Author Topic: Berkeley police slammed for Antifa-related mugshot tweets after violent rally  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Berkeley police slammed for Antifa-related mugshot tweets after violent rally
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/07/berkeley-police-slammed-for-antifa-related-mugshot-tweets-after-violent-rally.html

Several California professors slammed the Berkeley Police Department after it posted the mugshots of Antifa protesters arrested Sunday at a rally where windows were smashed, citizens were punched and "dozens of weapons" were confiscated by cops.

Berkeley cops said Sunday that 20 people were arrested demonstrating against a rally organized by so-called "alt-right" groups. The mugshots of those arrested, their names and what they were arrested for allegedly doing was posted to the BPD's Twitter account -- a practice that is not unusual. The mugshots were posted before the protesters were formally charged. The department told The Guardian on Monday that the protesters' cases were not brought before prosecutors.

Mugshot galore. They are likely DUmmies.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
As someone else pointed out yesterday, Antifa has no issue with doxing those they disagree with, but are cowards when it comes to themselves.  If you were truly proud of what you're doing, DUmmies, take the mask off.  If what you are doing is righteous and right, stop hiding, state your beliefs, and ask people to join your cause.  But if you were willing to do all that, you'd be conservative instead of the fascists that you are.

Offline Old n Grumpy

They are a bunch of punks, cowards and losers, I hope they prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law and they get some karma payback now they they have been unmasked.

Isaw a video where one of them punched some one then ran away before the guy could fight back. They need to come to Florida where we have concealed carry and stand your ground laws.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Aren't arrest records public information? Part of the court record when they're brought in to be arraigned?

If that's the case, the primitives need to STFU.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
They are a bunch of punks, cowards and losers, I hope they prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law and they get some karma payback now they they have been unmasked.

Isaw a video where one of them punched some one then ran away before the guy could fight back. They need to come to Florida where we have concealed carry and stand your ground laws.

You answered your own question about why they won't come to SYG law states: They're cowards.  By definition, anyone who must cover their face when making a statement is scared of what people will think of them.  They crave anonymity as protection.

Offline DLR Pyro

that is one ugly group of individuals...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Gretchen

• Just Off Probation
 :rotf: They're ugly alright.
This, in the comments
Please, for the love of all that is good in this world, put the masks back on!!