Author Topic: Newbie from Ohio  (Read 5576 times)

Offline SOFTBALL#4GRAMA

• Just Off Probation
  • The Tribe
Re: Newbie from Ohio
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2009, 11:17:36 AM »
You'll have a hard time finding any arguments, then! :-)

Welcome!

That's why I gravitated towards this board...I was sooooo sick of arguing with the libtards on the forum I was on, and this looked like my kinda ppl....Thanks for the welcome....I have appreciated all of the welcomes...I feel I can breath clean air again, after all the fights with the global warming fanatics and O-BOW-MA  derelicts I felt like a was swimming in muck....

:cheersmate:
"Liberals are like slinkies.They're really good for nothing, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Offline SOFTBALL#4GRAMA

• Just Off Probation
  • The Tribe
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2009, 11:21:30 AM »
I'm the board's token liberal.  Some around here call me Special Ed.

Alrighty then....

:-)

"Liberals are like slinkies.They're really good for nothing, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2009, 07:24:30 PM »

Alrighty then....

:-)

You sound like you will enjoy the DUmpster. I hope to see you around.

Offline SOFTBALL#4GRAMA

• Just Off Probation
  • The Tribe
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2009, 07:42:50 PM »
You sound like you will enjoy the DUmpster. I hope to see you around.

I don't know anything about the dumpster yet, so I suppose I should acquaint myself with that....I was just reading you ppls posts on the thread What is the other site that can't be mentioned or something like that about Pam????? Made no sense out of any of that, but I do belive I have a lot of learnin to do on this board....Lots of categories and threads to keep up with.....You will see me around.....

Offline thundley4

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2009, 07:46:58 PM »
I don't know anything about the dumpster yet, so I suppose I should acquaint myself with that....I was just reading you ppls posts on the thread What is the other site that can't be mentioned or something like that about Pam????? Made no sense out of any of that, but I do belive I have a lot of learnin to do on this board....Lots of categories and threads to keep up with.....You will see me around.....

That was in the DUmpster.  Pam is a Dummie.

Offline SOFTBALL#4GRAMA

• Just Off Probation
  • The Tribe
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2009, 07:51:04 PM »
javascript:void(0);
That was in the DUmpster.  Pam is a Dummie.

I gathered as much.... But who exactly is she, and how do I refrain from being called such names????  Mind you I have been called much worse... :lmao:

Offline thundley4

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2009, 07:53:52 PM »
I gathered as much.... But who exactly is she, and how do I refrain from being called such names????  Mind you I have been called much worse... :lmao:

DUmmies come from Democratic Underground. Frank does a good job of explaining things here. http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,37163.0.html

Offline SOFTBALL#4GRAMA

• Just Off Probation
  • The Tribe
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2009, 07:55:50 PM »
DUmmies come from Democratic Underground. Frank does a good job of explaining things here. http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,37163.0.html

Ok, I will read that sooner or later, and see if I can make sense of it all.....Thanks....See ya around....

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2009, 07:56:15 PM »
We have other forums besides the DUmpster.  Do you know anything about fixing cars or computers? :lmao:

I'll be in the Lounge if anybody wants anything. :drunksailor:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline SOFTBALL#4GRAMA

• Just Off Probation
  • The Tribe
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2009, 07:59:45 PM »
We have other forums besides the DUmpster.  Do you know anything about fixing cars or computers? :lmao:

I'll be in the Lounge if anybody wants anything. :drunksailor:

ROFLOL...I know more about computers than cars, and more about cars than cooking....I am a great crocheter, if that helps ya any....see you in the lounge.....

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2009, 08:01:15 PM »

You can learn more about Pam through the links posted in the thread about the top DUmmie of the Year!

Offline SOFTBALL#4GRAMA

• Just Off Probation
  • The Tribe
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2009, 08:04:37 PM »
You can learn more about Pam through the links posted in the thread about the top DUmmie of the Year!

Okey Dokey....Happy New Yr....catch you around here somewhere.....

Offline cottondress

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2010, 10:00:37 AM »
Welcome!!   From one Grammy to another...you will love it here...you learn alot and laugh alot.
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
Ronald Reagan

Offline SOFTBALL#4GRAMA

• Just Off Probation
  • The Tribe
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2010, 10:08:12 AM »
Welcome!!   From one Grammy to another...you will love it here...you learn alot and laugh alot.

Thank you....I have been warmly welcomed......Just havn't gotten into much posting lately....Have a great day grammy friend....:)