Author Topic: Let me make this pellucidly clear. Malaise  (Read 397 times)

Offline CC27

Let me make this pellucidly clear. Malaise
« on: October 28, 2021, 08:27:08 AM »
malaise (237,515 posts)

Let me make this pellucidly clear

Last edited Thu Oct 28, 2021, 09:17 AM - Edit history (1)

Shortages and supply chain issues have nothing to do with the Federal government or state governments. Those are private sector matters brought about by the pandemic.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215990596

Go F yourself.

Offline SVPete

Re: Let me make this pellucidly clear. Malaise
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 08:41:05 AM »
Yet, other than during the month or two pandemic panic-hoarding the shortages didn't happen in 2020, or even the first 3/4 of 2021. So what is new and different? Government-imposed vax mandates. If port handling is skillfully staffed the handling will be near full capacity of that staff. Throw in vax mandates and resisters walk. The result? Under-staffed handling has reduced capacity. The resisters could be blamed - DUpipo smarter than mal probably already have - but in the real world populated by real human being, LIEden & Krew started a fight they should have known was unwinnable, even with a Pyrrhic victory. And in many cases - teachers, nurses, port facilities people, police & fire - with heavily unionized groups.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2021, 09:18:02 AM »
Well, I hate (actually, LOVE!) to burst her bubble, but she's totally wrong.

The CA government is solely responsible for emissions requirements that are keeping a significant number of trucks out of the state.  Their "AB-5" legislation forbidding "independent contractors" is keeping a lot of owner-operator drivers from hauling loads.  Their requirements that container storage yards not stack containers higher that 2 each are causing a bottleneck of empty containers that cannot be stored for later transport.

This is ALL on the CA and Federal Govt.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 09:55:36 AM »
Yet, God Government can't step in and fix the issue all of a sudden?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2021, 09:59:17 AM »

**** off, Christine.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2021, 11:40:58 AM »
FIFY:

malaise (237,515 posts)

Let me pretentiously make this clear

:rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2021, 11:59:15 AM »
Well, I hate (actually, LOVE!) to burst her bubble, but she's totally wrong.

The CA government is solely responsible for emissions requirements that are keeping a significant number of trucks out of the state.  Their "AB-5" legislation forbidding "independent contractors" is keeping a lot of owner-operator drivers from hauling loads.  Their requirements that container storage yards not stack containers higher that 2 each are causing a bottleneck of empty containers that cannot be stored for later transport.

This is ALL on the CA and Federal Govt.

Oregon is trying to triple down.....
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2021, 12:56:19 PM »
Someone tell malaise to flip her word of the day calendar.  It seems to have been left on the pellucidly for a while now.....   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2021, 04:59:32 PM »
With economic geniuses like Christine in Jamaica, is it any wonder that the people there live in the lap of luxury?

And there’s a whole thread of primitives who are just as stupid as she is slapping her on the back. I’ve forgotten more about economics than they ever knew, even collectively.

Any backups at the docks should have happened when C19 first hit and things were being shut down. It’s not like the ships heading toward the USA at the time could just stop and turn around. But they didn’t. There were no pile-up of ships during 2019 & 2020.

But there are now.

Doesn’t matter what the primitives can’t admit. Investors and decent and civilized Americans know who caused this current mess. It was Brandon.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2021, 05:17:43 PM »
Response to malaise (Original post)Thu Oct 28, 2021, 09:08 AM
sheilahi (220 posts)
5. thanks

Thanks Malaise. Now you've made me get up and find my dictionary to look up "pecllucily". I need to be talked to like I'm three. Lol

Christine is on cloud nine now.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden