Author Topic: We may be in trouble  (Read 292 times)

Offline CC27

We may be in trouble
« on: March 12, 2024, 11:14:57 AM »
Metaphorical (1,588 posts)

We may be in trouble
We had a whale of a fight in our house tonight, my kids telling me that they wouldn't vote for Biden because "he's bombing the Palestinians in Gaza". This comes from their social media groups, as well as from their very alt-Left grandmother who is very pro-Hamas. We are not, I understand that, but this seems to be a very pervasive sentiment among the Tik-Tok generation.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218769937

Embrace the suck DUmmie

Offline SVPete

Re: We may be in trouble
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024, 12:11:03 PM »
It's a Blue on Blue Progier-Than-Thou :pisscontest: match. :rotf:  :popcorn:

LIEden and the Dems are trying to thread a path between Pro-Arab-Pali anti-Semites and traditionally Dem-voting Jewish people. I think there's a chance that some of the latter will open their eyes and switch, and some of both will stay home or vote for Snoopy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2024, 12:48:07 PM »
They are eating their own over the Palaswinians? If they knew the terrorist history of those people they might not be so supportive. Even the other Arab nations don't like them so why should we?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2024, 01:01:18 PM »
Well, if they wouldn’t vote for your hero, Biden make them move out of the basement! :thatsright:

Sounds like your kids are smarter than you, because you’re voting against your own best interest

Yes, I hope you are in deep deep trouble send Biden, and his crime family home to Delaware or to jail that would be even
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2024, 04:47:58 PM »
It's a Blue on Blue Progier-Than-Thou :pisscontest: match. :rotf:  :popcorn:

Always fun to watch!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2024, 05:34:06 PM »
No one has called the Metaphorical primitive a "concern troll' yet. The primitives are getting lazier, which I wasn't sure was possible, but they never fail to surprise how dumb they are.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2024, 07:22:43 PM »
OK which one of you is moling as Metaphorical?

Because kudos to you. That is a master class in moling.

:cheersmate:
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2024, 11:00:56 PM »
Love Hamas and radical Islam

Love homosexuals

Quite the quandary you're in there, DUmbasses.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site