Author Topic: tRump speaking in code?  (Read 542 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
tRump speaking in code?
« on: July 22, 2020, 03:10:40 PM »
Star Member TruckFump (2,873 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213791330

tRump speaking in code?

Seems to me that he is speaking in code with his "greetings" to Ghislaine Maxwell. Reading between the lines, I am seeing: "Don't rat me out because if you do, you will end up like Jeff Epstein." No doubt in my mind that there are "interesting" tRump and Melania pics somewhere that Maxwell could get to them and -- pardon the express -- expose those two ass clowns.

That remark to Maxwell was so off the wall, I cannot see it as a mistake...but then, tRump is an idiot, so maybe a mistake?

Of course, with dementia, he may not remember who the hell Ghislaine is!

louis-t (19,648 posts)

1. "Wishes her well" means "I'll pardon you if you keep quiet."

tableturner (1,198 posts)

4. Can't kill her. She has thumb drives of Epstein's blackmail material to be released if she's killed.

You know that she has associates who have the evidence and who have been instructed to release it if she's killed. And....she's made sure that we, including Trump, et al, know it. Trump most likely HAS to pardon her after the election. A storm of criticism as a result of doing that is not nearly as bad as being charged with child sex crimes.

:whatever:

NCDem47 (372 posts)

7. I wrote this on another thread: not to be a contrarian, but, on this latest theory...

about signaling to Maxwell, I don't think there was any hidden meaning.

He says the most awkward and inapproriate stuff ALL. THE. TIME. Literally, his brain is mush and he lacks any critical thinking genes. He often blabs things not connected to intent or purpose and gets lost in thought. He has his own syntax (see his use of "beautiful". The most inarticulate person ever.

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline 67 Rover

Re: tRump speaking in code?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 03:30:19 PM »
NCDem47 (372 posts)

7. I wrote this on another thread: not to be a contrarian, but, on this latest theory...

about signaling to Maxwell, I don't think there was any hidden meaning.

He says the most awkward and inapproriate stuff ALL. THE. TIME. Literally, his brain is mush and he lacks any critical thinking genes. He often blabs things not connected to intent or purpose and gets lost in thought. He has his own syntax (see his use of "beautiful". The most inarticulate person ever.

Joementia Biden?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 03:51:06 PM »
Quote from:
TruckFump

Of course, with dementia, he may not remember who the hell Ghislaine is!

You could more accurately say that about Biden and any other person on the planet, including himself.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 04:45:03 PM »
Trump was asked a stupidly irrelevant question at the coronavirus briefing.

Trump answered with something perfunctory and not useful to MSM "reporters" hoping for a Gotcha-Trump soundbite. Kind of like telling Star Moron TruckFump, "Well bless your heart!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 06:47:23 PM »
How do those 'stupid' Republicans ever outsmart the 'brilliant' liberals and make it to the White House? Of course, I'm sure the answer is "they cheat", but IF the Republicans are that stupid and IF the liberals know that cheating is going to go on, shouldn't the 'brilliant' liberals still be able to outmaneuver the 'stupid' Republicans?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 08:24:41 PM »
How do those 'stupid' Republicans ever outsmart the 'brilliant' liberals and make it to the White House? Of course, I'm sure the answer is "they cheat", but IF the Republicans are that stupid and IF the liberals know that cheating is going to go on, shouldn't the 'brilliant' liberals still be able to outmaneuver the 'stupid' Republicans?

None of these shit people are liberals. They are leftists which are far left communists and fascists.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2020, 06:39:49 AM »
Again they're implying that Trump was behind Epstein's "Suicide" and may plan the same for Maxwell.
A couple BIG problems with that:
1. While Trump briefly associated with Epstein, there's no evidence he was involved in any illegal or particularly damaging conduct. As further proof of this, consider that Trump MAJORLY severed ties to Epstein. He had Epstein banned for life from Mar- a- Lago after Epstein tried to put the moves on a resort employee's underaged daughter, and (This is a particularly big one) Trump WILLINGLY gave information about Epstein to the lawyer of one of Epstein's victims when the first criminal charges against Epstein were being filed. The girl's lawyer informed Trump's people that they may be preparing to get subpoenas for Trump to tell them what he knew about Epstein, and Trump basically said through his people, "A subpoena won't be necessary, I'll be happy to tell you what I know about him." These are important because the obvious main reason why Epstein evaded criminal prosecution for so long was because he kept so much damaging blackmail on so many wealthy and influential people. So, to that end, if Epstein had any such damaging blackmail material on Trump, don't you think he'd have used it to keep Trump from doing either of those things?
2. Epstein and Maxwell were both MUCH more closely connected to the Clintons than to President Trump. BJ Bill was a frequent passenger on the Lolita Express (Including at least one trip in which his Secret Service detail was left behind, most likely to lessen the number of witnesses), and it recently came out that Maxwell was a close personal friend of Chelsea's. Add to that the fact that for the last several decades, anyone suspected of having real dirt on the Clintons had a tendency to end up "Committing suicide" under extremely questionable circumstances (Can we say, "Vince Foster"?), and it's increasingly looking like both Epstein and now Maxwell have much more to fear from the Clintons than from President Trump.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2020, 10:02:53 AM »
Hillary places another order.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.