Author Topic: soliciting comments from primitives  (Read 1108 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
soliciting comments from primitives
« on: April 03, 2020, 07:14:23 AM »
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/trump-campaign-secretly-donating-meals-to-hospital-staffs/

The Trump campaign has been donating meals to hospitals across the country to feed doctors, nurses and first responders on the front lines of the coronavirus battle, Fox News has learned.

Since last Thursday, President Trump’s reelection campaign has been calling up local restaurants and ordering large amounts of food to be delivered to more than a dozen hospitals in New York, New Jersey, Washington state and Michigan. The campaign has been placing these orders anonymously, but Fox News learned about the effort — and sources confirmed it.

One source told Fox News that the campaign was looking to not only express gratitude for first responders treating patients with COVID-19, but to support local restaurants.  “They’re doing it as a donor who cares,” one source told Fox News. “So nothing politically is tied to it. … We’re just trying to, you know, show a thank you. They’re trying to send things that are like, local restaurants that may need support and cool restaurant icons of the area that may need the business,” one source said.

The source told Fox News that the campaign has already spent tens of thousands of dollars on the effort, which they plan to expand in the coming days and weeks.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<<<holding breath, waiting for the Biden and Sanders campaigns, both of them flush with cash, to do their part.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: soliciting comments from primitives
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 09:20:04 AM »
If DU has a thread about this at all, some/much/most of the "thinking" will probably be that hospitals should refuse those donations because Orange Man BAD!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 09:37:05 AM »
They have been hoping for something like this for the past three years. How many posts have been made saying a deep recession, or even a depression, would be worthwhile if it took down Trump? Didn't Bill Mahar say exactly that? If they never mentioned a pandemic explicitly, it was only because they didn't think of it.

This is exactly what they've been wanting. If this is what it takes to elect that drooling fool, then the higher the body count, the better.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 12:41:31 PM »
They have been hoping for something like this for the past three years. How many posts have been made saying a deep recession, or even a depression, would be worthwhile if it took down Trump? Didn't Bill Mahar say exactly that? If they never mentioned a pandemic explicitly, it was only because they didn't think of it.

This is exactly what they've been wanting. If this is what it takes to elect that drooling fool, then the higher the body count, the better.

Yup. All that is absolutely true. None are bold enough to come right out and state it, but the longer this drags on and the more people die, the louder they cheer in their private groups.

I think a lot of them are concerned this started too early and will end too fast to help their chances in November. That leaves them with trying to figure out how to convince people the response was bad, and keeping that narrative alive for months!

Seems unlikely they’ll be able to sustain it for that long.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 12:48:11 PM »

Seems unlikely they’ll be able to sustain it for that long.

KC

Now some "experts" are thinking the coronavirus may spread by talking and breathing, no coughing or sneezing required.

Of course this can't be proven or disproved without months of testing.

In the meantime, we need to expand the lockdown, give Planned Parenthood, PBS and the Kennedy Center much more money.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2020, 03:42:22 PM »
Now some "experts" are thinking the coronavirus may spread by talking and breathing, no coughing or sneezing required.

Of course this can't be proven or disproved without months of testing.

In the meantime, we need to expand the lockdown, give Planned Parenthood, PBS and the Kennedy Center much more money.

I’m still not seeing this being sustainable much longer than another month, maybe 2. That’s 5 months to rebuild and recover. And I truly believe it will explode when we’re cut loose to start recovery. Massive recovery will bury any hope Biden has.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2020, 04:00:21 PM »
If the dummiecrats find out they will impeach him for buying votes. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2020, 07:06:14 AM »
I’m curious about something that maybe someone here can answer. When I scroll thru the news I see a majority of the leftists running the president in the ground concerning the coronavirus. They are attacking him claiming that he has not done enough and did not act quickly enough.

I seem to remember, however, that early in the year they attacked him for doing too much and overreacting in regards to the virus. Am I remembering incorrectly?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2020, 11:00:01 AM »
I’m curious about something that maybe someone here can answer. When I scroll thru the news I see a majority of the leftists running the president in the ground concerning the coronavirus. They are attacking him claiming that he has not done enough and did not act quickly enough.

I seem to remember, however, that early in the year they attacked him for doing too much and overreacting in regards to the virus. Am I remembering incorrectly?

Nope, you’re correct. I heard Andrew Wilkow play a montage of media clips just a couple days ago where the media was calling this the Wuhan Flu and saying it couldn’t be transmitted human to human.

The media evidently have short memories.

KC

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2020, 11:02:44 AM »

Nope, you’re correct. I heard Andrew Wilkow play a montage of media clips just a couple days ago where the media was calling this the Wuhan Flu and saying it couldn’t be transmitted human to human.

The media evidently have short memories.

KC
The media is that guy you know who is an expert on everything and never actually gets anything accomplished
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)