Author Topic: They're gonna lose the House and they know it...  (Read 242 times)

Online CC27

They're gonna lose the House and they know it...
« on: March 12, 2024, 02:47:12 PM »
PCIntern (25,213 posts)

They're gonna lose the House and they know it...
They are metaphorically gesticulating wildly because they know:

A. That their days are numbered

2. That the metaphorical (again) shit is gonna hit the fan.

You know, I listened to assholes like Jonathan Lemire for two years, talking about how there were going to be all these committees investigating Democrats, and all kinds of hell to pay, and he and others were wrong about that as well as being terrifyingly badly wrong about the Red Wave. There was nothing to uncover, the Rethug House members made absolute fools out of themselves, and they exposed their own sins mightily.

They are gonna lose some Senate races which they thought they had in the bag, and of course, Trump is gonna be decimated electorally and in the popular vote. This is entirely because a whole lotta folks are tired of taking their shit.

How do I know this? Because not only are voters fed up, but no candidate on their side, the Nazi side, is gonna have a dime to buy ads because the Creamsicle is in the process of stealing it all.

**** these people and their moralizing, their fake angers, their hate, their bigotry, their phoniness, and their whole holier-than-thou bullshit mentality. We need to flush the toilet and send the metaphorical logs and paper down to the metaphorical sewer where it all belongs.

I’m out of metaphors for the moment.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218771444

More BLAH BLAH BLAH from the janitor

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: They're gonna lose the House and they know it...
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024, 02:55:59 PM »
I would point out that polling right now does not favor Biden, but that information only seems to harden the stance of democrats.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2024, 03:00:19 PM »
Is Dental-DUmmie

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2024, 04:29:28 PM »
Seems the testimony given today in the House that Biden is both an incompetent idiot and a liar really bothered them.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2024, 07:58:48 AM »
Seems the testimony given today in the House that Biden is both an incompetent idiot and a liar really bothered them.

But Brandon does do an exceptional job at imitating a car revving its engine.  :rotf:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer