Author Topic: 'General Hospital' Actress Shell Kepler Dies at 49  (Read 1952 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
'General Hospital' Actress Shell Kepler Dies at 49
« on: February 05, 2008, 01:53:40 PM »
PORTLAND, Ore. —  Actress Shell Kepler, who for years played the gossipy nurse Amy Vining on the TV soap opera "General Hospital," has died. She was 49.

Kepler died Friday at Oregon Health & Science University hospital, which did not give the cause of death.

Kepler's busybody character on "General Hospital" was a fan favorite and enjoyed a long run, 1979-2002

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,328378,00.html

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: 'General Hospital' Actress Shell Kepler Dies at 49
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 01:57:05 PM »
That's too bad.  She was 49?  When I use to watch GH (back in the day  :uhsure:) I thought she was younger than me.  Her nose always bothered me.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 02:03:55 PM »
I always wondered what happened to her character. I used to watch GH all the time.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 02:14:37 PM »

I've never heard of the woman. 

RIP, actress-lady. 

Seriously, Is General Hospital still on the air?  Did that Loop and Lori ever get married? 

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 02:16:09 PM »
That's too bad.  She was 49?  When I use to watch GH (back in the day  :uhsure:) I thought she was younger than me.  Her nose always bothered me.

Sandra Bullock's nose bothers me but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.  :tongue:

What is it about you wemmins and noses?   Yall are so picky.    :tongue:

Reminds me of another woman who said the same thing about beautiful Catherine Zeta-Jones:  "I don't like her nose".

I guarantee ya that there ain't too many doods who would complain about CZJ's nose.  
  :naughty:

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 02:22:32 PM »

Sandra Bullock's nose bothers me but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.  :tongue:

Reminds me of another woman who said the same thing about beautiful Catherine Zeta-Jones:  "I don't like her nose".

I guarantee ya that there ain't too many doods who would complain about CZJ's nose.  

Now that I see a photo of the dead lady, it does look like she suffered from webfeet of the nose.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 05:35:55 PM »

Sandra Bullock's nose looks fine, I have never thought it looked odd.

Same with Catherine Zeta-Jones, she has a fine nose.

But the General Hospital chick does have an odd nose.

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 08:03:46 PM »

Sandra Bullock's nose looks fine, I have never thought it looked odd.

Same with Catherine Zeta-Jones, she has a fine nose.

But the General Hospital chick does have an odd nose.

Thanks for agreeing with me on Sandra and CZJ and posting those pics.  My heart just raced.   I happened to be in love with those two.   :naughty:

The deceased lady looks like she had rhinoplasty perhaps. (or needed it?)  Anyway, R.I.P. Shell Kepler

The bad thing about being a celebrity is that every single physical flaw is magnified in photos.   On the other hand, some of them look WAY WORSE in person.

I met Sean Young a few years back in Houston when she was here filming a movie.   Let's just say that Hollywood makeup artist sure did a number on her.  :whatever:    And Cameron Diaz wears a ton of makeup to mask her acne.