Author Topic: VIDEO: Will Fredo Soon Be Taking Trump Pills?  (Read 422 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Will Fredo Soon Be Taking Trump Pills?
« on: April 01, 2020, 12:14:34 PM »
It was announced yesterday that Fredo aka Chris Cuomo had tested positive. The big question now is will he eventually take what seems to be the most effective drug combo, hydroxychloriquine and Z-Paks? A French study, as well as reports from patients themselves, show that it is an effective treatment but because it was highlighted by President Trump, liberals are now downgrading and mocking this treatment. What adds to their antipathy for this treatment is it has been nicknamed Trump Pills and #TrumpPills is now trending on Twitter.

So what are the chances that Fredo will swallow his pride and eventually swallow those Trump Pills? We at the DUmmie FUnnies wish good health to Fredo in large part because of the inadvertent comedy material he has been providing. And in order for him to keep providing that comedy, he should consider the Trump Pills. Oh, and if they do work for you, Fredo, please don't forget to thank a certain president for bringing them to public attention.

https://youtu.be/QHNmjzSCL7U

Offline jukin

Re: VIDEO: Will Fredo Soon Be Taking Trump Pills?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 12:33:24 PM »
Fredo the Elder will fast track them if he really has the Wuhan Flu.  Fredo the Younger works for cnn so I give him telling the truth about anything less than 2%.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: Will Fredo Soon Be Taking Trump Pills?
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 01:45:29 PM »
Fredo can eat a bag of dicks.

I hope he suffers a little. :bird: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!