Author Topic: VIDEO: Brian Stelter Begs Anonymous Sources to Step Forward to Smear Trump  (Read 758 times)

Offline pjcomix

The problem with lying about something is that you often have many many things to remember when attempting to pull off a lie. And one of the big things the conveniently anonymous sources for the Atlantic Magazine smear article forgot to remember when they claimed that President Trump called war dead "losers" and "suckers" was the presence of former National Security Adviser John Bolton, no friend of Trump, who firmly denied hearing Trump saying that even though he was the present with him during the time frame in question. However, rather than concede that the smear has fallen apart, Brian Stelter is now begging the anonymous sources to come forward to lie in public. If those conveniently anonymous sources are smart they will continue to keep themselves in the shadows rather than going down in history as willing to lie for political reasons. Meanwhile, poor Stelter is out there begging, BEGGING these completely Unreliable Sources to come forward despite Bolton disproving their lies.

https://youtu.be/xj36YAV3YW0

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: VIDEO: Brian Stelter Begs Anonymous Sources to Step Forward to Smear Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 10:03:46 AM »
Sour Fruit looks like he could strangle Flabby Fruit for suggesting that "anonymous sources" should come forward. He tries to cover by immediately switching the narrative that those who support Trump and say these are false allegations will smear people and attack their reputations if they come forward (as if this was something the left never does). But it was too late, the "they should come forward and attach their names to it" suggestion is out there, which implies if they don't come forward then why should they be believed.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 01:02:21 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 10:14:59 AM »
Tater talking about squandered credibility with a straight face.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2020, 11:57:33 AM »
I'll give Stelter half a kudo. He's calling for The Atlantic's "sources" to step out into the open, the way multiple Trump Administration people who were with Trump in France in 2018 have. Stelter may be hoping something happens to bolster The Atlantic's credibility, but his challenge points out basis for doubt, now and if The Atlantic's "sources" choose to stay hidden (if they even exist).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2020, 12:03:17 PM »
I'll give Stelter half a kudo. He's calling for The Atlantic's "sources" to step out into the open, the way multiple Trump Administration people who were with Trump in France in 2018 have. Stelter may be hoping something happens to bolster The Atlantic's credibility, but his challenge points out basis for doubt, now and if The Atlantic's "sources" choose to stay hidden (if they even exist).

As I understand it, the 'Sources' are supposedly one 'Senior defense official' who claims he said it and one 'Senior Marine' who supposedly heard that he said it (Probably from Source #1 in my book), the latter means nothing because it is just hearsay that likely all goes back to the same guy (Or girl), so it isn't actually 'Confirmed' at all.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2020, 12:59:03 PM »
As I understand it, the 'Sources' are supposedly one 'Senior defense official' who claims he said it and one 'Senior Marine' who supposedly heard that he said it (Probably from Source #1 in my book), the latter means nothing because it is just hearsay that likely all goes back to the same guy (Or girl), so it isn't actually 'Confirmed' at all.

Would being the source for a campaign hitpiece be a violation of the UCMJ or Hatch Act?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2020, 01:15:52 PM »
I think Stelter done caught the AIDS from one of his bath house buddies.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2020, 04:02:44 PM »
Would being the source for a campaign hitpiece be a violation of the UCMJ or Hatch Act?

No, but there would have to be an actual person subject to the UCMJ actually speaking before the analysis could even begin.  At this point, two years or so after it supposedly happened, no names have ever emerged.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2020, 04:51:58 PM »
No, but there would have to be an actual person subject to the UCMJ actually speaking before the analysis could even begin.  At this point, two years or so after it supposedly happened, no names have ever emerged.

True. The current rumor-grade line is that at least one of the annoymorous sources is a military person. But it isn't actually known whether The Atlantic's source(s) are real people or someone's rectum.