Author Topic: Entrepreneur Patrick Bet-David Predicts Woke Capitalism Will Die Off In Latest ‘  (Read 496 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Entrepreneur Patrick Bet-David Predicts Woke Capitalism Will Die Off In Latest ‘Sunday Special’
https://www.dailywire.com/news/entrepreneur-patrick-bet-david-predicts-woke-capitalism-will-die-off-in-latest-sunday-special

Daily Wire Editor Emeritus Ben Shapiro sat down with author and entrepreneur Patrick Bet-David to discuss a wide range of topics, including the infiltration of woke ideology into the business world, on the latest episode of “The Sunday Special.”

During the episode, Shapiro asked Bet-David, an Iranian-American and the founder and CEO of Valuetainment, about how much the ESG (environmental, social, and governance) movement had ingrained itself into large corporations. Bet-David told Shapiro that the adoption of woke policies by corporations was very widespread, but that he believed corporations would be forced to abandon such policies in the long-term as more people became aware of the situation.

“They’re not going to win long-term because people are starting to get exposed to it and they’re learning more about it. And even they’re saying, ‘Hey, let me back off a little bit,'” he said, later adding that “common sense” would win.

He pointed to recent news that McDonald’s would be removing ESG components from its website, and billionaire Elon Musk’s criticism of ESG, to show that momentum was starting to build against woke corporatism.

Let's hope Patrick Bet-David is right.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
It can't happen soon enough.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
PBD is a rich guy and clearly puts his money where his mouth is.

But I learned a long, long time ago -- "common sense" ain't a common thing. At the risk of being a hopeless cynic (aw, hell, who am I kidding? I AM a hopeless cynic), I am not hopeful about the abandonment of wokeness -- if nothing else, the media, leftists, and academia will find a way to cloak wokeness under a different mantle, but fundamentally it'll be about separating us from each other and finding new ways to shock and disgust us.

Depravity is the new black, except that depravity ain't new -- it just keeps morphing in new disgusting levels of filth.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Depravity is the new black, except that depravity ain't new -- it just keeps morphing in new disgusting levels of filth.

Amen brother, just when you think it’s hit bottom it gets worse  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!