Author Topic: Thee Best Part About Liberal Movies.  (Read 10532 times)

Offline KnowThyself

• Probationary (Probie)
Thee Best Part About Liberal Movies.
« on: January 25, 2018, 07:04:19 AM »
Thee Best Part About Liberal Movies is when you don't actually have to see their scum faces, but only have to hear their scum voices. Just like any time they make a children's movie, such as Frozen, or any other Disney or other movie that is animated.
That's one of thee best parts of Hollywood! It's actually a lot more innocent then most of their sick immoral crap! Don't you worry through Democrats, even in today's society in Disney and children's movies and music they still have their way, and say in things and include immoral or inappropriate things. I mean after all, who doesn't want their little girl to be the next Miley Cirus, or Brittney Spears, or Lindsey Lohan, or on MTV's 16 and pregnant? Duh!!!!!!? lmao. Personally it's pathetic to me, but hey! "to each is their own." lol.
"Are you watching closely?"

"Abracadabra"

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: Thee Best Part About Liberal Movies.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 10:13:25 AM »
lol indeed.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 06:52:13 AM »
Thee Best Part About Liberal Movies is when you don't actually have to see their scum faces, but only have to hear their scum voices. Just like any time they make a children's movie, such as Frozen, or any other Disney or other movie that is animated.
That's one of thee best parts of Hollywood! It's actually a lot more innocent then most of their sick immoral crap! Don't you worry through Democrats, even in today's society in Disney and children's movies and music they still have their way, and say in things and include immoral or inappropriate things. I mean after all, who doesn't want their little girl to be the next Miley Cirus, or Brittney Spears, or Lindsey Lohan, or on MTV's 16 and pregnant? Duh!!!!!!? lmao. Personally it's pathetic to me, but hey! "to each is their own." lol.

I was actually just thinking about that a little bit ago.
I was watching the stopmotion animated film 'The Fantastic Mr. Fox,' based on the Roald Dahl book of the same name, which has not one but two infamously liberal celebrities voicing the main characters (George Clooney and Meryl Streep). While Clooney's voice annoys me, it rather fits the character he plays, not having to see his smug face was a major plus, I could hardly even recognize Streep based solely on her voice, and the movie itself was quite good.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 11:22:19 AM »
Not going to watch them. :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!