Author Topic: neighbors (bouncy)  (Read 653 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
neighbors (bouncy)
« on: May 23, 2022, 08:17:30 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216716841

Oh my.

rustysgurl (970 posts)     Sun May 22, 2022, 08:50 PM

Trump in My Backyard

Just shoot me now. I had major ankle surgery last month and am just now getting around in a boot with crutches. The hubs and I thought sitting on the patio surrounded by the flowers in the backyard would improve my mood. It did ... for a while.

Our back fence neighbors were out working in their yard. They are a despicable pair, leaving brush piles, standing water, etc. in their yard. We've had to call the city multiple times because the mosquitoes got so bad. Let's just say they are not our favorite neighbors. Anyway, the wife turned on what we thought was talk radio. That was bad enough. It sounded like an evangelical preacher doing his thing, which would be normal for a Sunday, I guess.

I commented to my husband that the noise was distracting and I guess she heard me. So, she turned it UP. She's like that - bitchy and vindictive as hell. Lo and behold it was no preacher, but the orange insurrectionist apparently giving a speech in North or South Carolina. Every once in a while she'd scream "YES" to whatever he said like she was in church. I thought I was going to puke.

I figured two could play that game, so I talked louder, sprinkling "con man", "grifter", "liar" and a few other choice words in the conversation. The more I talked the more she turned it up. It got so loud our side yard neighbor came out on his deck and yelled at her to turn it down. She turned it up MORE. Side yard neighbor called the police, who were there in less than 5 min (our popos are VERY responsive). They told her to turn it down or they'd write her a citation. That didn't go over well. She started screaming at us and the other neighbor about her "rights" at which point the police took her inside the house. Disgusted, I crutched my way back inside and ate a donut.

You can't even sit in your own backyard anymore. I told the hubs next time this happens I'm bringing the boom box outside and playing classic rock to drown her out. Or maybe I need to record some Biden speeches??
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: neighbors (bouncy)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2022, 08:23:40 AM »
Or maybe I need to record some Biden speeches?

Yes, that'll do the trick.

[Sound of Trump or whoever talking]

Counterpoint: "If you hold near and dear that... uh... as one computer said... truth ov-... anyway... (Shakes hands with Gary "Batman").

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2022, 08:52:00 AM »
If this happened - doubtful, of course - sounds very Karen-on-Karen. ASSuming something like what was described did happen, who does yard work while listening to a sermon or speech? With all the noise and movement and attention to detail entailed in yard work, I don't think following the speech content would work very well. IOW, if the neighbor was playing  Trump speech, it was directed at the DU-member, and has history (how did neighbor know DU-member hates Trump?). In Karen-story terms, if DU-member asked AITA, the answer probably would be "Yes".

Or maybe I need to record some Biden speeches??

Please do! DU-member would get a load of LIEden's, ummmmm, issues, and the neighbor would get some entertainment.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 08:54:19 AM »
How much you want to bet it was the DUmbass doing everything they're blaming the backyard neighbor for.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2022, 09:24:56 AM »
The radio kept going up and up and up and up... ?

Then it had to be originally on low-volume and not bothering anybody... unless somebody wanted to be bothered by it so they could go on DU and surf for sympathy or attention.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2022, 09:32:42 AM »
How much you want to bet it was the DUmbass doing everything they're blaming the backyard neighbor for.

That rustysgurl and "The hubs" instigated the whole scenario by loud smack-talk while the neighbor was working in near silence is very likely. And there probably are missing parts in the story, such as the neighbor calling across the fences, "Both of you! STFU!", and the part where the police officer asks rustysgurl and "The hubs" to talk in normal tones or go back inside.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2022, 09:58:11 AM »

Yeah. That'll show em.

Just listen to POTATUS, telling those ignorant rubes how important badakathcare is!

Maybe the primitive will point out that republicans just don't have the same appreciation as leftys, for bidens "“I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure!

*snicker*
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2022, 10:42:05 AM »
The neighbor was out working in their yard but we were told the neighbor never works in their yard.  :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2022, 11:00:56 AM »
The neighbor was out working in their yard but we were told the neighbor never works in their yard.  :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

Example #579,825,998 of Coach's axiom:
Quote from: franksolich
DUmmies lie. All the time, DUmmies lie.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2022, 11:15:00 AM »
Yeah. That'll show em.

Just listen to POTATUS, telling those ignorant rubes how important badakathcare is!

Maybe the primitive will point out that republicans just don't have the same appreciation as leftys, for bidens "“I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure!

*snicker*

:rotf: :hi5:

Good luck finding any from Hidin' Biden, much less coherent ones. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2022, 11:54:09 AM »

Eggs Actly.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2022, 03:59:16 PM »
Side yard neighbor called the police, who JUMPED OUT OF THE BUSHES (our popos are VERY responsive)...

Fixed for more standard bouncy fun.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2022, 05:21:29 PM »
Fixed for more standard bouncy fun.

I can't help but laugh out loud every time I see a version of that.

The wife just poked her head in and said "what's so funny"!

:rofl:

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2022, 07:09:35 PM »
I can't help but laugh out loud every time I see a version of that.

The wife just poked her head in and said "what's so funny"!

:rofl:

It warms the cockles of my heart to ever use that reference. And personal to me, since I called out in real time at CU 17 years ago:

RandomKoolzip(1000+ posts)
Mon May-02-05 11:47 PM
Original message
So my boss was racially profiled last night....

My boss is an American Indian. Last night, he was walking home and happened, for some unknown reason, to zigzag while walking on the sidewalk to his apartment, and a cop jumped out of the bushes and stopped him from entering, then proceeded to browbeat him for twenty minutes for no ******* reason....I guess his pretense was that his irregular walking pattern made the cop think he might be a drunken burglar.

The weirdest thing about this story is that my boss, a couple years ago, was running down the street to return a video to Blockbuster on time (and he's an athletic guy, too, who enjoys running.)

A cop stopped him and questioned him for over an hour and was prepared to arrest him on suspicion of burglary...or for just having dark skin.

The kicker? It was the same cop, both times.

I am not making this shit up.

RandomKoolzip  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue May-03-05 03:36 PM
Response to Original message

16. This is for the assholes at CU:

Yes, honestly, there was cop hiding in the bushes outside my boss's apartment. Cops do this shit. Just cuz you're white and have never experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Yes, I've read my share of somewhat bizarre "encounter with a freeper" stories that I don't always believe, but this actually happened.

Yes, this actually happened.

Do I need to say it again?

Yes, I am a liberal, so everything that I say is in doubt, unlike your leaders who never lie, exaggerate, or just make shit up.

But this story is true.

Yes, you are all dickless ****wads with far too much time on your hands and, in all likelihood, excessive body odor. And you probably have "backne," too.

Yes, you must go **** yourselves now.

PS:
And.
Your.
Ideology.
Is.
Shit.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x3172625
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2022, 07:29:56 PM »
It warms the cockles of my heart to ever use that reference. And personal to me, since I called out in real time at CU 17 years ago:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x3172625

I have to say, I laughed out loud reading the original bouncy too.

These people spend far too much time in their world of caricatures, and not enough time in the real world, to realize just how silly and 'in another world' they really are.

If you could put them behind a one way mirrored room and get them going, you could sell tickets.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2022, 10:22:36 PM »

she does have that "Karen" look about her in spades. Probably a neighbor from hell, her "back fence neighbor"?

https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/address/16101w-w-129th-st_olathe-ks-66062

no fence

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2022, 11:20:39 PM »
no fence

Hmmm.  Maybe the primitives may want to ask her if there's any other lies in her story.
apres moi, le deluge

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2022, 11:40:10 PM »

she does have that "Karen" look about her in spades. Probably a neighbor from hell, her "back fence neighbor"?

no fence

Oh my!

:ohmy:

:rotf:

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2022, 02:13:14 PM »
You can't even sit in your own backyard anymore. I told the hubs next time this happens I'm bringing the boom box outside and playing classic rock to drown her out.

Boom Box.  ::) So 80's.

0 bongs.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2022, 02:49:34 PM »

no fence

Looking at Google Maps' Satellite view for that address, it scarcely has a backyard neighbor. The nearest house to the rear of that address is about 50 yards away, 20 or 25 yards of which is a clump of trees. The trees cover the area where there would be that "patio surrounded by the flowers". IOW, Satellite View shows quite a few things that are inconsistent with rustysgurl's :bouncy: -tale. Either rustysgurl no longer lives at that address, or the :bouncy: -tale is virtue-signaling fiction. I'll go with