Author Topic: Chapter 847: I had a conversation yesterday with A very well-known Philadelphia  (Read 570 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member PCIntern (19,679 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213791209

Chapter 847:

I had a conversation yesterday with A very well-known Philadelphia criminal defense attorney. And I must say for many young people the phrase “Philadelphia lawyer“ may not mean anything, but at one time it was a catch phrase used throughout the country to mean a very shrewd lawyer who could do anything that needed to be done. This man is the quintessential Philadelphia lawyer.

He said to me in no uncertain terms that Trump and many members of his family will be going to jail. He is quite familiar with the state courts in New York and state prosecutors in New York as well as the prosecutors in Florida. These people are salivating, waiting for him to leave Office. And I’ve known this guy for over 25 years and never known him to exaggerate or dissemble with respect to procedure and protocol. He is a stark realist, if he believed that Trump and his minions were going to get away with it, as many of his clients have escaped prison, he would say so. In many cases during high profile prosecutions in the news, both local and national, he would say to me that someone was going to beat it and mention four or five intricate manners of defense. Not this time, and he’s no liberal in that sense. My guess is he’s a centrist to right wing Democrat, and quite frankly has never been wrong, at least Dead wrong in the years I’ve known him.

I told him I hoped and prayed he was correct. His response was, the Trump knows this of course and that’s why he will do anything to save himself from spending the rest of his life in prison. Anything. And for Trump, he added, “anything” is many things did you could not even conceive of because you’re civilized.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Star Member CaliforniaPeggy (132,802 posts)

2. Thank you for this fascinating glimpse into the tRump fiasco.

I am very hopeful that your friend is right. The whole damn family is a criminal enterprise and they must face justice.

Star Member Ilsa (55,600 posts)

5. So it is no wonder that trump is willing to order

other people to shred the Constitution and Bill of Rights, just as he has done, and break every oath to the people and our Law. He is desperate, hoping he'll be too old to be sent to prison. (ha!)

KS Toronado (579 posts)

7. The last line is telling and frighting.

And for Trump, he added, “anything” is many things you could not even conceive of because you’re civilized.
Lots of people wanting to stay out of jail will shoot at and kill cops, so what will donnie do?

Jeebo (752 posts)

9. A country that has no extradition treaty with the U.S.

That's where the orange con man better be heading IMMEDIATELY on Jan. 21, 2021. That's what I've been saying and thinking for months.

Who was that "fugitive financier" who was holed up on some Caribbean island for years and years? I would hear him mentioned every so often on the news. This was, oh, 25 or 30 years ago, I think.

-- Ron

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline 67 Rover

Did this "lawyer" happen to mention what crime President Trump may have committed? Did not think so. 0 bongs. :o
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline landofconfusion80

The lawyer was met at a bar... 2 am... hadn't bathed in a month... had on an old winter coat.. the lawyer was a messed up bum.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
As liberal predictions go, this can be put in the same bin as "Bush43 and his administration will be tried at The Hague and sent to prison for life." The results will also be the same, much to the discomfort of the primitives.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

I predict that this will for sure, no bullshit, happen within 24 business hours.

Bank it!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Dennis is almost as big a liar as Pam and Christine.

He is a nothing person with a known practice address,he has no VIP patients or any life at all.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Did this "lawyer" happen to mention what crime President Trump may have committed? Did not think so. 0 bongs. :o
The biggest crime of them all...being an orange man who is bad.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline freedumb2003b

The biggest crime of them all...being an orange man who is bad.

That is the 2nd biggest.  It was defeating Her that is a capital crime.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.