Author Topic: I don't think tsf will be the nominee  (Read 1344 times)

Offline CC27

I don't think tsf will be the nominee
« on: March 05, 2024, 07:47:17 AM »
redqueen (114,991 posts)

Fox news hosts started fact checking him. Daily fail and the Washington examiner are publishing the story about his fake ai pics with Black people.

More than anything, the loss of DC by such a huge margin, to me, is a sign that he's done. I don't know if they'll oust him at the convention or just stop covering for his cognitive decline or what, but I would bet money I don't have that he won't be the nominee

We need to focus on Republican policies and project 2025 and stop talking about tsf

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218745142

WTF is this idiot talking about?

Offline 67 Rover

Re: I don't think tsf will be the nominee
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 08:29:33 AM »
 :censored:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 09:19:50 AM »
He only lost DC because Democrats voted for Haley. So far he’s won handily in all the states that voted and will probably win all the rest that their votes are coming up.

Face it your goose is cooked!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2024, 09:20:02 AM »
redqueen (115,003 posts)

Daily fail and the Washington examiner are publishing the story about his fake ai pics with Black people.

DUmbass, these pictures were around before there was anything CALLED f'n AI. He's received NAACP awards. What's Biden got? Oh yeah, he called them all super-predators.

no_hypocrisy (45,394 posts)

4. Respectfully beg to differ.

TSF will be the nominee but his election in November is highly questionable.

His base overlooks his dementia. Some of them think he's doing just great.

This mfa probably said this with a straight face.  :whatever:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2024, 10:12:15 AM »
redqueen (114,991 posts)

Fox news hosts started fact checking him. Daily fail and the Washington examiner are publishing the story about his fake ai pics with Black people.

More than anything, the loss of DC by such a huge margin, to me, is a sign that he's done. I don't know if they'll oust him at the convention or just stop covering for his cognitive decline or what, but I would bet money I don't have that he won't be the nominee

We need to focus on Republican policies and project 2025 and stop talking about tsf

:stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2024, 10:58:25 AM »
Pardon me, but what the f*ck does "tsf" mean? Obviously it is a derogatory term for President Trump, but I don't speak moonbat leftist.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2024, 11:21:18 AM »
Pardon me, but what the f*ck does "tsf" mean? Obviously it is a derogatory term for President Trump, but I don't speak moonbat leftist.

Dunno. DU-folk fancy themselves as creative thinkers. Maybe it's adjacent-key typos for tfg?

WRT the DU-OP's fantasy:

1. Both state R Parties and the RNC were parties in the case decided unanimously yesterday. So it's not likely they'd bail on Trump.

2. Given the state of LIEden's mental and physical health, it's a bit more likely the D Party will bail on him. Given how late it is, though, I think it would take some kind of serious event to precipitate such a move by the Ds.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2024, 11:38:19 AM »
2. Given the state of LIEden's mental and physical health, it's a bit more likely the D Party will bail on him. Given how late it is, though, I think it would take some kind of serious event to precipitate such a move by the Ds.

I bet hiliary is waiting in the wings with a brand new pants suit ready to jump in and save the day  :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2024, 11:40:32 AM »
I bet hiliary is waiting in the wings with a brand new pants suit ready to jump in and save the day  :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf:

Needs to find better fitting shoes though for the next time she is tossed into the back of a van like a sack of potatoes.  :rotf:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2024, 12:18:42 PM »

And a pallet of Depends? And maybe a pallet of Chux pads?

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2024, 02:52:30 PM »
Hey DUmbass DUchebag the huge loss was roughly 1400 to 600 with a total of just 3000 "republican" voters.  Documented donks were 40%+ of Niki's total so with actual republicans it was Trump 600 Niki 840.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2024, 02:56:39 PM »

I was wondering the same thing.  I still have no clue.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2024, 02:57:00 PM »

Either her or Grusome Newsom. Maybe they can dust of John Kerry as a VP running mate .
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2024, 03:03:05 PM »
Pototan (941 posts)

10. What does tsf stand for?
Reply to redqueen (Original post)

Tue Mar 5, 2024, 09:03 AM

I know TFG means the former guy. I'm familiar with a lot of other nicknames for the nazi cult figure who was number 45. But tsf escapes me.

Blues Heron (5,867 posts)

19. the sick ****

There ya' go.  Brilliant, as usual!  These people simply amaze me with their superior intellect.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2024, 03:21:14 PM »
You know how you can tell the dems are panicking? Removing Trump from the ballot hasn't worked. Lawfare looks increasingly like it won't work. So what now? They're expecting Trump's DC loss and the Washington Examiner to save them? :thatsright:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 03:24:59 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2024, 04:10:06 PM »
You know how you can tell the dems are panicking? Removing Trump from the ballot hasn't worked. Lawfare looks increasingly like it won't work. So what now? They're expecting Trump's DC loss and the Washington Examiner to save them? :thatsright:

I hope his security team is on their A-game and eating their Wheaties every morning, because - completely seriously here folks - when Dim'Rats and the Deep State are this desperate to just hold on to power, they start shooting people.

I truly expect the team that assassinated Jeffrey Epstein to put in an appearance before too much longer.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2024, 04:34:58 PM »
I hope his security team is on their A-game and eating their Wheaties every morning, because - completely seriously here folks - when Dim'Rats and the Deep State are this desperate to just hold on to power, they start shooting people.

I truly expect the team that assassinated Jeffrey Epstein to put in an appearance before too much longer.

I've had those same thoughts for quite a while now.  He seriously scares the absolute **** out of them.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2024, 10:29:27 PM »

It's a huge threat to him. The intel community hates him, the swamp hates him and the D party would do anything to retain power.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2024, 07:19:01 AM »
It's a huge threat to him. The intel community hates him, the swamp hates him and the D party would do anything to retain power.

That’s what’s so scary is that the only way to stop him is to have him killed.

And I think that they’re worried not only will. He shut down the gravy train, but he will expose to how corrupt these people are possibly try to prosecute them

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2024, 10:22:16 AM »

^^^absolutely agree.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2024, 11:22:13 AM »
Haley bye-bye.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2024, 12:18:16 PM »

He’s only winning everywhere but maybe theirs still a chance. :lmao: :loser:

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2024, 12:21:32 PM »
It's a moot point after last night. Trump is the nominee and that is it. Now to sit back and watch the Dump have a melt down and hopefully nothing bad will happen along the way.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2024, 01:55:30 PM »
Well...the "I don't think..." part was correct.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2024, 07:35:42 PM »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus