 09:46:53 AM »
Kyle, you suck as a mole. You mole then come here to, not only brag about your failed moling, but say who your mole is? Do you not understand those bats frequent this site on a daily basis?

Truthfully, I wasn't really thinking about that. I'm not going to be making another one here any time soon. I can't bring myself to be as ignorant and uncaring as they are.