Author Topic: 24 business hours anyone?  (Read 1063 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

24 business hours anyone?
« on: October 30, 2020, 08:13:12 PM »
Seems Jason is back at it again!!!

Nevilledog (14,195 posts)

Mueller Memos: Bonus Special Edition! A Huge Trove Of New Details From The Mueller Investigation

Tweet text:
Jason Leopold
@JasonLeopold
BREAKING: We just rec'd via our #FOIA lawsuit nearly 1K pages of FBI 302s (witness interviews) from the Mueller probe that were previously withheld & referred out to other govt agencies for review. Now the review is complete. Here they are #MuellerMemos
https://buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/kenbensinger/mueller-memos-bonus-special-edition-a-huge-trove-of-new?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/kenbensinger/mueller-memos-bonus-special-edition-a-huge-trove-of-new

The link:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214395717

Now for those of you Cavers that are not old timers... the dump was burned by William Rivers Pitt who was in cahoots with Jason Leopold at rawstory. The story was that some spy, Plame got outed by Bush. Background link at bottom of post

Anyway, this formerly prominent dummie (Pitt) cast his lot with Jason Leopold on the *sources say* that Karl Rove was going to be arrested/indicted/frog marched and told that he had 24 hrs to *get his affairs in order*.  When that did not happen, Pitt said that it was 24 business hours, 3 days. Dummies waited with baited breath and it just did not happen. Well that did Pitt in along with Leopold. Gave rise to Fitzmas and Muellermas.  I'm sure Frank has it around here somewhere....

Anyway.... Well, well, well!!! Here we are 15 yrs later and Jason is wiring up the dummies again!!!

Here is the link to the article:
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/kenbensinger/mueller-memos-bonus-special-edition-a-huge-trove-of-new?__twitter_impression=true

Small bonfire... but the nite is young!!!

Link to original *scandal* : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plame_affair_grand_jury_investigation

edited by franksolich to make a couple of minor corrections
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:52:12 PM by franksolich »
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: 24 business hours anyone?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 10:11:30 PM »
Jason Leopold: proof that P.T. Barnum's spirit lives for deranged liberals.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 07:57:55 AM »
The best part of that 24 hours thing was that one of the MSM elite (CNN I think) picked it up and ran with it.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 08:04:40 AM »
Those posts were absolute comedy gold!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2020, 09:58:07 AM »
Those posts were absolute comedy gold!

One occasionally pauses to think about the Bostonian Drunkard Bill.

If one thinks about him long enough to form an image of him in one's mind, the sight becomes sadly winsomely poignant, bringing one very close to an increased secretion of the lachrymal glands.

Of course I did know Bill a long time, beginning when he was the press secretary for then-congressman Dennis Kucinich of Ohio in 2004.  Then he made the mistake of trying to get a more lucrative berth aboard the Kerry bandwagon, hoping to buy a position in exchange for all the dark secrets he knew of the Kucinich campaign.

(Both were Democrats in 2004, but they were fierce competitors too.)

He told them all they wanted to know, after which they turned their backs on him, as they'd gotten what they wanted and couldn't think of anything else he could do for them.

After which followed more than ten years of bumbling, fumbling incompetence and stupidity.

Nowadays, he's a squalid flaccid fifty years old, still waiting to get the proceeds of the trust fund his grandfather left him.  He'll get them after his mother dies, and his mother doesn't show any inclination to leave this time and place anytime soon.  In the meantime, if he wants money, he still has to ask Mom for it.

Poor pitiful Bill.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2020, 10:58:18 AM »
I read where some of the Mueller memos demonstrate that Mueller and his team of partisan donkey knew that Felonious Von Pantsuit's Russian Steele memo was put out by her team and not Steele.

Poor stupid Leopold will be played 180 again.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2020, 11:26:12 AM »
Poor stupid Leopold will be played 180 again.

Waste no pity on him, after all he was fired by the allegedly-legit press for completely fabricating a muckraking story before landing at TruthOut(TheWindow).  He deserves whatever bad things befall him.  Likewise Pitt for trusting and putting his own (Highly arguable) credibility a known liar and fraud.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2020, 08:35:25 PM »
Waste no pity on him, after all he was fired by the allegedly-legit press for completely fabricating a muckraking story before landing at TruthOut(TheWindow).  He deserves whatever bad things befall him.  Likewise Pitt for trusting and putting his own (Highly arguable) credibility a known liar and fraud.

But he seems to always find a spot somewhere, DAT. Like Fareed Zakira and some others.  I'm like WTF?   Me? I'm gonna look to hire someone and I see something like that on their resume I'm showing them the door. 

Guess that is why the media is going down the tubes.   :cheersmate:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2020, 10:46:56 PM »
But he seems to always find a spot somewhere, DAT. Like Fareed Zakira and some others.  I'm like WTF?   Me? I'm gonna look to hire someone and I see something like that on their resume I'm showing them the door. 

Guess that is why the media is going down the tubes.   :cheersmate:

Yeah, the fact he is employable at all is an indicator of just how trashy and unreliable our Leftist-dominated media is.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2020, 04:33:18 AM »
And the bombshell revelation is:

It was all a hoax!!!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2020, 09:14:41 PM »
Yeah, the fact he is employable at all is an indicator of just how trashy and unreliable our Leftist-dominated media is.

Yeah it seems there is a lot of that going on.

https://www.thewrap.com/buzzfeed-news-fires-senior-reporter-plagiarism/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/01/business/media/atlantic-ruth-shalit-barrett.html

Sad is what it is.  I want the media to go after the government no matter the political party.  That is the only way that government can stay accountable.

Montani Semper Liberi