Author Topic: When you hear a TV personality defending torture remember, this is how it began  (Read 546 times)

Offline CC27

ThomWV  (1000+ posts)       Wed May-13-09 05:26 PM
Original message
When you hear a TV personality defending torture remember, this is how it began in Germany
 I kid you not.

Linsey Graham disgraced the United States today. There is no other way to say it.

He's on a roll lately.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5648753

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mr Mannn

If Obama and the libs go any further left, you can bet they will be the first to authorize torture against their fellow citizens.
The libs only disdain water boarding because it worked for Bush. If Al Gore was pres and used it, you can bet they would be defending today.

In my experience, hypocrites protesting at great volume are the fist to utilize the tactics of their imagined enemies.

If the Obama Youth Corps ever come into existence, you can bet the conservative kids will be punished in ways you could not imagine.

Up until the year 2000 I had always thought Liberals were not so dangerous. But the evil of the left has been crystallizing right out in the open for all to see.
No other party is united by hate and rage like the democrats. This is going to be an interesting year...

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
If Obama and the libs go any further left, you can bet they will be the first to authorize torture against their fellow citizens.
The libs only disdain water boarding because it worked for Bush. If Al Gore was pres and used it, you can bet they would be defending today.

In my experience, hypocrites protesting at great volume are the fist to utilize the tactics of their imagined enemies.

If the Obama Youth Corps ever come into existence, you can bet the conservative kids will be punished in ways you could not imagine.

Up until the year 2000 I had always thought Liberals were not so dangerous. But the evil of the left has been crystallizing right out in the open for all to see.
No other party is united by hate and rage like the democrats. This is going to be an interesting year...
There is no doubt about this as Clinton used rendition and hardly a peep while Bush used it and it was the most horrible thing ever.

One thing that makes liberals so dangerous is they are not even thinking their own individual thoughts so they never have to examine what they really believe and there is no consequences for their behavior based on their group-think because "everybody thinks the same way."
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey